2nd day of festival! (Hanchul story.)

A rise from rags to riches!

Hankyung's POV

Hmmm...This ring is still with me... It's been so long and i've never give this ring back to chullie..

"Hannie~" chullie called out to me and ran towards me.

"Chullie?" i hugged him as he ran into my arms.

"Hannie~ There's a brainless guy behind me who won't leave me alone..." He said to me. huh?! who dare's to stalk my chullie. I looked up and saw..

"YOU?!" i shouted..

"Eh? you know him?" chullie asked me.

"Yup, my China friend...Let's go.." i said and pulled him.

"Eh? why? he's your friend right?" chullie stopped me from walking.

"Don't ignore me hanhan....i'm your very very close friend right?" he walked towards me.

"erk..." i rolled my eyes.

"You are beautiful babe~" he said in chinese to chullie and touched his face.

"Yah! don't touch him!"i shouted and pulled chullie behind my back.

"Why~? Share him with me won't you." he tried to move towards chullie. i blocked the way and pushed him away.

"Get lost!" i shouted and pulled chullie away.

"Hannie..why are you so angry? did he do something to you back then?"

"...Yup he did...He stole every girl away from me whenever i got them in my hands.." i bite my lips remebering all the horrible past.

"...Are you scared that i would be one of them too...?" he asked and lie his head on my shoulder.

"...yeah, of course i'm scared. You're really special and precious to me.." i said and looked at him. His face was red and i just smirked at him..

"Someone's shy now..." i laughed..

"shut up!" he shouted and kissed me passionately. He pushed me to the wall and grind his body with mine. He hugged my neck and opened his mouth for me to let my tongue slipped inside. We stopped after hearing running steps from far away. Chullie let go of me and we continued walking holding hands.

"Hey...Say that sentences again?" he whispered to me.

"EH? which one?" i asked playfully.

"Don't play dumb! Just say it..." he sulked.

"You have to tell me axactly which sentence you want to hear..." i continued teasing him..

"THE LAST SENTENCE." he said out loud. opps...chullie's not the kind who will fall into this kind of teasing...

"okay, okay..You're really SPECIAL and PRECIOUS to me.." i repeat that sentence adn emphasized on the 'special' and 'precious' word.

"GOOD." He replied.

"i'm going back to my room.Where are you going?" i asked.

"Back to class.. Forgot to take something." he smiled to me.

"okay come back soon, we'll walk around the school after you come back." i said and we kissed each other goodbye.

Heechul's POV

HAnnie said i'm precious and special...it means i'm different from the other people he was with right? i smiled as the sentence repeated in my mind.

"Chullie?" i turned around and frowned.

"Who are you?" i acted blur.

"Eh~ You're as cold as hanhan~ i'm hanhan friend. you don't remember me?" he said and walked closer to me.

"Don't know.." i turned back and walked away.

"I don't like you." he said.

"Hmph! i'm very happy about that." i hissed at him as he followed me.

"The one i like is hanhan." he suddenly said out and i stopped walking. eh? He likes my hannie...? i turned around and glared at him.

"Then why did you hurt him?" i started asking question.

"Hmph! i only want him, so i won't allow him to be with any one other than me.." he said and smirked.

"You're lame... childish." i said and walked away.

"You will regret what you just said chullie~" he smirked at me.

"I won't, you don't know me well enough.." i smiled with a glaring eye back at him which made him jumped back abit.

"Tsk." he twitched his eye.

"Hmph" i smirked and continued walking.

Hankyung's POV

"Why isn't chullie back yet?" i mumbled to myself. i walked out of my room and went to find chullie.

"HanHan~ found you~" someone shouted from behind.

"What do you want? i hissed at him.

"Just wanna tell you your princess is in danger..." he said and i swear my heart stoppped for a second..

"wha..t? my eyes wide opened...What did he mean by chullie is now in danger??...