First meeting at midnight (part one)

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MINHO'S POV

I'm sitting with my friends in the cafeteria, we're all having a late lunch, but we've finished eating now. Except for Onew of course, he's still eating chicken, he's so obssessed with it he doesn't even talk about girls! I don't really take part in conversations I just sit and listen, but I do contribute to the conversation at times, usually I go into a daze and they end up nudging me to get my attention.

'Minho! Yah Minho!' Uh I must be dazing again. I snap out of it and look up. It's Jonghyun.'Please tell me your not thinking about that Mi Yeon girl. Seriously she was hot but I've seen alot hotter and she wasn't even interested in you.'

'I wasn't thinking about her, I was thinking that if Onew doesn't stop with his strange obssession with chicken he'll never get a girl. Yah Key put that mirror away, people will think your gay.' He looked up and put his mirror away *sigh*, why do all my friends have to be weird?

'I'm going to my room, I want to be there to meet this new student' I stand up and leave the cafeteria. Finally, I have arrived at my room, I open the door and walk in. Hold on a sec, there's someone on the bed, I sneak closer, haha the new boy's asleep, I meen 3 in the afternoon and he's asleep? He looks like a girl *snort* well he has hair like a boy, I can't really see his face so I must be imagining it.

I lie down on my bed and read my book, I can this boy making little murmering noises, how weird. I put my book away and pace up and down the room. I can't do anything because I'll wake him up. I might aswell try and sleep too, I lie on my bed once again and soon I'm dreaming of my imaginary beach with  a girl in my arms, I never see her face though, hmmm this is nice...

'Arghhhhhhh!' I jolt out of bed, is someone screaming?!?!?!?! I look at my watch (glow in the dark hehe) midnight?!?!?! Are you serious? I am gonna kill this boy, I was having the best dream ever.... Grrrrrrrr, I'm getting out of bed, seriously screaming in the middle of the night?!?!?! What a sick joke grrrrr..... I am soooo mad!

 

Sorry if it's abit short will update later! Have to go for my dinner :D xxx