sleeping beauty and the prince.

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

I saw donghae standing near the student council office rubbing his eyes.

Was he crying all this time? aish eunhyuk why did you raise you voice at him? I ran and called out to him.

"Oi. Donghae." argh you pabo...why did you add an Oi in front?he did not turn over and look at me.. Why?I touched his shoulder.

"donghae.. Sorry.. Are you crying?" OMG.. This is the first time i apologized to someone.. Feels so weird..

He turned around and looked at me with big red eyes.. Oh. He's in shock..yeah ofcourse he would be.. How can a cold person like me to actually apologized to someone..

"yo..you..di..did..you.." huh..? What the.. Is it that shocking for him to can't even speak properly? i saw his tears flow down.. why?

"huh?! why did you cry again?!" i quickly wiped his tears again..

"nope.. It;s Nothing." he smiled at me.

"wh..what!"aish... Now even i can't speak properly...

"let's go. Lesson is starting. We are in the same class." i tried to change the topic. It's so awkward now.

"okay."he replied we went back to our room to take my study material i needed and ran out to our classroom since we only have 5 nmin before lesson start. When we reach our classroom which is on the third floor.

"safe!" i heard donghae mumbled to himself. We went in the classroom and everyone stared at us..

Donghae's POV

Not again.. Staring staring and staring. Or they do is stare.. Eunhyuk showed me my sit which was beside him. I settled down and the teacher came in.

"good day everyone.. Today we will start the lesson by introducing a new transfer student. Can the transfer student stand up and introduce himself?" the teacher looked at me.Fine fine fine. I don't think i need to introduce myself since everyone already know me.. I stood up and started introducing myself. I can hear girls giggle among themselves.. Boys were staring at me and blushing.. What the hell.

"hi. My name is lee donghae. I love singing and dancing. Thanks." i said that and sit down. I don't really want to introduce myself with all those weird stare.

"okay..thanks for your introduction, we shall start lesson now. Open your books to page... Oh! Donghae your books will be sent to you tomorrow. You can share you book with eunhyuk right?"he asked.

"okay!" i said happily. At least i don't have to share with other weird people. I looked at eunhyuk who is falling asleep already
 

"Eunhyuk... Can i share the book with you?" i asked him and he just pass the book to me and lie his head on the table and went to sleep. Doesn't he need to study.. Oh well.. He's in the first place..

Class was quite boring, i learnt things fast and some student in the class don't understand what she was talking about and she keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Aish.. No wonder eunhyuk is sleeping.. Maybe i should sleep too.. I'm tired. I woke up quite early today. I lie down on the table facing eunhyuk. woah his really handsome.. I stared at his face for about 2 minutes and fell asleep..

"kya!~^they looked so cute together!" huh? Who?

"donghae really looked like a girl!" me? I felt someone poke my cheek. Aish.. Who?!

"mmm.. Go away!" i mumbled..

"kya!!!" I rubbed my eyes and sit up. Huh?! Why is there so many people around me and eunhyuk?

"noisy!"eunhyuk shouted and everyone went silence.

"why did you scream so loudly just now? Now the sleeping beauty and the prince woke up!" i heard a girl said. Sleeping beauty? Prince? Wat the hell?! Is this my new nickname? Who's prince!?eunhyuk?