Chapter 41

A rise from rags to riches!

Sungmin's POV

I heard loud footsteps sound getting nearer and nearer to me and kyu. I looked at kyu, he shrugged his shoulder.

"Lunch break maybe?" he said. I walked towards the door curious about what's happening. When i reached the door, students ran up the stairs and pushed through me screaming.

"kya!!!what's with you lot pushing and pushing?!" i shrieked. i was stuck in the middle of a huge group of students screaming donghae's name. i tried to squeeze my way through the big crowd but failed. I felt someone pulling my hand and hugged me from the back.

"Yah!!!shut the hell up!!!" i widened my eyes when kyu shouted. this is the first time he shouted this loud and angry. everyone went silence and stopped their movement,they looked at both of us with big eyes.

"Hey..who's that? he's hot!" lots of whispering came out and we got through the crowd easily.

"Oh my god!! Donghae is over there!!!" a girl shouted and they went to hae's direction, i signed in relief but worry about hae.

"Wah!!!guys!! stop!!!" hae shouted. i saw Jaejoong and hae frowning.

"Get lost." eunhyuk led out a cold voice and everyone freezed. he went through the crowd and grabbed hae's wrist pulling him out of the crowd.

"That guy is seriously hotter than the other guy.. Who is he?" questions started forming out one by one.

Eunhyuk's POV

So this is what donghae suffered when he was still in this school. i turned to yunho and smirked to him. He looked angrily at me and make a fist walking towards me. i pulled donghae behind me, he raised his fist up, i prepared myself to be beaten by him since that's the only thing he can do when he lost to someone.. i smirked and there goes his fist.

*punch*

Huh?? it doesn't hurt.. i turned back and saw Jaejoong on the floor with his hand on his face.

"Jaejoong!!" hae shouted and rushed to him.

"You..why?" yunho walked towards Jaejoong quickly.

"Yunho.. you shouldn't fight.." he stood up and hae lifted his face to look at his lips, it was bruised pretty badly.

"Go to the medical room." hae said and turned to me.

"Hyukkie, can you bring him to the medical room? " he looked at me with a serious face and i nodded.

"Yunho, i want to talk to you." hae turned to him.I put Jaejoong arm around my neck and walked out slowly.

"So..where's the medical room?" i asked.

"Er just go down to the second floor, and turn right." i nodded and continued walking.

"You are lucky.." he smiled bitterly at me.

"Excuse me?" i looked at him.

"You can have donghae but i can never have yunho.." we went into the medical room. The nurse wasn't there so i treated his injury myself.

"You like that kind of guy?" i looked at him in disbelief.

"He's actually a very good guy. guess its because you got donghae before he does.." he lied down on the bed.

"So you know he likes donghae?" i questioned.

"Ofcourse, its too obvious. he treated donghae differently and donghae's the only one who never realised it. When he received the news of donghae transferring, he got a shock but still let him go.." He placed his arm on his eyes, covering his eyes from the sunlight.

" I can never have him.." he said and went silence. he fell asleep and i pull the blanket over him.

"If you can't have him, i will make him want you." i smirked.