Chapter 45

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

It's warm... I could feel someone's breath on my face. I opened my eyes and blinked multiple times to get my eyes used to the brightness. When i regain my sight, i saw a handsome looking prince beside me sleeping. My neck was under one of his arms and another arm hugging me.Hyukkie?! Why is he here? i turned over and pulled his hand away trying to get up. When i was about to moved away from the bed, i felt hyukkie grabbing my wrist and pulling me back into his arms.

"Wah!" i shouted in shock.

"where are you going...?" he got on top of me and used on of his hand to grab both of my wrist together, above my head.

"Where..of course it's the toilet.."i pouted. He smirked and moved his face nearer to mine.

"Let's kiss first.." he crashed his lips onto mine and bit my lips.

"Hyukkie...grandma will be here soon..." i said trying to get up.

"But she's not here yet..." he continued the kiss and slipped his tongue into mine when my mouth parted.

"mn..."

*bang* the door flung opened and i saw my grandma standing outside.

"Brat! Just when i wasn't really looking, you are trying to devour him?" grandma walked to us and hit hyukkie head.

"Ouch! tsk..." hyukkie frowned and clicked his tongue.

"Grandma...you are here early...how did you get in here?" i asked curiously.

"i made an extra copy of your house key..." She smiled to me and touched my face..

"Aigoo...my Donghae...it's been so long...go wash up.." Grandma pulled me out of the bed and i went into the toilet. I could hear hyukkie and grandma quarreling with each other.

"Yah..brat, what were you doing with my grandson.." Grandma asked annoyed by the scene she saw.

"Like you said, devouring him..." hyukkie replied without hesistation and i blushed. Pabo Hyukkie..How can he said that in front of my grandma...i finished washing up and went out.Grandma pulled me down to the living room leaving hyukkie alone in the room sulking.

"Donghae..i brought something today...Do you want to see how your parent face look like?" she took out a photo album.

"Yeah! i want to see!" i sat down on the sofa beside her.

"Here..." She flipped opened the photo album, i looked through the album..So this is my mum...She sure is a beauty..i grinned when i saw a photo of me, my mum and dad together.

"Your parent loved you the most in this world..." Grandma started telling stories of them together with me. The more i hear about them the sadness and loneliness which i never really showed to anyone started appearing. Tears started flowing out if my eyes and my vision went blurry. i felt a hand pulling my head towards his chest, Its hyukkie. i hugged him together with the album in my hands. i cried for almost one hour, hyukkie stayed by my side carresing my back. Grandma silently watched me with a sad face. i wiped alway the tears and smiled to grandma.

"Grandma...can i keep this photo album?" i hugged the photo album to my chest.

"Of course..i meant to give it to you today..." she smiled and hugged me.

"It's time to go...You youngsters sure are active.." Grandma chuckled.

"Huh? what do you mean?" i asked.

"I went to the wrong room just now and interrupted something..." Grandma grin and walked towards the door. Is she talking about sungmin and kyuhyun? i chuckled and followed behind grandma.

"Grandma, thanks for coming today..." i smiled sweetly at her.

"Brat, take care of him..." grandma gave a death glare to hyukkie and he just smirked.

"Who do you think i am..." hyukkie grabbed my waist and pulled me near to him...Grandma went in the car and the butler drove off.

"Are you feeling okay now?" hyukkie asked worrying about my feelings.

"Yup...i let out everything just now..." we went in and sat down on the sofa, i rested my head on his shoulder and opened the album again.

"Do you miss them?" hyukkie asked.

"Maybe.." i mumbled.

"Hae...Let's go shopping..." Hyukkie stood up,pulled me up the stairs and pushed me into my room.

"Change your clothes" he said and went into his own room to change. We both came out of the room at the same time...

"Where are we going?" i asked curiously as we went into hyukkie's butler car.

"Shopping....To buy a couple ring." he smiled to me and i widened my eyes.

"Really?" i gasped and clapped my hands. 

"Yup.." he hodded.

"What about Min and kyuhyun?" i asked.

"They will managed themselves somehow...i think they are busy inside their room now..."hyukkie pinched my cheeks. i giggled and we set of to the shopping centre.