1st day of Festival!(part 1)

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

"Hae! wake up.." i heard Hyukkie voice... Aish..it's all because of the midnight rehearsal... from friday we have been practicing every night until last night. Today is the festival day, i get up from my bed slowly rubbing my eyes and yawning sleepily.

"i'm want to sleep more..." i said and lie back down.

"...you sure you don't want to wake up?" he asked.

"mm,,,i wanna sleep..." i mumbled and pull the blanket over me.

"oh really?... i guess the sleeping beauty need a kiss to wake up huh?" he said and i opened my eyes quickly.

"I'm awake!! wide awake!" i quickly get out of bed but hyukkie grabbed my wrist to prevent me from going to the toilet.

"Wait...why did you run when i said i will give you a kiss?" he questioned curiously.

"eh? r..ru..run? i'm n..no..not running.." oh my god... he will be suspicious of this...definetely!...

"really...then let me kiss you now.." he lifted up my head but i pushed him away.

"You can't! I..." i can't say it... it's so embarrasing!..

"you?" he said and walked towards me, i moved back wards but hit the wall. He put both his hand beside my head and moved nearer to me..

"I want today's kiss to be on stage..." I said it..!!it's such a stupid reason..

"Pfft!..." i heard hyukkie laughing softly like he was trying to hide his laughter..

"hmph! what's with you!" i pushed him away and walked towards the toilet quickly and slammed the bathroom door. I locked it to prevent him from coming in. I looked into the mirror, gosh! i'm blushing! My face is so red... i washed my face and tried to calm down...

"Hae...? Are you done?" he asked from outside. i ignored him and carried on brushing my teeth..I will ignore him for awhile!

"Hae? hey...answer me..." he called out to me.

"hmph!" was the only thing i said to him..

"Are you angry?" he asked. What?! Am i angry? Of course.. Do you have to ask... Stupid hyukkie... i spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. i opened the bathroom door and he was standing outside. i glared at him and pushed him away.

"Hae... Don't be angry...you were just so cute.." he said and hugged me from behind. I blushed because of his words.. He said i was cute and for some reason as a boy, when hyukkie said it, i feel happy and warm inside my heart.

"Then...say you're sorry.." I looked at him.

"Sorry." he said and smiled to me..

"hmph...i really wanted to saved it for later..." i pouted.

"i know, go change. We need to eat our breakfast." he let go of me and i went to changed to my uniform.

"Hyukkie... Were you sad just now?" i asked  curiously..

"Who knows.." he smirked at me.

"i want to know.." i linked my arm aroound his and we went out of our room to the cafeteria.

"Then entertain me.." He said and i pouted..

"What do you want me to do?" i asked

"Later during the performance, eat a sweet. When the kissing scene comes, pass the sweet to me." i wanted to reject but someone interrupted us.

"Yah! You guys! Did you see Minnie?" he asked.

"No..why? Isn't he together with you since you guys are roommate?" i asked

"Aish... That bunny! he ran away from me again..!" he mumbled to himself.

"Never mind..thanks. Tell ryeowook i won't be eating breakfast." i nodded and he ran off. I wonder what happen between them..

"Let's go in..." he said and pulled me inside.

We heard noises from the third floor and went up to find that everyone was there except for sungmin and kyuhyun.

"Beauty couple! you guys are here! sit down!" Kangin hyung shouted to us. Why is he so happy?

"You guys! tell us what you are doing for festival!!" he questioned us happily.

"Er..Sle.sleep." i couldn't say it out loud as it was embarrasing..

"Sleeping Beauty Performance." Hyukkie said without hesitation.

"Huh?! Oh my god!! i'll definetely come! AHahaha" everyone joined him.

"No! Don't! Don't... mm!" i wanted to stop them but hyukkie covered my mouth with his hand and smiled at them.

"You definetely must come." he said and i tried to pull his hand away...

"Yah! we will come! So don't suffocate your beauty..." Leeteuk said out..

"Opps." he let go of my mouth and i beat him on the shoulder..

"You will kill me one day.." i mumbled trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry.. Do you need CPR?" he asked playfully..

"Yah!" i shouted and he smiled at me playfully...

"Ice prince. You melted?" Heechul asked him and this time i laughed..

"Ahahaha! nice one heechul hyung!" i laughed while hit the table with my hand...

"tsk.." i saw hyukkie sulking and i poked my his arm.

"Hm?" he asked. i whispered to his ears and he smiled at me.

"Don't go back on your words." he said and i nodded.

"Everyone! Let's eat!" Ryeowook came to us binging food. There was Yesung hyung helping behind. We ate our breakfast happily and chatted alot. When we are done eating, we went back to our classroom.

The classroom was decorated with roses, tables were set up nicely. it looked really like a cafe.

"Hey you guys~ what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at the hall?" the leader of the cafe walked towards us. He was wearing a cat Costume.

"oh yeah! that's right! but i kind of lucky that i get to come here..i like it here.." i said.

"Oh~ you liked it here..." i saw him smirked.

"Eh?" i stared at him.

"Then later after your performance, make sure you wear your costume and help us over here. Thanks! Eunhyuk, you too.." he said and walked away.

"Did..i just dug my own grave?" i asked hyukkie and he smiled at me innocently..

"Grave? what are you talking about? ahaha! Let's help out later." he said happily.. he is definetelyy enjoying this...

"Let's go to the hall.." i signed.. We walked out of the class room and went to the backstage of the hall.

"Oi you stupid beauty couple! why are your always the one late! hurry up and change into this costume!" the..KING? walked and handed us the costume.

"o..okay.." i tried to hold my laughter.. it's so funny..i feel like they turned old...

"Hey.. change.." hyukkie said and i nodded. i looked at the dress... and my face went (0 o 0)..

"why?..." my hand was trembling while holding the dress..

"What?" the king came to me..

"Why aren'y you guys following the original dress???!" i shouted

"what? it's cute when you make it short.." he said and walked away..

"Hyukkie... it's so short...see?" i whined to him..

AAAADJRfbuIAAAAAAHAX2A.jpg?v=12525513980

"It's okay..just wear it.. i'll be with you..." he said. He handed me a strawberry sweet and i tooked it from him.

"Remember your promise." he whispered into my ears..

"okay..." i pout.. i made a promise with him just now... i have to say 'i love you' eventhough it wasn't in the script..

"hey~ beauty! go change and we will put make up for you! We will have to separated you two for now!" this time was the queen shouting. She pulled me to the other side and Eunhyuk was pulled to the other side by the king.

"Okay! there you go...Wow...Donghae...You really looked like a girl now..." the queen and twelve faries stared at me and i blushed..

"hmph!.." i sulked..

"Aww.. Don't sulk.. the dress really fit you..." one of them said

"Shut up..." i pulled the skirt down but it won't go longer...

"Here..You wig.. put it on." The queen handed me the wig and i put it on..

"the 13th fairy...Where is she?" i asked

"oh~ he's with eunhyuk.. we made the 13th a bot since it would be more interesting.." one of them said.

"Hey~ is the princess done? the prince done!" the king shouted from the other side.

"Yup~ we're done here too!" the queen shouted. i walked carefully since i was wearing high heels. i was having a hard time balancing on it to notice hyukkie walking towards me. i tried to take a step but tripped. i felt a hand holding on to my waist. i looked up and saw a prince.. Oh my god!!

"Hyukkie?" i asked.

"Yeah?" he smiled at me.

"woah...you are so handsome..." i rasied up my hand to touch his face.

"You're beautiful.." he whispered..

"....Hey...Try to act like that later...Don't act now..." the queen said and everyone laughed..

"Don't be jealous.. old man here is with you.." the king walked towards the queen but the queen just step on his leg.

"EeeeeeeOuch!! hey! what did you do that for?" i laughed at the sight of them quarreling. Then. i saw another couple walking towards us..

"Hello donghae and eunhyuk.." the princess said out..

"leeteuk hyung?!" i raised my voice.

"Haha~ yup.. i'm now juliet, Kangin is romeo..." he said and kangin put is arm around his waist.

"Eh? but you guys are in different classes right?" i asked..

"What are you talking about? our class are separated according to brains.." he said out.

"really? i didn't know that.."  i looked at eunhyuk and he smiled at me.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to this school! Parents please enjoy our FABULOUS performance!!" some guy said out..

"why... must he add a Fabulous inside..." i mumbled to myself...

"okay! First off! Romeo and Juliet from our senior class! Class A!!" he annouced out and leeteuk and kangin bid farewell to us and walked away..

"i'm so nervous now..." i said to eunhyuk and he hugged me while carresed my back.

"Relax hae.. Remember to eat your sweet later... and your promise!" aish! i get it already...

"Aren't you nervous?" i asked.

"nope. Just looking forward to the kiss scene only.." he smirked and i hit his shoulder.

*Badum* *badum* *badum*

My heart is beating so loud and fast right now...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to new subscriber and readers!