A familiar Face with Chicken

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

Mi Yeon's pov

So bored. First day at work and the place is completely empty! Chef says I've just missed the lunch time rush and I'm lucky I have this shift. I'm not lucky, but nobody knows that. I hear the bell as the door opens, finally a customer at last! As I look up I see a guy, a really nice guy walking towards the counter.

'A family chicken bucket please.' How much did he say? Like he's going to eat all that on his own.

'Bwo?' I give him a puzzled look and he laughed, his laugh is so cute!

'A family chickn bucket please. Trust me, I know your new here. I WILL eat all of it.' His faced turned very serious and I could tell he wasn't joking so I quickly placed his order.

'That will be-'

'I already know the price here you go.' Wow he gave me the exact chain! I quickly put it in the cash register and got his food. When I gave it to him he went and sat on his own on a big table as if he was waiting for party to arrive. I found myself gazing at him as he stuffed his face. Then an idea popped into my mind.

'Chef can I go on my 10 minute break now please?' I made myself sound really cute and he soon gave in.

'Go on then, seen as no one else is here.' Yey! I took my apron off and went to sit with the Chicken boy.

'Hey I'm on my break and I thought you could do with some company.' I flashed a smile at him.

He looked up.

---------------------------------------

CHICKEN BOY'S POV

'Hey I'm on my break and I thought you could do with some company.' I glanced up, she was smiling at me. She is so adorable. This chicken is soo nice. Yum Yum Yum. Yah! I really need to not be obsessed with chicken, I'll never get a girlfirend like this. I sadly place the chicken in the bucket and smile at the pretty girl.

'What's your name' I asked politely

'Mi Yeon' She is so pretty, I hope the guys don't come yet, they'll ruin the moment, especially with Taemin and her being his Noona.She's looking at me strange. Ohh, I haven't told her my name yet, hehe silly me.

'I'm Lee Jinki, but my friends call me Onew. I'm 19 years old, how old are you?' Why is she wearing long sleeves it's the middle Spring.

'I'm 18, what school do you attend?'

'Seoul Boys school. No girls just boys.' I can see her laugh. Her face turned confused.

'Wait if you go to school in Seoul, what are you doin here? It's a whole day ride away.'

'We have 3 weeks off.'

'Oh...'

Mi Yeon's pov

'Oh...' He went back to eating his chicken and I just sat and watched. I heard the bell ring at the door expecting the people to go to the till but they didn't they were heading right towards me and Onew.

'Ahh.. Urm.. Onew some lads are walking towards us.' He looked up and smilied. I saw four lads looking at me curiously.

'Annyeong' I bow politely 'My name is Mi Yeon.' I stood looking at them and when I looked closely I recognised 2 of them from the park.

'Annyeong...... I am Kim Kimbum, but your can call me Key.' He flashed a smile at me. He is so fashionable!

'Annyeong......I am Minho.' His voice is so deep and manly, he is so tall and I can see his muscles on his arms, I flash him a smile but he doesn't seem interested. I guess he was just being polite before.

'NOONA! I am Taemin, but you can call me Taeminnie!' He gave a huge hug and I yelped in pain as he pressed against my bruises.

'Noona, did I hurt you?' He looked so worried and cute, aaaaaawwwwwwww.

'No I'm ok, I was just a bit shocked.'

Mr. Dinosaur came forward, my heart flipped but he looked ignorant and stubborn towards me so I gave him a warm smile.

' Yah. I'm Jonghyun.' He went and sat down next to Onew. Taemin sat next to Jonghyun. Minho went in the next row then Key so I sat on the end sitting next to Key.They sat and started talking so I just sat and listened.

'Stop eating chicken, you'll turn into one soon.' Key nagged at Onew, but Onew just ate even faster. I smiled I reached over and tapped Onew on the arm, he looked up.

'Slow down or else you'll be sick' I smiled and he seemed to slow down, the other four just stared in shock. As I was bringing my arm back my sleeve rolled up to reveal the bruises on my wrist and arm. All five of them stared and they didn't know what to say, I quickly got up but Minho grabbed my arm and I yelped again, he let go instantly. I turned to look at him he was staring at me right in the eyes.

'Mi Yeon who did this to you?' It was the first time he spoke since he arrived.

'No one.' I went away but Jonghyun stood up and grabbed me not caring that I yelped in pain. He tugged on my sleeve revealing my shoulder, they all gasped as they saw my bruised shoulder, I took my chance while they were dumbfounded. I went behind the till, got my bag and ran off. I'm glad I won't meet them again.

MINHO'S POV

Omo. That girl had bruises all over her arm. I was about to run after her but Key stopped me.

'If she wanted someone to comfort her she would of stayed here wouldn't she?' He had a point, so I sat down, we were all quiet. We didn't do anything, Onew didn't even touch his chicken.

'When can I have my ice-cream! You promised my ice-cream!' Taemin broke the silence, he almost sounded like a girl then. Jonghyun sighed and got up. Time to go.