Surprise

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

JONGHYUN’S POV

‘Hyung! How are you feeling?’ I look up to see Minho coming into my room.

‘I’m fine thanks. How’s Mi Yeon?’

‘Has she not come?’ Minho looks at me confused.

‘No, why?’

‘She told me she was coming to see you.’

‘It doesn’t matter; she probably had something to do.’

‘Yeh, I guess. I was only popping in to check on you but I have to go and help Taemin with his maths homework.’

‘That’s ok.’

‘I’ll see you tomorrow, bye hyung.’ Minho walks out the room, well that was awkward. I lay my head back onto the pillow and rest , my eyes.

 

MINHO’S POV

Where could Mi Yeon be? She said she was going to see Jonghyun, but she hasn’t showed up yet. I hope she’s ok.

 

MI YEON’S POV

I walk into the hospital and walk down the corridor looking for Jonghyun’s room. At last, I’ve found it, I was beginning to worry that I got lost or something. I open the door to see Jonghyun asleep, I sneak in the room but I trip on the leg of the chair and I fall with a loud clash onto the floor, I quickly get up and look at Jonghyun who is now looking around with a shocked expression on his face.

‘Sorry, I slipped on the floor. I didn’t mean to disturb you.’ He giggles; wait is it normal for a boy to giggle?

‘It’s ok, I’ve been waiting for you to come. Wha-’ His mouth hangs open and he looks at me, I look down at my body but there are no stains.

‘Is there something wrong?’

‘No. Don’t wear that dress again. Ok?’

‘Why?’

‘Because I said so.’ Ok, that’s weird. I sit down on the chair near Jonghyun.

‘You know. It’s nice to see you as girl once in a while.’ I smile at his comment.

‘It’s my birthday today.’ I whisper.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, I went out and bought some stuff.’ I showed him my phone, I didn’t want him to know about L. Joe.

‘This phone is amazing! Here let me add my number.’ He types in his number and adds it. I look at the name. Jjongie Oppa

‘Jjongie oppa? Why did you put that?’

‘I want you to call me oppa from now on. Or hyung when you’re a boy.’ He flashes a cheeky grin.

‘Ok. Jjongie Oppa! Mehrong!’ I stick my tongue out and try to pull a funny face, he pulls one back and we end up laughing our heads off. Then a nurse comes in the room.

‘Excuse me Mr. Kim, but the doctor says that you can go home now if you want instead of tomorrow.’

‘Really? That’s great!’ I jump up and down while Jonghyun’s smile grows bigger and bigger.

I quickly go to the toilet and change into my guy clothes again, I help Jonghyun out of bed and soon we are in a taxi on the way back to school.

‘Let’s go to your room, I think that’s where the others will be.’

‘Ok’ we silently to mine and Minho’s room.

‘Surprise!’ As I open the door Minho, Taemin, Onew, Key and Jonghyun all shout catching me off guard.

‘Happy Birthday Yonny!’ Key runs up to me and gives me a quick hug.

‘You knew that it was my birthday?’ I look at them in surprise.

‘Of course! Now let’s eat some chicken!’

Onew squeals like a little girl and we all sit in a circle. The five of them each get a box from behind them and  place it in front of me.

‘Noona! Open mine first!’

‘No, open mine first.’

‘No mine.’

‘No mine!’

‘Let’s do rock paper scissors!’ I giggle at their childishness.

 

 70 Subscribers, thank you so much!!!!!!! I love you guys so much!!!