Last day of festival!

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

So much screaming...what's happening? i turned towards sungmin who shrugged his shoulder. The curtains were raised up and i saw ryeowook in Yesung's hyung arms.They were kissing in front of everyone... ryeowook was hitting Yesung's hyung shoulder hinting him to stop. 

i stared at them... 

"Ye..Yesung..hyung...Ryeowook is going to die if you carry on..." i said still stunned by them... He let go of ryeowook and hugged him.

"Wookie!~ i got you back..." he chuckled happily..

"Yesung..hyung..." ryeowook was blushing madly now, unable to say a word...

"All right...that was a nice kiss...may this couple sit below, you'll continue in the next stage...Let's start the 3rd round.."

We were shuffled around again...this round, A girl was pulled out and they got ino the next stage too..alot of them passed the stage.. Heechul hyung was quicklyidentified by hankyung hyung...

"Good good...this time contestant are strong....we're up to 7 more contestant...next boy get in..." this time, alot of people was screaming too...Leeteuk hyung was pulled out by Kangin hyung and thay got into the next stage..

"Sungmin hyung...why aren't hyukkie here yet?" i whispered to him..

"Don't know...kyu also isn't here yet.." he pouted..

"alright down to 6...4 girls from my class shall  be added in for now..." 

4 different, maybe beautiful girls standed beside me...i bowed to them since they are seniors and they smiled to us.

"next..." people was screaming crazily again... He went through all the girls hand touching them including us too... Sungmin was blushing..."

"Your's is here.." i smiled to him and he nodded.. He got pulled out and people cheered loudly..

"I got you back bunny..." i heard kyuhyun saying...

"Haha!" Sungmin hugged him..

"oh~ bunny couple is back together~ next..." the thing lasted untill i'm the last...

We got shuffled around...why am i going to be the last...why isn't hyukkie here for me...

"KYA~~~ Do your best! prince~" a girl shouted..

Prince? hyukkie is here? i felt a hand touched me gently..This hand is familiar...hyukkie's hand? i grabbed tightly and he used both hand to pull me out.. i smiled happily at hyukkie who was still blind folded..

"Hyukkie~" i hugged him as i got pulled out..

"Glad you can identify me too princess..." he took off his blindfold and kissed my lips.

"Hehe~ somehow i know it's your hand..." i smiled to him..

"woah~ this prince is cool....you guys are on to the next stage...!" Everyone cheered loudly..

We went down the stage and they gave us a 5 minutes break.

"Are you feeling okay hae?" hyukkie asked me.

"Yup! i had fun!" i smiled to him..

"wookie~~you're still blushing..." i heard yesung hyung talking to ryeowook..

"N...no i'm not...look the other way..don't look at me..." he said and pushed yesung hyung face away.. i giggled at the sight of it...

"Kyu...why am i here again..." sungmin hyung whined to kyuhyun...

"Bunnie...we're participating this to prove our love for each other...you hate it?" he asked and touched his cheek.

"mm....but...i hate the feeling when other boys touched my hands...it feels weird..." he pouted..

"Sorry...but it won't happen again...if i know the game would be like this, i would skipped it...i also can't stand it when they touched you..." he said and put his arm around him....

"Hyukkie...why were you at the last..i got touched by alot of boys you know?" i sulked..

"...Sorry..i was kindof pushed to the back...the leader told me to stay at the back..they want our couple to be last, so it will be interesting..

"I got pulled out more than once you know..." i pouted..

"Haha~ that means your skin feels nicer than a girls.." hyukkie said and touched my skin moving from the shoulder down to my hand..

"Hehe~ don't do that it's ticklish~" i giggled..

"...*sign* you're really innocent  hae..." he signed to himself.. i tlted my head.

"What do you mean?" i asked..

"Nevermind...2nd stage is starting..." he said and i turned my head towards the stage.

"Alright contestants.....2nd stage instructions. Here are some strawberries flavoured cookie sticks...each couple is to finished everything by the time limit...you have to feed each other mouth to mouth, meaning,eating it together...OKay? come up stage and choose your seating. Seat opposite each other, when i say start, you guys start taking the pocky stick up one by one and eat it together.." 

He finshed the sentences and i started getting nervous...Eating it together...i blushed and looked at ryeowook.. He was blushing with a worried face...

Hyukkie pulled me up to the stage and we found a seat...This time, Heechul hyung and hankyung hyung was beside us..

"It's okay...just close your eyes if you feel uncomfortable.."hyukkie said to me and i nodded.

"Alright contestants...ready....*ding*"

hyukkie took a strawberry flavoured stick and bite the tip of it. We started eating it, as i bite away the stick, hyukkie face was slowly getting closer and closer to me... i looked straight into hyukkie eyes as we eat..Before i know it, our lips touched each other..

"next.." hyukkie smirked at me..He's definetely enjoying this....We reapeated athe same steps over and over again with our lips touching each other as we bite away the sticks.. We finished ours within the time limit. i looked over to heechul hyung...GEH!? they are kissing passionately...They also finished their sticks...I looked over to ryeowook, looks like he barely made it...i smiled as he blushed cutely...Sungmin hyung was pouting again and kyuhyun was smirking while his lips..

"ert.."i heard sungmin hyung said and he pouted.

"Yup..your lover is a ert.."he smiled at him..

I felt hyukkie touching my cheek...

"Hyukkie?" i turned to him..

"You okay?" he asked.. So sweet of him to worry over me...

"Yup!" i smiled..

"Time's up! okay! those two innocent couple over there who can't start...you're eliminated...go developed your love and come back next festival!" Two couple went down..There's 7 more couple to fight with...Leeteuk hyung, heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung and ryeowook...they are still here...other 3 are strong couples huh..i frowned...

"Next stage...girls role! you're up!" Girls role?! I'm alone this time!?