One and a half years later

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

-----------------------ONE AND A HALF YEARS LATER-------------------------------

 

 

MI YEON’S POV

I feel like I’m fading away, every day I look around the room waiting to see if Minho is there packing his back for school or in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I can’t help but feel better when he’s beside me; smiling that sweet but shy smile of his, but there is no more Minho, no more smiles in my direction or his calm and peaceful voice. There’s no more Choi Minho, no more feeling his hands on my shoulders and seeing those big eyes. Maybe that’s what is hurting me the most- not having Minho around to hug me when I feel like crying, he was my shield, he protected me.

 

There’s is no more Lee Jinki falling and tripping everywhere he goes. There is no more Kim Kibum nagging you or acting like a diva. There is no more Kim Jonghyun who always ate Key’s meals without sharing them. There is no more Lee Taemin dancing around and laughing.

 

I know that if I had never met them I wouldn’t be feeling this heartache right now; I barely manage through the day without thinking of them and crying; only Hannah knows. My one and only true friend, I’ve told her everything, she replaces most of my hurt feelings. Without her I would be living in a world full of sadness and depression. I feel happy when I look at the picture of us all together, seeing how happy we were makes me happy now, despite all the pain which I have inflicted on their lives. I say to myself everyday that I’m fine and that I’m going to be alright because there is nothing I can do to turn back time.

 

It has been exactly one and a half years since I left Korea for America, every day I have wanted to get on a plane and go back but I know that Mr P will be there. He promised me that after the two years are up I can go back to Korea.

 

I email Teen Top every other day telling them about my days and how much I miss everyone. They always reply and tell me that everyone is doing fine.

 

‘Yeonnie?’  I snap out of my own world.

‘Hannah?’

‘I’ve been calling you for the last five minutes. You have a new email, I haven’t read but it’s from Teen Top.’

 

I go to our shared laptop and read the email.

To Yeonnie,

Sorry we haven’t emailed you for a while it’s just we’ve been busy with our schedules and guess what?!?! Teen Top is debuting in America in one week! We will be flying over tomorrow and we have four days free time so we are planning on coming to see you. I know you asked me to give the boys the letters after two years but I sent them in the post this morning so they may get them slightly earlier. If you want to know why it’s because ‘Mr P’ has been found for and murdering a young woman; he has also been found out for murdering a man and abusing her daughter who is now being looked for because she fled the country in fear. Sounds like you doesn’t it? Hehe, one of us will text you tomorrow and we shall meet up and have a very long conversation. We miss you loads, can’t wait to see you.

 Love Teen Top x

‘What does it say?’ I show Hannah the email.

‘Teen Top is debuting in America!!!!! I’m so excited!’ Hannah jumps up and down.

‘Hannah?’

‘Yes?’

‘You know after graduation in two weeks; I’ve decided to go back to Korea.’

‘Really? Who am I supposed to stay with then?’

‘That’s why I’m asking. Would you like to come with me?’

‘What?’

‘I’m you speak Korean you sort of look Korean and I want you to come and I really think that you and Taemin would make I good pair.’

‘First of all, obviously I speak Korean. Secondly, I completely look like a Korean.’

‘You don’t completely I mean your half Korean and half American so you look American as well.’

‘I wish I was full Korean like you, you never out any weight on, unlike me.’

‘So, will you come to Korea with me?’

‘Of course, I wouldn’t leave my best friend wondering the streets of Korea alone would I?’

‘But you’ve never been to Korea.’

‘Who cares? I can’t wait to meet this Minho. Poor you love and its consequences!’

‘Just wait till I introduce you to Taemin.’

‘Aren’t I his noona though?’

‘Actually you were born on the same day as each other on the same year, so I don’t think you are.’

‘Come on, let’s go shopping!’

‘Why, we went yesterday?’

‘We need new clothes so we look pretty for Teen Top!’

‘When you say we you mean me right?’

‘Nope.’

‘I guess I’ll have to introduce you then.’

We hug each other and head towards the shopping mall.

 

 

WooHoo 90 subscribers!!! I am so happy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, I hope your not disappointed with my update; please comment!!!!!! Love you :D xxx