1st day of Festival!(part 2)-Demon

A rise from rags to riches!

Sungmin's POV

NO!NO!NO! i'm not going to let kyu see me in this uniform..! i'm skipping my work to escape from kyu since he will definetely come and find me...

"Hyung? What are you doing here? i saw kyuhyun running around to find you.ou guys didn't come for breakfast too..." i looked up and saw ryeowook walking towarrds me.

"ryeowook.. *gasp* you are not with kyu now are you?!" i looked around starting to panic.

"Relax hyung... Kyu was running towards your classroom. Why are you hiding from him?" he asked.

"That''s because i'm wearing this maid thing!!! i don't want to let him see me in this!" i whimpered to him.

"Why? you looked cute.." he said inocently.

"Why don't you try wearing it..." i grabbed his wrist and pulled him to our classroom.

"W..Wait! Hyung! i need to do my work too!" he tried to pull his hand away from mine.

"But i don't want to do this alone!" i whined to him.

"Hyung..."

"*Ding~Dong~* Everyone! listen here!Those who can find the bunny princess in maid costume, will get a day together with the beauty couple! After you catch him, bring him to the junior class.Class A!Game start now!*Ding Dong*" this voice...Kyu!!!

"Ryeowook! Help me!~" i grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Hyung~ i think i can't, kyu is in the same class as me.. i can't hide you in there... Let's go to the council room. Maybe no one's there, i will stay with you.." he patted my head.

"What about your work?" i asked.

"...i'll give my leader a call..Wait! my leader is kyuhyun!" he looked at me shocked.

"What do we do?" i asked.

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bunny princess! there you are! Don't run!" a girl shouted to us.

"hyung! quick!! run!!" ryeowook pulled my hand and i started running for my life.

"i said don't run!" she shouted.

"i need to run because you are chasing me!" i shouted back. ryeowook let go of my hand to give us a better running space. i ran around the school continuosly.. Everywhere we go, the people chasing me keep increasing...

"Catch him!"

"Don't catch me!" i shouted loudly.. 

Suddenly, 4 big guys grabbed my arms and carried me up.

"Hey! who are you!" i struggled trying to free myself.

"Don't struggle, my lady ordered us to catch you." one of them said.

"Who? your lady?" i looked at ryeowook who was surprised by the big guys. i saw someone walking in front of us. She looked familiar...

"Ah!!You!!! Why are you here? didn't you transfer back to australia because eunhyuk rejected you?" i said out..

"i transfer back here..i need you to get close to hyukkie again.." she said it in english.

"What?! hyukkie! who said you could call him that! the only one who can call him that is DongHae!" i shouted out but reached kyu class. They put me down and i ran inside to find kyu.

"Kyu!!!" i shouted and ran to hug him.

"minnie! you got caught! by who?Who the angel who caught my bunny?" he asked

"Angel?!!!!! it's a Demon kyu!!!" i cried to him..

Kyuhyun's POV

Eh?? Demon what is minnie saying? i looked up to find a blond girl standing in front of me.

"You..why did you come back here for?" i hissed at her.

"Why aren't you guys welcoming me... who is Donghae?"  She asked me.

"Donghae is eunhyuk lover! you will never get eunhyuk now! Bleh!!!" Sungmin shouted and sticked out his tongue at her.. So cute...my bunny..Wait, now's not the time...

"Since you caught minnie, i'll let you see the beauty couple i was talking about. Come." i said and hold minnie wrist as we \walked out to the hall. I opened the door and was just in time to see the sleeping beauty perfomance.

"Sit down, their show is starting..Get a good look at that couple..." i said and smirked at her. She glared at me but turned her attention the the stage.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! that was a perfect romeo and juliet performance! But today! We are going to have another FABULOUS performance from the middle class~ Class A!! Let's welcome~ the sleeping beauty show!!" the guys annouced and raised up the curtains.

"Long Long time Ago,there was a king and queen who had a beautiful baby daughter. The queen invited all the faries but forgotten one, who was a fairy who practices dark magic. instead of fairy, she was a witch..All the faries gave a magic gift of beauty,kind, virtue and so on... When the 11th fary gave her gift for the baby, the witch appear, casting a horrible curse on her.."

"She will die when she pricked herself with a spindle!"

"But luckily, the 12th fairy did not cast her gift one her yet. She told the queen she could only lighten the curse but could not disspell it as it was too strong. So she cast a lightened spell on her."

"She will not die but instead shall fall into a deep sleep."

 "With that the princess grew up to be a beautiful women with all the magic gift she was given by the faries."

"Donghae is coming up..Take a good look at her ugly!" Sungmin said to her. She ignored him but continued watching the show. Donghae came out to the stage and everyone gasped.

"Donghae looked like a full fledged girl now... beautiful long blonde hair. Nice legs...wait..somethings weird .the dress..." sungmin whispered to me and i chuckled..

"So donghae is in the same situation as me..." i heard minnie mumbled to himself and i just smile and grabbed his waist nearer to mine. i looked at the blonde who was staring at donghae with eyes wide opened...

"That's donghae?" she asked.

"Yup..." i said..

"Oh! stay here... There's a kiss scene too..." i purposely said out..

"hmph! remember your promise kyuhyun...A date with beauty couple..." she smirked at me.

".." i cursed myself..She will definetely break Donghae into pieces...