bunny maid?

A rise from rags to riches!

kyuhyun's POV

It's so good that Eunhyuk and Donghae are in the same class... why am i separated from minnie? i was inside my own classroom day dreaming about minnie when the teacher came in.

"Class! The Festival is coming, decide what you are going to do. You guys should know what to do, prepare everything by yourselves. Please don't do inapropriate things. Discuss now and tell me what you want to do." the teacher said and settle down in his own seats. The class chairperson came out to the front and wrote the things we can choose on the board.

Perfoming
-Singing
-Dancing
-Fairy tale
-Comedy
-Romance

Class room
-cafe(girls & boys cosplay)
-Host club(girls do cross dress)
-Haunted house
-cooking house
-Talent perfomance        
 

"Here's the thing you can choose. Raise up your hand if you want that activity. We will split into 2 groups. performing and classroom." i think i will take the Class group... i don't want to act... i saw ryeowook whispered to me.

"kyuhyun... which one?" he asked.

"Host Club..." i said and he nodded.

"Perfomance group, who wants to perform, we need 10 to act others to do other preparation." almost half the class raised up their hands mostly girls...

"okay.. just nice, the others i assume you guys want to do the classroom activity. you choose a leader and decide your choice. i'll be in the perfoming group." he said that and we devided ourselves into 2. For some reasons, when ryeowook started walking to my table. Everybody followed.

"So...everyone here is a boy huh... Host club?" i asked

"on!" the boys said.

"You guys just wear your super handsome clothes and come to schooll on that day. We just need to change the tables and chairs to sofa and asked someone to prepare tea while we talk to the customers. "

"i'll do the food preparation." ryeowook said.

"Eh... we will take turns." some of ryeowook's friend said and he nodded.

*Ding~Dong~Ding~Dong~*

Class ended.. i need to fing minnie to ask him what he is doing..

"kyu!!! Help me!" i saw sungmin running towards me...

"huh?! what happen?" i asked

"help me away from those girls!~" he said and hugged me..

"aww..... Cute rabbit.. went to find your prince to protect you huh?.... Don't run.. we are not scary..." i saw a bunch of girls walking towards us.. one of them was holding on to a pink dress..

"W...What are you guys doing?" i asked them and they smirked..

"Yah.... don't you want to see your cute bunny in this dress?" it was a maid dress...

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7357831

"I want to see it." i said without hesitation.

"kyu~~~ you betrayer!~" he let go of me and pout

"don't pout, just wear this for me..." i said.

"hmph!" he walked towards the girls and took the dress from her.

"i'll wear it... but not in front of you..." he sticked his tongue out and walked away... aish...

"Haha kyuhyun... you got dumped?" one of them teased..

"shut up noona...help me take a picture of him.." i said and walked off... aish.. i'll still get to see it during the festival day..