Mi Yeon is Mi Jonghun?

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON'S POV

'Key, what did you do to her?'

'Why is she here?'

'This is an all boys school!'

'I thought.. I thought you were nice hyung, I didn't know you were like this.' I could hear Taemin sniffling, I can't let Key lose his friends, he's known them since he was a baby. I open the door and walk out, I stare at the four of them right in the eye.

'He didn't do anything to me, he wasn't mean or horrible. Quite the opposite in fact.' I smile at them half-heartedly.

'So you were happy about uhh.. ummm.. having with him?'

'What are you serious? I would never have with him haha. No offense Key. He's helped me thats all.'

'What do you meen he helped you? Why are you dressed liked a boy?'

*sigh* I guess they should now, I sit down on the floor with my back against the wall, I take a deep breath and suddenly my story spills out uncontrollably from my mouth. For once it feels good to tell people about what has happened to me. After I look up I see four gawping faces.

'Are you really going to believe this story of nonsense? What proof have you got to make me believe this?' Kim Jonghyun, you did not just say that! He doesn't believe me, after all I've been through, after how much pain I've coped with he doesn't believe me!?!?!?! I stand up , I can tell my face is boiling with anger with the way Jonghyun is looking at me. 1,2,3....8,9,10.

'Is this good enough proof?' I pull both my sleeves up to show my bruises, all of them gasp Taemin starts to sniff again.

'I said is this good enough proof?' I pull my sleeves down and look at him straight in the eye. He takes a step back.

'Y...Yesssss' I nods his head, guilt wraps around my heart.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. I-'

'It's ok, we understand.' Onew butts in and stops me from talking. 'Looks like our new pupil has a secret, let's keep it like that. Araso?'

'Araso.' All of them reply in unision. I smile, looks like I finally have some friends.

'Come on, lets go to P.E!!!!!' Taemin starts to jump widely and dashes out the room, Jonghyun, Onew and myself follow, but Key pulls me back.

'Look, this may sound strange, but... don't tell Minho, he's had a rough life and this may cause his memories and feelings to come back and then we'll all be in BIG trouble. So don't go to near him, be careful.'

'Ok. I trust you, oh and thank you.' What he said confused me, but I'm glad he told me. I went out the room and went to P.E

 

 

Thank You for subscribing! Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I have a new idea for another story, should I start it now and write two stories at the same time or wait till I've finished this one??? Please comment :D Thank you xxxx