Peace at last

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

 

‘When are you going to tell her?’

‘As soon as she gets back with Hannah.’  Are they talking about me?

‘Be careful Minho, my sister isn’t as strong as she may look.’ 

‘I know hyung.’

I walk into the room and look around to see Taemin and Key’s eyes red and watery.

‘I’m back; Hannah is in the kitchen getting a drink.’

‘Ok, I’ll go and see her.’

Taemin gets up and leaves, Key follows and then Jonghyun goes as well; the room suddenly becomes awkward. I look to Minho who holds my hands as we sit on the sofa.

‘I need to tell you something.’  We say it at the same time.

‘You go first.’

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

I really want to be with Yeonnie right now as Minho tells her. I know she’ll be heartbroken but I don’t know how she’ll react. Uyraphosesis is what Minho has; it’s an extremely rare disease that happens to men in their mid thirties but they have it all of their life. The symptoms are vomiting blood, headaches, fainting, unexplainable behaviour, mood swings and a lot more. Poor Minho has got it and there is nothing he can do about it because there is no cure. Some people have survived it though; some people took the medication and it kept them alive but with most people the medication just stopped the pain, it didn’t stop them from dying. Please let a miracle happen, please let Minho live; if he doesn’t live I don’t know how any of us would survive. I hold onto Key’s arm and bury my face into his shoulder; the only man that is perfect for my Yeonnie won’t be able to stay by her side.

‘NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’  All of our heads shoot up to where the noise came from.

‘NOOOOOOOOO  TELL ME IT’S A JOKE! PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!’

I can hear loud sobs, I can’t handle it any more, I run into the living room to see Yeonnie kneeling on the floor in front of Minho, and tears are streaming down her face. I crouch down in front of her and hug her. She cries and cries on my shoulder, then she suddenly stops and she stands up.

‘Tell me you’re joking.’

‘I’m so sorry.’ Minho whispers as a tear falls down his face.

‘How could you do this to me? Did you know that I’m pregnant? Did you know that you are going to be a father? You can’t leave me to raise a child on my own!’

 She’s pregnant? No wonder she was sick the other week.

‘Please Yeonnie, I didn’t want this.’

‘Of course you didn’t, but you still got it anyway!’

 

She storms out the room and I hear a door slam and lock, I look up at Minho who’s thinking the exact same thing. The basement. We go and try to break the door but it doesn’t work; the reason we’re so worried is because the stairs stop halfway down and there is a big drop, she won’t see it, she’ll fall and get hurt. My poor sister… God I know I don’t pray often but please, please make her safe. I hear a loud noise, my prayer was too late.

 

MI YEON’S POV

 

I don’t bother to turn the light on to the basement, I run down the stairs letting my tears fall from my eyes. I gasp and hit my head, I can feel myself tumbling I feel something heavy land on my leg and I start to cry. Minho, my lover, my best friend, the father of my child, why? Why did you have to become ill? Why do you have to leave me? I sharp pain pierces through my heart and I yell out in pain. This is what it feels like to heartbroken, I cry and cry and cry. My life has always been bad, ever since I was little to this moment in time. My life has been horrible, I’m not worth it. I have no one, there is no point crying for help, my legs are being crushed and my right hand is trapped, I feel faint, I know I won’t last much long. The basement door is locked so they can’t come in to get me.

I try to think of at least one happy memory that I have.

I close my eyes.

Peace at last.

.

.

…..

……….

…………………

……………………………………………….

She doesn’t die don’t worry! Sorry for the short update- I will update as soon as I can.

Minho is the father of the child! – Minho may or may not die, I haven’t decided yet hehe.

Thanks for commenting! Saranghae xxx