Jealousy~

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

I slowly open my eyes because i felt my hand going numb. i looked at the clock... 4.30am huh... still got 45minutes more to sleep then we have to wake up and gat ready for our rehearsal... Aish.... why must we wake up so early to rehearse.... our class is so....unique?... i quess i will let Donghae sleep more.. i gently his hair and caressed his face. Aish... why are you so cute? He mumbled something and snuggled his head towards my chest. i really want to kiss him now... wait... you can't... Donghae is too innocent... Have to control youself since you're in bed now... Eunhyuk...Control~ i breathe in and out a few time..

"nnn...Hyukkie?" he cutely rubbed his eyes and stared at me.

"Sorry, did i wake you up?" i asked.

"yup.. you have an irregular heartbeat, it was going normally then suddenly it went really fast... why are you nervous? is it because of the rehearsal?" he asked and hugged me to hear my heartbeat again..

"haha.. yup." i smiled to him.. yeah right.... it's because of you Donghae..!

"it's okay, don't be nervous... i'm doing this for the first time too.." he smiled to me.

"Do you still want to sleep?" i smiled and asked him.

"No.. i want to go to the park.." he said while sitting up.

"Now?" i asked.

"Yup..." he get out of bed and changed into another clothes for rehearsal.

"okay.. hey~ wear long sleeve T-shirts, you're gonna catch a cold if you wear a short sleeve shirt.." i said and changed into a short sleeve shirt but wearing jacket.

"Kay~" he pout while dragged his words..

We got prepared within 5 minutes and make our way outt to the park. It was freezing cold outside and donghae cuddled himself to me. He linked his arms around mine and we walked silently to the park. when we reach the park, we sat down on the bench with only a lamp shining on us. Donghae wanted to settle down beside me but i pulled him down, making him sit in the little space in between my legs.

"Wah!! hyukkie?!" he blushed and tried to get up but i hugged his waist to prevent him from standing up.

"Don't move.let's stay like that. No one's watching" i said that and he frozed right at the spot.

"Hyukkie?... " he called out to me. i rested my head on his back.

"Hae... i love you..." i said that and he blushed

"I..I.. I..love you too.." he said cutely while covering his face.

"Say it again?" i ...

"....I..Love You." he said it with better confidence now.

"Again" i wanted to hear it again and again after the first time he said he love me... it's so addicting..

"I Love You." this time, Hae said out with a firm and slightly nervous tone. i smiled to myself and i kiss his neck.

"Lets go, it;s time for rehearsal.." Both of us get up from the seat... Donghae was blushing and i held his hand. We started to stroll slowly to the classroom. Donghae kept quiet all the way till we reached the classroom.

"Ah! You are the only one who is late you know?? you this lovey dovey couple..!" the class chairperson said and everyone laughed. Everyone was already in the classroom waiting for us...

"Okay~ latecomers will need to do a punishment right?" the class chairperson asked everyone and everyone cheered loudly.

Donghae's POV

eh..?! punishment?? this is the first time i'm hearing this... I looked at hyukkie and he just shrugged his shoulder to show me he's having the same thought as me.

"what do you guys want them to do??" she asked again.

"Let them show us how they kiss!!!" alot of girls shouted..

"oh~ kiss... good idea!!" she said but the boys went..

"boo..." i giggled at the sight of it. The starting of the year, i was actually thinking i was annoyed with them. Now that i see them like this, they are kind of cute. They didn't even assault me or anything....

After that, i saw the boys staring at me now... with the 'how cute' look.. i showed a friendly smile towards. Suddenly i felt Hyukkie pulled me to him and he kissed my lips forcefully and long enough for everyone or maybe the girls to go screaming... But before he let go of my lips, i felt him my lips. Oh my god... Kya... i sure i'm blushing like mad now...

"yah~ Eunhyuk ah... you don't have to show that to us, we know okay..." one of the boys complained to him... i saw eunhyuk ignored them and looked at me.. huh? Is he jealous?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

\(>0<)/   \(>0<)/   \(>0<)/   jealous hyukkie!!