Key knows?!?!?!

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

I am finally updating! WooHoo! Sorry for the wait :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MI YEON'S POV

Oh daddy! Where ever you are please help me, don't let him find out yet! Please, I beg you!

'Well?!?!?!?!' Oh what do I say? He's staring so intensely, breathe... 1,2,3,4

BANG! The door swings open and in comes Key. Key?!?!?! Do all of them come here? I just thought it was Onew and Minho. He looks really mad.

'You have woke me up! You know how much I need my sleep! If I have bags under my eyes I swear....'

'Sorry Hyung. It won't happen again.' Minho bows his head and waits for Key to reply.

'You will go and share the room with Jonghyun tonight, I don't want to be woken up again by your yelling' Thank you so much Key!

'Ok, I'm sorry.' He throws stuff on my bed and walks out with his head hung. I'm on the brink of crying, so I go to the bathroom to hide.

'Mi Yeon? Where are you going? Are you not going to explain to me why your at an all boys school?' Appa? It can't be. Appa! I spin around expecting to see my father, but it's just Key, how could I have been so stupid? Wait does Key know I'm Mi Yeon?

'Urgh, I don't know what your talking about. Sorry.' I turn away but he grabs my arm and drags me to the midlle of the room, he gets my hair extensions from my bag and all my girl clothes, he throws them on the floor and walks towards me. He pulls my sleeve up to show all of my bruises.

'So it is you then. I want to know why but I'm not going to ask because I know you won't tell me. I'm going to sleep, we can talk in the morning.' He lay down on Minho's bed. I knelt on the floor and wept, I wept on the floor, I didn't stop and I didn't care, if I didn't cry it out I would hurt someone.

'There's no need to cry, you've done nothing wrong.' Key gets up and kneels beside me, he goes to put his arm around me to comfort me but I flinch away afraid.

'Hey, it's ok. I won't hurt you, just cry on me. All I'm going to do is keep you warm.' He voice is so soothing and his face so kind and caring, I put my head on his shoulder and cry, his arms come around me as if it's a hug.

'Whatever happened to you, we can solve it.' He looks up at me and I stop crying in shock.

'No! We won't be able to solve it. The only person who could help me is my brother Mi Jonghun and he's not even in this country! My step-father has and abused me and you think you can solve it just like that? My mother doesn't even believe that he would do something like that!'

'I didn't meen it like that, don't get angry, whatever happens I will help you.' Key looks so friendly and kind.

'Why? Why would you help me? You bearly know me!' Key sighs.

'You really don't remember me? You really don't remember?'

'What are you on about?'

'Ever since the day we first met I have owed you my life and now I can repay what you gave to me.'

'What? What are you on about?'

'Along time ago, before you went to America.'

'I hardly remember America! Wait how do you know about America?'

'I owe you my life, the reason you were sent to America with your Aunt was because of me.'

'What?!?!?! I've never met you before!'

'You saved my life and in return you ruined your own.'

 

 

Thank You for waiting for me to update! Hope you like my LONG update! Please comment! :D xxx