Asleep for two days

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Decided not to do teasers because NothingOnewBaby asked not to so no teasers, sorry!

 

MI YEON’S POV

I open my eyes and look around, Minho is listening to his ipod, I look at the time, I‘ve only been asleep an hour but I feel much better. I sit up in bed with the duvets still keeping me warm, Minho looks up and puts his ipod away. He’s coming over! Breathe slow, why is my heart racing?

‘How are you feeling?’ He puts his hand on my forehead. ‘Your temperature seems to be ok.’

‘I feel a lot better considering I’ve only been asleep for an hour.’ He lets out a soft laugh.

‘You’ve been asleep for two days.’

‘BWO?!?!?!?!?!?!’ My eyes widen, my period made me faint and me unconcious for two days? No way. ‘What do you mean I’ve been asleep for two days? What about my classes?’

‘I have the work that you have to do for your lessons, don’t worry I’ll help you.’ He is so nice, wait if I have slept for two days what day is it?

‘What day is it?’

‘Saturday. Why?’

‘I have no classes today, if I have a shower and get dressed, will you help me with the catch up work I have to do please?’

‘Sure, you go get a shower and I’ll go and you something to eat.’ He walks out of the room and leaves me alone.

I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom. Urgh! I stink! I quickly get into the shower and wash everywhere again and again and then again just for safety. I hear Minho come back in the room so I quickly get dry and dressed. I look at the bruises on my arm, there a dark yellow now, not long before they’ll be gone for good. Soon I can wear short sleeves! I go out the room to see Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho all standing there looking at me, Minho has my breakfast in his hands. Key, Onew and Taemin are standing there with big smiles on their faces and Jonghyun, well what can I say about him? He’s standing there with a bored expression on his face, I can tell he doesn’t really want to be here, but I just ignore him.

‘I’m so glad you’re feeling better!’ Taemin runs and gives me a hug; I put my hands in front of me and put them on his chest to stop him.

‘Taemin! What did I tell you about personal space?’ Key smiles at me and I can tell that he is only joking.

‘Have you got anything planned for today? We were going to out for a bit.’ Onew asked me.

‘Sorry but Minho is going to help me with the work I missed, maybe we could later in the afternoon?’

‘Sure’ Jonghyun walks out of the room followed by Taemin and Onew.

‘I will be going shopping in two hours if you want to come with me.’ Key looks up at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

‘Sure, I’ll do my work and then I’ll go out with you.’ Key claps his hands and goes out the room.

Minho hands me my breakfast and I eat it up, then he gets about ten pieces of paper out and hands them to me.

‘These are the sheets you need to do, I’ll help you if you want.’

‘Thank you.’ I get a pen and start work.

One and a half hours later

One more sheet to do and then I can go shopping! Maths? This is going to take me all day, maybe I could copy Minho’s, I look up to see him with his eyes closed listening to his music, he’s asleep. Yes! I sneak to his maths book and look at his work; he’s got them all right. I start to copy them, half way through I decide to do a couple of questions wrong, just so it doesn’t look like I actually copied.

Done! I quickly put his book back in his bag, and start arranging my sheets and put them in my bag.

‘Have you finished?’ Thank the Lord that he didn’t see me cheat!

‘Uhh- Yeh.’ He’s smiling at me. Why am I losing control when I’m around him? Breathe, 1, 2, 3... 9, 10. Ok I’m alright now.

‘So, wh-‘ He’s cut off by Key charging in the room.

‘Are you ready to go shopping? Minho, Jonghyun wants to talk to you for a bit.’ Minho gets up and leaves.

‘I’m ready’ I get my jacket on.

‘What are you doing?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well, don’t you want to go as a, girl?’

‘Umm, w-w-w-well, I-I guess so, but where would I get changed?’

‘Don’t worry I’ve got that sorted, get some girl clothes and put them in a bag and then we can go.’

‘Ok!’ I quickly grab some girl clothes from my suitcase, not looking what I’ve chosen. I stuff them in a bag with my hair extensions and go out with Key. I’m so happy, I haven’t been shopping in ages and I get to be a girl again! We walk out and go to the bus stop, within a couple of minutes the bus arrives and we get on. Shopping here I come!

 

Hope you liked this chapter, school starts again tomorrow so I may not be able to update if I get loads of homework, but I'll try my best. In the next chapter Mi Yeon bumps into someone famous and they become friends, but who will it be?

Thanks for subscribing xxx