Yeonnie has come home

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

It’s been  twelve weeks since Minho has gone into a coma and Yeonnie hasn’t left his side one; all she does is sit by his side and watch; we bring her food and water but she only eats half of it. Today is the day that I have to try and drag her out for the baby’s check-up; I’m really worried about her and I think I know what she needs.

She needs her real oppa, her full brother Mi Jonghun. Key did some research on him for me and he’s currently working as a manager for a new famous band or something. If I could only contact him then everything will be ok. I walk up to Yeonnie and shake her.

‘Yeonnie you have to have a scan on your baby.’

‘I’m not leaving his side.’

‘We need to make sure the baby is ok.’

‘I said I’m not leaving his side.’

‘Mianhae, you gave me no choice.’

I pick her up and she starts to wriggle, I take her out of the room, down the corridor and into another room for the check-up, she finally gives up and lies down on the bed; the doctor comes in and within a couple of minutes a picture comes up of the baby inside her stomach.

‘Mrs Choi, your baby is three and a half months old but it is only the size of a two month old baby. You need to go home so that the baby can grow properly.’

She just nods her head and pulls her shirt back over her tummy. She stands up and gives me a hug.

‘Mianhae.’ I hug her back.

‘Let’s go home.’ I whisper.

‘Just give me a minute to say goodbye.’

‘Arasso.’ I follow her into the room; she places the picture of the ultrasound in Minho’s hands.

‘This is our baby that we made, you have to be there when the baby is born or I will never speak to you again. I love you Minho, don’t you dare even think about leaving me; I’ll come back soon. I promise.’

She kisses Minho on the forehead and then walks out, I’m almost in tears; how can she be so strong? Once we get home she goes and has a shower. After about ten minutes she comes down in her pyjamas, she sits down on the sofa next to me and we decide to watch a film.

‘I want to watch Koizora.’

Isn’t that a Japanese film? We can watch it subbed; wait… she speaks Japanese so I’m the only one who needs the subs.

 

---------------TWO HOURS LATER------------------

 

Yeonnie is crying because Hiro died but deep down I have a feeling that she is crying because of Minho. I hug her and let her sob on my shoulder, within five minutes she falls asleep in my arms. I carry her into her room and place her on the bed pulling the covers over her to keep her warm. I wipe the tears off her face so it’s dry and leave the room to let her sleep peacefully. I go into Key’s room and sneak under the covers.

‘And just where have you been?’

‘I watched the film Koizora with Yeonnie.’

‘I love that film; I wish I watched it with you.’

‘You can watch it with me tomorrow if you want.’

‘Ok. Goodnight my jagiya.’

He wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep finally happy that Yeonnie has come home.

 

 

Sorry if there are any mistakes- I haven't checked through it :/

 

I have watched the film Koizora and oh my gawd I cried so much at the end and then today in chemistry I started crying again just thinking about it; I'm starting to cry again now! Don't laugh I'm being really serious!

 

If you absolutely can't wait to find out if Minho lives or dies just leave a comment here or on my wall and I'll privately post you whether he lives or dies.

 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! <3