On the way to Seoul

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON'S POV

'How dare you speak to me like that' he swung the bat, it hit me in the leg causing me to fall, he struck me again on the back causing me to cry out in pain.

'No one is going to hear you yelp here. Your alone. Your mine now' He crept slowly forward his lips, he put his hand on his belt and with one last effort and managed to stand up; I made it to the door but it was locked. What a surprise! I turned around, I saw something flying towards me; I shut my eyes, I could feel myself falling and I expect to black out, but instead I stay awake. I open my eyes and I see him coming towards me, I try to move but I'm too weak I can't do anything. He grabs my wrists and forces me to lye on my back on the hard cold floor, he crouches down and sits on top me, he's pinned my arms above my head. He tries to kiss me on the lips but i press them together refusing that he takes my first kiss away. Instead he kisses my chin and then my neck, it feels so strange because I've never had a boyfriend before. He's on my neck now, it feels strange and suddenly he pinches my neck but I realise that his hands are holding me down. He bit me! He bit me again and I yell in pain...

'AAAAAAAHHHHHH!' I woke up panting, it's just a nightmare, it's not real. Well it was, but not any more. I stood and stretched my aching stiff legs. I looked around my surroundings and I realised where I was, I took my coat off and put in my suitcase then a walked out. I looked at my watch 12pm, I have work in an hour, as walked through the park I saw a very fashionable guy walking near me, when he looked at me, both our jaws dropped.

'Mi Yeon.'

'key?' He came towards me, memories of yesterday flashed through me and I ran, I was tired, I hadn't eaten in a day and I was carrying a suitcase. I paced forward pushing my legs to the limit that they go. I looked back, Key was chasing me.

'Yah! Mi Yeon, stop please!' I kept running I dashed across the road towards a bus stop, just on que a bus stopped there and I lept on not caring where it went. As the bus drove away I saw Key standing and staring at me, I looked behind him and Minho was there jogging to Key. Minho followed Keys gaze till it met mine.

'Exuce me sir, could you please tell me where this bus is going?' I asked politely to a man near me.

'This bus is going to Seoul' He stared at me for a moment then went back to his newspaper.

Seoul? Oh great! Just great! At least my mum won't know I'm there.