Forgive and forget

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

 

MI YEON’S POV

I can’t see where I’m running to because I’m crying that much, I just let my legs carry me. What the hell just happened? I can never face Minho again. My legs stop and I manage to stop crying to look around, I was in the middle of the hallway, but the thing is, I don’t know which hallway it is.

‘Yonny?’ I turn around; only one person would call me that. Key, shouldn’t he be in lesson?

‘Key. I. I.’ Oh God what do I say? He’s walking towards me.

‘Come on. I know a place where you can relax.’

 He gently took my hand and put his arm around my shoulder, we started walking somewhere. I have no idea where though, I look down at my shoes and keep my head low so that Key won’t see me cry. After a while I realise that we have stopped; I look around to see myself sitting on grass. I have never seen a place so beautiful before, it’s like a miniature garden with a tree to create some shade, flowers to create a colourful pattern and a fake waterfall going into a small pond. I look up to see Key sitting across from me, his face full of concern.

‘I really like it here, I listen to the water running and the birds singing and all my sad emotions go away. You, me and Jonghyun are the only people who know about this place. Apart from the headmaster of course.’

‘Why did you tell me? Why not tell Onew or Taemin or Min-‘I couldn’t bring myself to say his name.

‘Because it looks like you’re the one who needed it most. Minho told me about what happened, are you ok?’

‘Not really. A boy has just kissed me and I have run off because I’m ashamed of myself.’

‘Why are you ashamed of yourself?’

‘Because I thought coming here would be a good idea, a place to get away from my life, but I was wrong. Five people here know my secret; three of them I get on well with, one of them doesn’t like me and the other one... I don’t know about the other one.’

‘You haven’t done anything wrong, Minho hasn’t done anything wrong, and you should forgive and forget. It was a kiss, so what? It was in the heat of the moment and he regrets it so much.’

‘Key, it’s not that easy.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘I think, I think I like him in more than a friendly way. That kiss. That kiss made me feel so happy, happier than I’ve ever been in a long time and when he broke the kiss all the pain came back.’

‘Well, you won’t like this. Forgive me for what I’m about to do.’

Key leans in and within a second his lips where on mine. I’m in shock but then I realise that I don’t feel anything, he pulls away and looks at me.

‘Did you feel anything?’ Key asks me.

‘No, I didn’t feel anything, what does this mean?’

‘My Yonny, it means that you are in love.’

‘In love? That’s impossible.’

‘Nothing is impossible, go and find him. Take him while you have the chance.’

‘No.’

‘Bwo?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?’ He looks at me as if I’ve just murdered someone.

‘I don’t want to be in a relationship, I’m not fully healed and I’m not ready.’

‘Ok, I understand, just don’t wait forever because Minho won’t wait long.’

 

KIM JONGHYUN

Aish, where is Key when I need him? I know, I bet he’s at our secret place, I walk down the hall and go into the janitors closet and go to the other door at the end. I’m about to open it but I hear voices, I can tell one is Key but the other I’m still not sure about. I move my head down to the Key hole and I look through.

‘Forgive me, for what I’m about to do.’

 Key says this and then he leans in and kisses the person he is talking to, my heart stops beating, Key pulls away and I now recognise the other person to be no other than Mi Yeon. Stupid . Is she out to get me or what?!?! I come out of my daze and look back at them.

‘My Yonny, it means that you are in love.’

I see Key smile and soon I can’t see anything because of my tears. I get a pain in my chest and my ears are ringing loudly, I stumble and I fall onto a broom causing me to cry out in pain. I get up and I run out of the closet, I go to my room and lie on my bed with my face on my pillow. I cry and cry and cry. The pain in my chest still isn’t going and by now all I want to do is sleep. I drag myself to the bathroom and get two pills from the cabinet. I swallow them in one go; I go back to my bed and lie down. Before I know it, my eyes close and I go into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

60 Subscribers! I am so happy right now; please recommend me, my aim is 100 subscribers for this story.

Please comment :D xxx

Also, if you wanted you can ask a question (anything you want) and I will answer it as truthfully as I can. Hehe, dunno why I'm doing this, I just think it might be fun! :D xxx

 

 

Also check this story out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28024

:D xxx