Reunion

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

HANNAH’S POV

‘I’ll go and speak to the owner while you get our stuff out the car.’

‘Arasso’

I knock on the door and a boy who looks slightly older than me opens the door.

‘Hi, I’m Hannah, me and my friend are renting two rooms out here, are you the owner?’

‘No, I’m Onew; Minho’s out at the moment, I’ll show you your rooms.’

He leads me up the stairs and shows me the rooms.

‘I’ll leave you and your friend to unpack in peace. I’ll be in the living room if you need any help.’

‘Thank you.’

After I hear his footsteps disappear I go back down to help Yeonnie. I grab my suitcase and backpack and show Yeonnie our rooms.

‘It’s been a long time since I’ve had a room of my own.’

I look at my best friend; I admire her so much, she has been mistreated all her life but you could never guess because she is always smiling but deep down I know that it is just an act.

‘Yeonnie, can I look at the photo of you and the five boys please?’

‘Yeh sure.’

She hands me the photo and I look closely, I recognise him straight away.

‘I knew it! I knew he looked familiar! Yeonnie it’s him!’

‘What?’

‘The boy who opened the door. It’s him!’

I point at the boy in the photo and show Yeonnie; her eyes widen, she runs out the room and runs down the stairs.

 

ONEW’S POV

I hear someone running down the stairs and land with a loud thump. The living room door swings open and I jump in surprise; a girl comes in and stares at me’ I stand up and look at her. Her face is expressionless, wow, she’s hot. Why does she look so familiar? She steps closer to me and I notice a man’s chain shining around her neck.

 

 

MI YEON’S POV

I step closer to him; he hasn’t changed a single bit. I take a deep breath.

‘It’s been awhile.’

He stares at me blankly; he doesn’t recognise me; why doesn’t he recognise me? I go to say something but I am stopped when I see someone else come into the room carrying a bowl with food in, I look into his cute eyes.

‘T-Taemin?’ He looks at me and the bowl drops from his hands and breaks into pieces o n the floor.

‘Noona!’

He runs and gives me a hug and I start to cry in happiness.

‘Yeonnie?’

‘It took you long enough.’ I look at Onew; I go and give him a hug.

‘I missed you all so much’

‘We missed you too.’

Hannah comes running in the room with her baseball bat in her hand.

‘Yeonnie are you ok? I heard something crash.’ I can see Taemin staring at her.

‘Yah, don’t stare she doesn’t like it.’ I whisper to him; luckily Hannah doesn’t hear me.

‘Onew, Taemin this is my best friend Hannah. Hannah this is Onew my chicken obsessed friend and this is Taemin my cute and adorable little friend.’

‘Yah! I’m taller than you now.’

‘Is that anyway to speak to your Noona?’ I look at him with a smile on my face.

‘Sorry Noona.’ I give him another hug; I notice that Hannah is unusually quiet.

‘Hannah are you ok?’

‘Noona are you sick?’ Taemin looks at her and she blushes.

‘Hannah isn’t your Noona Taemin.’

‘Bwo?! I’m her oppa? I’m finally older than someone!’

‘You’re not older than her either.’

‘Huh?’

‘You were born on the same day’.

‘Really that’s so cool.’ I look at Onew.

‘Where are the others?’

‘Key made Jonghyun go shopping with him and Minho went to meet someone about his mum and dad.’

‘When are they coming back?’

‘We’re home!’ Questioned and answered.

Key and Jonghyun come into the room and stare at me and Hannah for a good few moments before one of them speaks.

‘Are you two the people renting out the rooms?’ Key looks at us and Hannah answers.

‘Neh, I’m Hannah.’

I stare into Jonghyun’s eyes who is staring right back at me; he comes up to me and hugs me.

‘Don’t you dare do that again.’

He whispers into my ear. I start to cry, I forgot how much I missed him, his hugs, his voice, everything about him I missed.

‘I missed you so much Jonghyun.’

‘Please; don’t ever leave like that again.’

‘I won’t I promise.’

We come out of our embrace and Key looks at us bewildered.

‘Is she your ex?’

‘No, she’s my half sister.’

I smile and hug Key, I whisper into his ear.

‘I’m back Key. Yeonnie is back.’

He puts his hands on my shoulder and looks at me sternly.

‘You have a lot of explaining to do.’

‘Yes umma.’

‘Wow; that reunion was so touching, like from a television drama or something.’

We laugh at Hannah’s remark. The front door opens and Minho comes in.

‘Guys I’m back!’

He steps into the living room and looks into my eyes.

Does he recognise me?

Oh gawd.

This is so awkward.

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing! Please comment :D xxx