Almost Caught

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON'S POV

...He's on my neck now, it feels strange and suddenly he pinches my neck but I realise that his hands are holding me down. He bit me! He bit me again and I yell in pain, nothing I do will save me, he moves one hand down to my shirt and starts to it. I can feel tears flowing over my eyes, they flow down my cheek and I let out a sob, he rips my shirt off and goes for my bra, my most precious area, my fear turns into anger and I get rush of energy, I knee him in his most sensitive part, he doubles over in pain. Success! Wait the doors are still locked, I've only made matters worse *sob* I painfully crawl to the corner of the room and I stare at him. He's still doubled over, I have a chance to regain my energy. However he regains his much quicker and he stands up, looks at me and lunges...

------------------------

*Gasp* I jolted out of the bed, looked where I was and cried. All the memories I blanked out, the  memories that were to painful, they're all coming back. Just when I thought I got away, Park Soohyun comes back and haunts me. I looked at my watch, 9am I should be in Incheon school now, I got out of bed and went to have a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror; the bruises are still on my body, purple, not even light purple, dark purple. I switched the television on to catch up with the world and I recognised a picture on the news. I turn the sound on quickly.

'....Mi Yeon was reported missing 3 days ago and has not been seen since.' The news reporter carried on talking while I went into a daze. Where do I go now? People will recognise everywhere!

Knock Knock

'Who is it?' I'm not expecting anyone

'It's the house maid, can I come in to clean please?'

'...Of course' I went to the door and opened it the lady came in and started making the bed. While she was doing that I put all my clothes in my suitcase. I was getting out of there, if I keep moving around no one will find me, I finished packing and I placed my hand on my father's chain *sigh*, I miss you so much, why did you go? The housemaid dropped her duster and stared at the television; the photo of me was back on, she looked at me and then back at the screen.

'Please... Don't tell anyone, I had to leave, I couldn't do it anymore.' I started to cry softly, her face softened.

'What happened?' I slowly rolled my sleeve up revealing my bruises. 'Oh, my dear I am so sorry.' She looked horrified.

'Please I need to go before anyone sees me, are you going to tell anyone?'

'No. I'm not.' She came towards me, I stayed glued to the ground. 'Here, it's not much, but it may help.' She took money out of pocket and handed it to me, I shook my head but she insisted. 'Now go! Quick! Before anyone else sees you.'

'Thank you! Thank you so much!' I ran out of the room and down the stairs, I saw an abandoned park, so I went there. I saw an old bench so I went to sit on it, there was a newspaper there and something caught my eye on the front page.

Seoul All Boys School. The place were dreams can come true. Scholorships available.