Confessions

Is Hate really Love? Or is Love really Hate?

MI YEON’S POV

‘Hannah will you come shopping with me tomorrow?’

‘Yeh sure, we’ll leave at ten in the morning.’

‘So… What do you think of Taemin?’ She blushes.

‘He’s cute.’

‘You like him.’

‘I know.’

I grab a magazine from her bed and flick through the pages; on one of the pages I see a competition. Send in two designs of dresses and you could become the most famous designer in South Korea. I dash out he room and find Key.

‘Key, do you still design clothes?’

‘Neh, why?’ I show him the competition.

‘You should enter it.’

‘I’d never win though.’

‘You could at least try.’

‘Ok. I’ll enter it.’ I give him a hug.

‘When are you going to confess to Minho?’

‘I’m going to do it tomorrow.’

‘Good luck.’

‘Thanks.’

I go to my bedroom and put my pyjamas on; I’m telling Minho tomorrow that I still love him, but what exactly do I say?

 

 

--------------------NEXT DAY-------------------------

 

 

I open my eyes and look at the time, quarter-past nine, I have forty five minutes to get dressed and talk to Minho; I go to Hannah’s room to wake her up but she’s already awake; she’s putting her hair into a ponytail.

‘Hurry up and get dressed, I want to get to the shops before it gets crowded.’

‘Ok, I’ll go and get dressed now.’

I go back to my room and get dressed; ten minutes left, I go downstairs into the kitchen to see Hannah tapping her foot impatiently on the floor and Minho making an omelette, I gulp nervously.

‘Well, it’s about time, come on! Let’s go.’

‘I’ll just get a bottle of water to take with us.’

‘Ok.’ She goes out the kitchen. It’s now or never.

‘Minho?’

‘Neh?’

‘I missed you so much.’

‘I missed you too.’ He looks up at me.

‘I…Umm. Did you get the letter from me?’

‘I got it last week.’

‘What I wrote… About my feelings. They haven’t changed. I still love you. I love you Minho.’

I turn around and run out the house; I grab Hannah’s hand and we run to the bus stop.

‘Why did we run?’ Hannah breathes heavily.

‘I… Just… Confessed.’ I pant and she hugs me.

‘Well done!’

We get on the bus and head towards the shopping mall, all I can think about is Minho; Hannah gets off the bus and I follow her, we walk into the mall and we end up in a music store. I look around and realise that this is the place where me and Key got chased out off, I see a poster advertising a job. I go to the counter and an old woman comes.

‘Hi, how may I help you?’

‘Hello. My brother is looking for a job and he would like to work here, what would he need to do to get the job?’

‘Can he play the piano?’

‘Yes.’

‘Tell your brother to come here tomorrow and I’ll talk to him about the job.’

‘Thank you.’

I bow and leave the shop, suddenly mine and Hannah’s stomachs grumble so we decide to go and get something to eat. We go to a café and buy some soup; as we eat an advert catches our attention on the radio. Join Teen Top, SNSD, Super Junior, F(x) and many more idols on Friday for a special festival; cal xxx-xxxx now to buy your concert tickets.

‘Isn’t that Friday Jonghyun’s birthday?’

Hannah looks at me and smiles; we both get our phones out and dial the number. I’m sorry but this number is unavailable to take your call at the moment, please try again later. We both hang up and groan, so much for that idea.

‘Wait; don’t you have their numbers?’

How could I be so stupid! I call CAP, ChunJi, L. Joe, Niel and ChangJo but their phones are off, last try is Ricky.

‘Hello?’

‘Ricky! Thank God! The other’s phones are off.’

‘Oh yeh it’s because they’ve got dance practice.’

‘Umm, you know Friday is Jonghyun’s birthday?’

‘Yes?’

‘Well I was wondering whether you could get seven tickets for the festival.’

‘Seven?’

‘Please?’

‘Ok.’

‘Thank you so much Ricky!’

IF

‘I knew there would be an if.’

‘Make Hannah go on a date with me.’

‘She doesn’t like you.’

‘I know, I just want to .’

‘Ok.’

‘I’ll send you the tickets in the post and remember about my date.’

We hang up; now to tell Hannah.

‘Did you get the tickets?’

‘Yes… But you have to go on a date with Ricky.’

‘Bwo?!?!’

‘Please? It’s the only way we can get the tickets.’

‘Aish, fine. I’m only doing it because I love you.’

I give her a hug and we go into another clothes shop.

‘Let’s buy some dresses for Friday!’

Hannah starts to jump up and down wildly; after four hours of shopping I finally have had enough.

‘Hannah can we go home now?’

‘Ok, let’s go home.’

After a ten minute bus ride we arrive at home; we open the door and we make our way to our bedrooms. I hang my dresses up in my wardrobe, I change into my pyjamas and go downstairs to the living room; Key and Minho are there. I sit down on a chair and get a magazine out to read.

‘I’m going out for a walk now. Bye!’

Key runs out the room leaving me and Minho alone, I focus on the magazine. Keep calm.

‘Yeonnie?’

‘N-Neh?’ I keep my head in the magazine trying to ignore him.

‘Yah!’

I ignore him again. Aish, this is so embarrassing. Minho grabs the magazine from my hands and I jump up in protest.

‘Give it back!’ I try to jump for it but he’s holding to high.

‘Yeonnie.’ I look into his eyes and I blush like crazy.

‘Yeonnie; my feelings haven’t changed either. I still love you.’

He leans forward and kisses me on the lips; I put my hands around his neck as he pulls me closer.

 

 

 

Sorry for not telling you what happened between her and Onew, you'll just have to wait a couple of chapters.

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting!

Love you all :D xxx