Bunny Couple~

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Kyuhyun POV

Dance battle huh… what should I make him dance? Aish… just dance any hard move for him to see… I wonder what Minnie is going to dance for him… I hope he doesn’t dance the y dance he did to challenge eunhyuk that time…

“hyun.. kyuhyun!” I heard Minnie shouted at me.. Oops.. I was day dreaming.

“Yeah?” I asked him.

“What are you going to make donghae dance?” he asked me with curious eyes. Awww so cute… I wanna hug him really tight now..

“I don’t know… maybe some really hard twisting?” I said.

“You can’t! I did a background check on donghae… he’s really good at dancing… especially when someone challenged him to a hard move, he would reply back with a even harder move…one person even sprained he waist when mimicking his move… you won’t get hurt would you?” Minnie said with worrying eyes..

“awwww… are you worrying about me Minnie?” I put my arm around his waist.

“Yah! I’m really worried okay! Hmph” he pouted and pulled my hand away.

“hahaha! I know I know… I won’t go overboard.. What are you going to dance?” I asked him while putting my arm around his waist again.

“I don’t know… I’ll go with the flow of the music given by leeteuk hyung..” he said without pulling my arm away… hmm.. Does he like it when I do this kind of things to him? I smiled to myself and pulled him nearer to me and he blushed.. Cute…

“Kyunhyun…..” he asked and stare at me… is he hesitating to ask me something?

“Hmm?” I looked at him straight in the eyes. He blushed and looked away while mumbled something.

“…..Do…you…….. me?” huh? I can’t hear?

“Huh? What did you say? I can’t hear..” I turned his face towards me.

He blushed and quickly pulls his whole body away from me… I grabbed him by the wrist.

“Minnie… what did you say? Can you repeat? I really couldn’t hear you just now…” I pulled him near to me again…

“DO YOU LIKE ME?!” he shouted out. Woah…. Luckily there wasn’t anyone around… I stared at him with eyes wide opened… why did he ask this question? I like him! No! I love him… I thought he knew…

“No….” I saw him tearing up already. He pulled his hand away and ran away…

“Minnie! Wait!’ I shouted.. aish that bunny… I haven’t even finished my sentence…

I chased after him all the way to the resting area where lots of student are around.. aish.. I’m getting tired of running… I stopped running and shouter to him.

“I LOVE YOU!” I shouted all the way across the whole area… now everyone was staring at us… I saw him turned around and blushed. His whole face was so red that you could compare it to a bright red apple. He started running off again… aish..! My bunny… why does he like running that much… I chased after him again and finally got hold of him… I pulled his face near me and kissed him fully on the lips… he pulled away because of the lacked of air and blushed cutely looking at me.

“Why did you shout out so loudly like that…” he hit my shoulder and hugged me burying his bright red face on my chest.

“That’s because you were running away and not letting me finished my sentence...” I replied caressing his back to make him calm down..

“That was so embarrassing I could die!...” he blushed again when remembering my confession with everyone around…

“Ahahaha!” I chucked..

“Let’s go… we need to go practice our dance move for tomorrow to challenge donghae…” he looked away and started to walk… this time, he hold my hand and pulled me with him. I smiled happily and grabbed him by the waist again..

“Will we get a nickname too?” I asked

“…..” no reply.. I looked at him.. aish.. His remembering that scene again..

“Minnie ah… can you say you love me too?” I asked.

“Huh?!” he looked at me in shock

“What? I said already so it’s your turn…” he stared at him..

“Don’t want to.” He said while blushing.. aish find.. I will ask another question.

“So now who am I to you?” I asked..

“….” No reply again..

“Come on.. It’s the word starting with ‘b’ and ends with ‘d’” I gave him a hint even though I think he knows it..

“b…” he started saying..

“b..?” I looked at him with anticipation..

“bastard.” He smiled cutely at me…

“What?! Hey~ how can you say that…” I whined and he ran away giggling happily… so cute… I saw him running back and hugging me since I was pouting…

“love you too..” he whispered at my ear and peck my cheek…aish this cute bunny… really know how to tease… I smiled at him and we walked to the S&D club.. Holding hands..

“Ah! It’s the bunny couple!” A girl started taking out her phone and snapped photo of us holding hands… Minnie tried to pull his hands away but I just held his hand tighter and not letting go until we reached the S&D club room… We quickly went inside and closed the door behind them…

“Oh~~~~ the BUNNY COUPLE is here the whole club member said out except for eunhyuk who was smirking at us.

We both looked at each other and smiled..

“Alright people!~ let’s start your own dance move for the sleeping beauty!” kangin shouted out..

I thought of something fun and whispered to sungmin.. .

sungmin nodded his head and we asked permission from kangin without telling eunhyuk… it’s a surprise for both sleeping beauty and prince… we smirked at eunhyuk who was busy dancing his own move… we giggled among ourselves..

“Can’t wait till tommorrow’s dance battle!” sungmin whispered happily to me…