chapter 42

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

This plan will definetely hurt Hae..I will gamble on it.. i flipped open the the phone and messaged Hae.

"nn..i fell alseep? sorry..." jaejoong woke up and get up from the bed. i touched his hair and he looked strangly at me.

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

"My plan..lie down...just do what i say.." i pushed him down the bed.

"what?" he gave a confused face to me.

"Close your eyes, just close it until i say it's okay to open..." he blinked a few times but did as he was told.

"Don't do weird things..." he frowned.

Donghae's POV

Hyukkie brought Jaejoong out to the medical room. I turned to face yunho.

"yunho...Jaejoong told me about it." i said with a straight face.

"w-what? Told you about what?"he avoided eye contact with me.

"i'm sorry i never noticed it up till now." i looked down as the conversation was starting to make us awkward.

"aish...!it doesn't matter.." he answered with a frown.

"but you know...maybe you should open your eyes wider..you will realise something more important than me..so please..give up on me. Jaejoong love you alot, and i love Hyukkie very much." i bowed down. "tsk..don't do that. Jaejoong love me? this is not a joke..we have been best friend for so long. Just give me some time.. i need to figure out what you're talking about." he said and turned behind.My phone vibrated at the same time, its Hyukkie.

"meet me at the medical room now hae,something to discuss with you. Bring yunho with you too."

hmmm...discuss?i told yunho about it and we walked to the medical room.

"Yunho..think about jaejoong, other than me, you sure you have no feelings for him?" i asked.

"I don't know...he was always following me around. He never tell me anything about his feeling..." i turned to him and frowned.

"He told me about it just now...i didn't realised it myself too..." i said with a sad smile.

"Aish!...that pabo.." i glanced at yunho, he was mumbling about something.

"You must apologize that you hit him okay...." i nagged at him..

"okay okay..." he rolled his eyes.

We reached the medical room and went in.Hyukkie was sitting beside Jaejoong caressing his hair.. A sharp pain appeared in my chest.. What is Hyukkie doing? Why is he caressing Jaejoong like that?

"Hyukkie...?" i called out softly to him.

"hae... you're here..." he said and continued caressing his head.

"yea..." i replied not looking at the unbelievable scene in front of me.

"the thing i want to discuss with you is..."

"yah!! Why are you touching him??!! " i turned around and saw yunho with a angry face.

" what?? I'm just touching his hair? Why do you care?" he smirked at yunho. I kept my head down not saying anything, forcing myself to not let a single tear flow out of my eyes. Why Hyukkie?? Why are you doing this to me?