Bitter but Sweet!

A rise from rags to riches!

Ryeowook's POV

Everyday, i saw the face that makes my heart go thumping really fast. When i see his face, flashbacks would appear.. i can't believe we are together and it happened so fast..

*Flashbacks*

Ryeowook's POV

i feel uncomfortable...am i sick?

"Wookie!" i heard yesung hyung called me. i turned to look at him but to my surprise he was with another girl... my heart sank when i saw that scene... i smile to him weakly and he looked at me with a weird face. 

"Wookie, are you okay? you have a very pale face." he asked and walked towards me. i backed away in surprise.

"Ah... it's nothing... i'm busy now, i need to prepare lunch for everyone. you can do your own stuff." i said and turned away from him walking in a fast pace.

"Wait!... wookie.." he grabbed my wrist.

"Are you sure you are not sick?" he put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"Hey! you are burning..." he grabbed me and pulled me to the medical room.

"Yesung hyung... wait... i'll go there myself... you go back to the girl. You walked away without saying anything.." i said and my legs started to turn weak... My eyes was blurry..

"it's okay, she's..Wookie!" i heard Yesung hyung shouted my name. Before i know it, i felt Yesung hyung grabbing my waist to prevent me from falling to the ground.

"I feel dizzy..." i said in a weak tone.

"Aish!" He lifted me up like a princess and started runnning to the medical room. People was staring and screaming as they saw this scene, it was around that time that i fainted.

Yesung's POV

"Huh!? Wookie?" i felt Ryeowook's hand slowly releasing his arm that was around my neck, it was like he was losing strength."

"Hey... i think he fainted.. stop screaming.." a girl said. Fainted? .. Have to hurry! i ran all the way to the medical room without slowing down.

"Doctor?!" i shouted.

"Oh my! Come.. Put him down on the bed." the doctor said.

After the checking on Ryeowook, he turned to me.

"He's got a high fever. He needs alot of rest, i will give you the medicine. Make sure he eat it once every 9 hours. he will regain his conscious soon" the doctor gave me the medicine while i carry him back to our room.

While walking back to our room, he was breathing heavily. he's suffering... i should hurry up and put him in bed. I increased my walking speed and reached our room within 5 minutes. i put him onto my bed which is the nearest one, i changed his T-shirt into a comfortable one. Have to contol yourself..it's best if you just change the T-shirt...

"i need to let him take his medicine..." i mumbled to myself.. 

"Wookie... wake up..." i tried to shake him a little... He's not waking up... Fine... i'll just feed him.

I put the medicine into my mouth and drank some water together with it. i lift up his head and feeded him the medicine mouth to mouth. Good, he swallowed it without choking..

"nnn....Hyung?" he opened his eyes slowly.

"You're awake... how do you feel?" i asked him while helped him to sit up.

"i feel a bit uncomfortable... but..." he hesitated..

"But?" i asked.

"D..D..DId someone kissed me just now? i felt something on my lips..." he asked and blushed..

".... i kissed you." i replied while watching his expression change.

"eh?" he stared at me.

"It's to feed you your medicine" i said..

"it's also to steal your first kiss..." i smile to him playfully..

"....t..t..that wasn't my first kiss.." he looked away while blushing.

"Hah! like i will believe... go to sleep, i will wake you up when it's time to take your medicine." i said and slowly pushed him down to let him sleep.

"...okay.." he replied sleepily

"i'll take your second kiss too.." i said playfully

"hyung! don't... you..got a girlfriend right?" he turned away from me.

"eh? ah..that... wookie are you jealous?" i asked.

"..............." no reply.. he's alsleep huh... aish... still got 9 more hours... i should sleep too.. i lied down onto ryeowook's bed and fell asleep.

Ryeowook's POV

"nnn...."  i turned over and saw Yesung hyung sleeping on my bed... what time is it now? i walked to my bed to find my clock since Yesung hyung doesn't have one. i stretched out my hand over to the table to grab the clock but i felt a hand grabbing my waist and pulling me down on bed. Before i know it, i was underneath Yesung hyung. i blushed and tried to push himi away.

"You are feeling okay now?" he asked.

"i think, but i still got a slight fever." i replied back.

"Then you should take your medicine.." he said and put the medicine into his mouth and drank some water. He looked at me and i stared at him while blushing. i saw him stand up and reached for a pen and paper. He wrote something down and showed it to me.

"Drink it from my mouth if you lo..lo..love me." i read out and blush. i could feel my temperature rising again.

"what about that girl?" i asked. he wrote something down again.

"that was my cousin... kekeke someone's are jealous~" i read out and hit his shoulder.

"Yesung hyung.. You are so cruel.." i said and reached out for his face, i placed my lips onto his and he open his lips for the medicine to flow into me.. It was bitter but also sweet.

"Haha! i love you.." he said and hugged me.

*End of Flashback*

Kya..! i slapped my face with both hands. 

"Stop thinking about it.." i mumbled to myself.

"Stop thinking about what?" i felt a hand hugged me from behind.

"Ye...Yesung hyung! no..nothing!" i was stammering...

"you..were!" he said and tried to kiss me.

"i love you!" i shouted while using both my hands to cover his lips to prevent him from kissing me, afterall, eunhyuk hyung caught us and i don't want it to happen again.

"Wiikie...Lit geo.. i gan't skeak lie dat (wookie...Let go..i can't speak like that)" he tried to talk with my hands still covering him.

"opps sorry." i released my hand from covering his lips.

"aish.. really.. if you love me, why don't you let me kiss you.." he pouted.

"Cause eunhyuk almost saw us kissed.." i turned away from him.

"aish... fine.. say you love me again..." he hugged me even tighter.

"i love you." i said while hugged him back.