Appa if you can hear me in heaven; please help me!

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

 

MI YEON’S POV

 

It’s been a week since I’ve been ill; I’m feeling fine now but I still have a bit of a temperature. I get out of bed and get a shower letting the water clean me and making me relax. Once I’m dressed I go into the living room to find that no one is there; I go to the kitchen but no one is there either; I go to the first floor and look into Onew’s room and see him lying on his bed without any blankets on; I go over and pull the blankets over him, he opens his eyes slowly.

‘Yeonnie?’

‘Neh?’

‘We haven’t spoken in ages… Have you decided?’

‘Yes… I have.’

‘What’s the answer?’

‘I love Minho, he is the only one in my heart right now, what we did was wrong but we are both at fault.’

‘No hard feelings then?’

‘No hard feelings.’

I go out his room and smile; I’m glad that’s sorted. Next room is Key’s, I look in to see Key wrapped up in Jonghyun’s arms, usually something like that would gross me out, but I find it really sweet. I hear the front door click and Hannah comes up the stairs.

‘You’re out early.’

‘I had to buy something.’

She goes into the bathroom in her bedroom and after fifteen minutes she comes back out and sits on her bed.

‘What’s up?’

‘While you have been ill, I fainted two times and I was trying to work out why and then I realised that my period was late so I’ve just been to the pharmacy to get a test and… well… I’m pregnant.’

‘Chukahae! You’re going to be a mum!’

‘I need to tell Taemin.’

‘Good luck.’

She walks out the room and I cross my fingers over for her.

 

HANNAH’S POV

 

I knock on Taemin’s door.

‘Come in.’

I walk in and sit on Taemin’s bed, he comes over and kisses me on the cheek, I’m so nervous. Ottokhe?!

‘Taemin… Do you love me?’

‘Of course… Why?’

‘I’m… I’m pregnant. You’re going to become a dad.’

‘Really?’

‘Yes; are you mad?’

‘Mad? Why would I be mad? I’m going to be an appa! Let’s get married.’

‘Bwo?! Are you serious?’

‘I’m very serious, Hannah will you marry me?’ He gets down on one knee. I hug him and I fall off the bed landing on top of him.

‘Of course I will.’

‘Come on, let’s go and tell the others.’

He holds my hand as we go down and into the kitchen where everyone is. Taemin squeezes my hand for support.

 

MI YEON’S POV

 

I guess they’re telling everyone else the news; I look up to Taemin and mouthed ‘fighting!’ he smiles.

‘I have something to tell you… Me and Hannah are getting married.’

The room went totally silent; at last Key spoke.

‘My baby is leaving me! My baby is all grown up!’ He goes and hugs them, relief floods their faces.

‘Or two maknae’s are getting married! Key you better get ready for a shock when they lose their ity!’ Jonghyun laughs- he has no idea.

Hannah spits out the water she just put in and Taemin’s eyes widen. Key turns around and looks at Jonghyun.

‘They’ll only lose their ity once they’re married.’

 Key has Umma eyes. I shake my head telling them not to tell Key and they nod their head meekly. I wish me and Minho could get married one day and have our own family. Wait a second… Omo! I can’t believe it! Could it be? No it can’t! It’s possible though… I wonder if Hannah has a spare test.

‘Hannah. I need you to come with me.’

‘But we’re about to celebrate.’ She pouts.

‘I’m being serious! I think I might be pregnant!’ I speak to her in French and her eyes widen.

‘Ok let’s go to the clinic.’ She grabs my wrist and we go out of the house and make our way to the clinic.

 

 

--------------------ONE HOUR LATER-----------------

 

 

‘Park Hannah and Mi Yeon?’ 

The doctor calls our names and we both go into the room to get our results back.

‘Park Hannah you are three weeks pregnant; Mi Yeon you are two weeks pregnant. Congratulations, you’re both going to have a child and they’re going to be born around the same time.’

‘Thank you doctor.’

‘You must come to the clinic once every two weeks for a check up.’

‘Neh doctor. Kamsahamnida.’ We both bow and we leave the clinic.

‘I can’t believe it! We’re both going to have a baby and they’re going to be born around the same time!’

‘I know! I’m so happy; I can’t wait to find out whether it will be a girl or a boy.’

Two weeks pregnant; I’m so happy, I can have a family with Minho. Minho? Two weeks? I had with Onew two weeks ago but I had with Minho two weeks ago as well.
Oh my gawd!  Who’s the dad?

Appa, if you can hear me in heaven; please help me!

 

 

 

Wooo! Finally updating (even though it's short!) after a week of not coming on AFF! I feel happy again XD

Please read and subscribe to this story- it's really good!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20797/just-one-word-yes-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

 

Please comment!

  Saranghae!

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx