Lunch Time With Teen Top and Moving In

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

‘Yeonnie here is table three’s order.’

 I grab the coffee, go to table three and give the customer his order. I’ve been working in this cafe for a year now, putting all my wages to safe keeping; I wonder when I’ll see Teen Top, I leave for Korea in three days with Hannah and I still haven’t packed all my things into my suitcase.

‘Yeonnie, go and take the order from table six.’

I nod my head at my boss and go to table six.

‘Hi, I will be your server today; what can I get you?’

‘Three sodas, two cokes and a glass of water please.’

His accent reminds me of Korea; it’s probably because I’m thinking too much. As I get his order ready five boys come in all wearing hoodies, they go and sit with the boy at table six, they start talking but I soon realise that they’re talking in Korean to each other. I knew it! As I go towards their table with the order I happen to hear part of their conversation.

‘Hyung, when will we see Yeonnie?’

The tray almost fell out of my hands. As I place their drinks on the table I looked at them closely and I recognise CAP and L. Joe straightaway; I stay standing in that spot staring at them.

‘Is there something wrong miss?’ I shake my head

 His accent is so cute. They don’t recognise me, have I changed that much since I left Korea?

‘Miss? Hello?’

They really don’t remember me; I speak in Korean to them.

‘I’m fine, sorry.’

‘You speak Korean?’

‘Neh, do you not remember me?’

They stare at me blankly; I get my phone out and pass it to L. Joe who turns it over and looks at the engraving on the back.

‘Yeonnie? I can’t believe it! You’ve changed so much!’

They all stand up and give me a hug, I sit down with them.

‘How have I changed?’

‘Firstly, your hair is longer, second, your slightly taller than I remember and lastly you have... how should I say it? You have a chest area!’ I look at Niel.

‘ert.’ CAP ruffles my hair.

‘So what have you been up to in the last two years?’

I smile; this is going to be a pleasant afternoon.

-------------------------2 HOURS LATER-----------------------------

Oh, I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv oh-

‘Hello?’

‘Where are you?’

‘I’m still at work; I was just about to leave.’

‘Come home now please.’

‘Ok, stop worrying, I’m on my way.’

‘Bye.’

I look at the guys, they’re looking at me with curious eyes.

‘Supa Luv then? Is that your favourite then?’

‘Neh. Sorry but I have to go, when will I see you again?’

‘We’re going back to Korea tomorrow.’

‘Me and Hannah are going to Korea in three days, I’ll guess I’ll see you there.’

I give everyone a quick hug before leaving. I go back to my flat to find an impatient Hannah.

‘Hurry up!’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Our flight has been changed to tonight instead of in three days time.’

‘I haven’t finished packing!’

‘Well hurry up then!’

I dash to my room and shove everything into my suitcase, I come out of my room.

‘I’m ready.’

‘Let’s go.’



 

 

 

MINHO’S POV

We all go into our new home, Taemin starts to jump up and down excitedly, Key and Jonghyun are staring in ore with their mouths hanging open and Onew is almost crying in happiness. I guess I should show them their rooms. I lead them up to the first floor where Key’s and Onew’s rooms are; I show Onew his room first and he smiles like a lunatic.

‘I have my own mini fridge for chicken! A chicken alarm clock! I’ve always wanted one of those! Thank you so much Minho.’

He gives me a big hug. Next is Key’s room, he walks in and looks stunned.

‘I have my own walk in wardrobe and my own bathroom!’

I get another hug off Key. Next floor is Taemin’s, Jonghyun’s and my room; first is Jonghyun’s room.

‘My own television! Wow, look at all those games!’  

He gives me a hug; we get to Taemin’s room.

‘My own bedroom! I special shelf for my Pikachu’s!’

‘What’s on the top floor Minho?’

‘The last three bedroom and bathrooms, come on, let’s go down and eat.’

We all eat in silence, finally Onew talks.

‘What are you going to do with the other three rooms?’

‘I’m renting them out to two people they should be moving in tomorrow.’

‘Oh, do you know who they are?’

‘I’ve only spoken to Hannah over the phone, they’re coming from America.’

‘Girls!’

‘Yah Taemin behave.’

‘Sorry Key Umma.’

 

 

 

 

Put 2 chapters together because Minho's chapter is really short. Please comment :D love you all xxx