Intrude and Kidnap

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

I jump out of the bed in alarm; I look at Minho who is standing up with his fists in the air. We go out of the room to see Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew looking around. Jonghyun is speaking fast to someone on the phone.

‘What happened?’ Minho asks as we go towards them.

‘It’s Key.’ Taemin answered drowsily.

‘They took him.’ Onew answered.

Someone has taken Key? Who? Why? Jonghyun hangs up the phone.

‘Key’s dad is sending people out now to look for him.’

They all leave me and Taemin in the corridor, a couple minutes later they come back fully dressed.

‘Where are you going?’ I ask them.

‘To get Key.’ Jonghyun’s voice is full of determination.

‘I’m coming with you.’

‘No, you’ll get hurt. Stay here and take care of Taemin.’

Onew puts his hand on my shoulder; I know I won’t be able win an argument against the three of them so I just nod my head. The three of them leave; I take Taemin back to my room he lies on my bed and falls back asleep, he’s still half drunk.

----------------------2 hours later------------------------

Why aren’t they back yet? They should be back by now. They’re hurt; that’s it, they need help. My heart stops beating just thinking about them being hurt. An idea pops into my head; I quickly get dressed and write Taemin a note for when he wakes up. I go out of the room and dial a number on my phone.

‘Hello?’ I ask.

‘Yeonnie, it’s two in the morning, you’re lucky I’m still awake.’

‘I need your help.’

‘Sure, what’s up?’

 

 

 

 

 

KEY’S POV

Urgh, my head hurts; I slowly open my eyes to see a man in front of me. My hands are tied behind my back, I look around to see seven men standing along the wall; no escape plan then. I look at the man in front of me.

‘Who are you?’ He laughs at me making spit fly everywhere.

‘Where’s Mi Yeon?’ I look at him confused.

‘What?’

‘I know you know her, now tell me where she is?’

‘I don’t know.’

The man comes closer, he takes out a knife and places it just above my knee.

‘Where is she?’ He asks again.

‘I don’t know.’

He cuts my leg and I cry out in pain, my pyjama pants start to turn red and wet, I can feel my blood coming out the cut.

‘Where is she?’

‘Who are you?’

I try to get a clear view of his face. He punches me in the face.

‘Where is she?’ 

He asks me again, I spit in his face. BIG mistake, he cuts my leg again higher up in the thigh, I cry out in pain for the second time, I look at the door and wish for a miracle, as if on cue the door opens and three familiar people come in. 

‘What are you doing here? Run! Quick, while you still have a chance.’ I yell at them but they don’t move.

‘Not without you Key.’

I look into their eyes. The seven men circle around them and a fight erupts before my very eyes, but I can’t do anything because I’m tied up, all I can do is watch and pray for their safety.

 

 

 

MI YEON’S POV

The car stops in front of me and I hop in.

‘Hey Cap.’ He looks at me, smiles and then starts to drive.

‘Do you have any idea where they might be?’

‘I think so; take the next left, I thought you couldn’t drive?’

‘I can’t. Sssh it’s a secret.’

I look in the back of the car, ChunJi is next to ChangJo and L. Joe is squashed in between              Niel and Ricky.   

‘Thanks for helping me guys.’

‘Anything for you and your lover boy.’ Aish; these boys. Cap stops the car.

‘I think this is it.’

We all get out of the car; we put our hoods up and go inside the building.

 

KEY’S POV

They are losing badly against the seven men; Jonghyun is fighting two, Minho is fighting three and Onew is fighting the other two. They are good fighters but they are outnumbered.

‘Last chance, where is she?’ The man in front of me came closer.

‘I honestly don’t know.’

I receive another punch in the face, I feel weak and tired. I see a group of people come through the door, I recognise one of them, maybe I’m hallucinating. I black out.

 

MI YEON’S POV

As soon as we go through the door; the six boys attack the men and as a girl I don’t know what to do. I look around and spot Key unconscious tied up on a chair, I dash towards him trying to dodge the fight. I get to him and undo his hands, I shake him and he wakes up.

‘You need to go. The man, the man’s looking for you.’

‘What?’

‘He wants you.’

‘Who?’

‘Him.’

I follow Key’s gaze and my eyes land on the one and only, my blood turns cold.

‘Mr. P’

‘That’s him?’

I can’t do anything, fear has taken over, I see Minho looking at him and he realises why I’m so still, he comes over and helps Key to his feet, then he grabs my hand and we go outside, soon the others come out. It’s over, we have Key but Mr. P is looking for me. I’m doomed.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Urgh, never have vodka; it’s bad. Why am I in Minho’s room? Aish, my head! I sit up and I feel something in my hand, I read the note. Get as many first aid kits as you can. Don’t worry we’ll be back soon Mi Yeon X. What the hell does that mean? Never mind, I go to my room and Key’s room and get the first aid kits, then I go to the nurses room to get more supplies. Luckily she wasn’t there. I go back to Minho’s room; I sit down on the bed and stare endlessly into space. The door suddenly opens and I see Jonghyun, Onew, Mi Yeon, Minho and Key all covered in cuts and blood. Key falls on the floor; Mi Yeon quickly grabs some medicine and gets to work on Key.

‘Don’t just stand there Taemin. Help!’ Mi Yeon sound irritated, but I know she’s not angry.

I grab some medicine and go to Onew, then Minho and the Jonghyun. After about five minutes they’re all clean and fixed up. Minho shares his bed with Jonghyun, Key has Mi Yeon’s bed all to himself because he’s the most injured and Onew and Mi Yeon are asleep on the floor. I sit on the chair and try to remember what happened, after awhile I drift off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

This has got to be the longest chapter I have ever done. Hope you liked it and you didn't get bored reading it, sorry for so many people's pov's .

Please comment :D xxx