Dream is Reality and a strange offer

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

I’m in the meadow again, only I’m not there with Minho again, I’m here with my father,

‘Appa?’

‘My dear child, I’m sorry I left.’

‘I miss you.’

‘I need to tell you something.’

‘What is it?’

‘Yeonnie... I was murdered.’

‘What?’

‘The man you call Mr. P is my killer.’

‘That’s impossible.’

‘Nothing’s impossible.’ He starts to fade away.

‘Appa!’

‘Appa!’

My eyes open and memories come flooding back, so Key being kidnapped was real? What was that dream for? It must be the truth. Now it all makes sense; Mr P showing up and ruining my life wasn’t a coincidence, he did it on purpose. I look around to see everyone still asleep, I go to the bathroom and do my business, I go out of the room and head towards the bus stop; I get my phone out and dial the number I most want to forget.

‘Hello?’

‘You killed my appa.’

‘How do you know?’

‘Enough to get you in jail for the rest of your life.’

‘We’ll see about that. Key was only the start of my work.’

‘What does that mean?’

‘Come to my office and we’ll talk.’

‘No, go to the park across the road where I will meet you.’

‘Ok.’  

He hangs up, it’s now or never I guess. I get the bus and stare out the window, the bus stops and its mine turn to get off. I walk to the park and I find Mr P easily. He sees me and starts to talk.

‘If you want your friends to live, especially that Minho of yours you will leave this country.’

‘Bwo?!?!?!?!?!?!’

‘Two years in America is all I’m asking for. Give me enough time to get rid of the evidence. Your brother can stay in University and your friends will remain safe and unhurt.’

‘Are you serious? What’s stopping me from going to the police right now?’

‘Do you want your friends to live?’

‘I-‘

‘Think about my offer, you have three days to think about it. I’ll see you around.’

He walks off leaving me dumbstruck. I get my phone out and text L. Joe.

We need to talk, when are you free?

He replies pretty quickly.

I’m free now, come to the dorm J

I head to Teen Top’s dorm and Ricky answers the door.

----------2 hours later-------

Where are you- Taemin

‘Guys, the others are up, I have to go back now.’

‘Ok, stay safe.’

‘You have to keep in touch.’

‘Don’t get into any trouble.’

I look at them

‘Thank you so much for everything, I will be leaving now.’

I leave their dorm before my eyes start to water. My decision is made, I’m leaving for America. As much as it pains me to leave Minho’s side, I know I have to, to keep him safe. I guess I have today with them and then I won’t see them for two years. Please let me get by this.

 

 

 

MINHO’S POV

Mi Yeon comes in the room with a poker face on, I can tell something is up but I know she doesn’t want to tell us by the way she is acting. We’ve been waiting for her for two hours and we don’t get an explanation. It must be something secret. I look at the clock.

‘I guess we’ve missed today’s classes then.’

‘Yeh, I guess. Key can’t walk anyway though so he’s our excuse.’

‘Shall we go and grab some dinner in the cafeteria?’

‘Neh’ We all get up and head to the cafeteria, Mi Yeon stays behind.

‘Are you not coming?’ I ask.

‘I’m going to take a shower and then join you, don’t wait for me.’

‘Okay.’ I go to the cafeteria and sit down with the others. Something is going on.

 

MI YEON’S POV

I know they’ll never forgive me, but it’s the only way. I leave a note with a gift box on the table. I grab my suitcase and call a taxi. America here I come.

 

 

MINHO’S POV

It’s been an hour and Mi Yeon is still in the shower. We’ve all finished so we decide to go back to my room. I look at my table it has a note on.

 

Guys-
I love you five. You are my family, you are my everything. That is why I’m leaving, I know it doesn’t make sense but in two years it will. I have gave five letters to a friend I trust very much, in two years this friend will find you and give you the letters. I hope you will understand and will forgive me with open arms when I return.
 Lots of love- Mi Yeon xxxxx

 

I look at the gift box and open it and inside there are five identical necklaces. I hand the necklaces to everyone and we put them on.

 

 

‘She’s gone.’ I whisper

 

‘But she will back.’ Taemin tries to comfort me but it doesn’t work.

 

‘Don’t worry Minho, she will come back. Just you wait, two years will go by very quickly.’

 

I lie on my bed and cry, my heart breaks and I weep and weep and weep. Why did you leave?
Do you not know how I feel?

 

 

Don't worry it's not the end. Don't be sad :) Thanks for subscribing and commenting. Love you all! :D xxx