Be Mine!

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

I walk away from our room hoping donghae would calm down tomorrow. I walk to sungmin and kyuhyun room. From outside i heard some noises.

"w..wait!" sungmin shouted.

"why? i want to kiss you.You seduce me just now.."

"that wasn't seducing! Its call dancing."

"who cares.. You were y just now. You seduced me."

"kya!! Wait! Ng!.." So they are flirting huh..

I purposely knock loudly on their door. Kyuhyun opened the door with an irritated look. Good. I wanted to see this face.. I glared at them.

"i'm sleeping here. i want to bath too. kyunhyun, lend me your clothes." i said and he walked to his closet and took out clothes that fit me. Sungmin handed me a towel. 

After i came out of the toilet, both of them stared at me with curious eyes.

"hyung.. How's donghae?"kyuhyun finally asked

"...that's the reason why i'm here now."i said while walked to kyuhyun's bed.

"you got chased out?"sungmin said in shock

"yup. He doesn't let me in until i give back his first kiss." i said while sitting down.

"ahahahahahah! How can that be done?" kyuhyun laughed and sungmin hit his shoulder.

"ouch! Why did you do that?" kyuhyun stared at sungmin while rubbing his shoulder. Sungmin ignore him.

"so.. What will you do now?"sungmin asked me.

"make him mine." i said while lie down.

"what?" both of them said together.

"i'm going to sleep. You guys can carry on the thing you were doing just now." i said that and close my eyes. i heard kyuhyun whined..

"How can we do that when you are here.. ouch! why did you hit me again" kyuhyun whined to sungmin softly. 

*Next Morning*

Aish...kyunhyun bed is near the window.. it's bright... Donghae should be awake by now... i walked out the room without waking up the two love birds sleeping together cuddling each other. i went to our room which was just 2 doors away, i opened the door and saw donghae sleeping on my bed. i walked towards him and shake him up.

"Donghae..wake up..." i shake him.

"nnn...eunhyuk.." he called out my name... 

"Donghae...have you calm down?" that was when his expression started to change... 

"i..i'm sorry...i took your bed and i'm stinky..." he said coldly to me... he avoiding me..

"Donghae!" i called out to him raising my voice.

"what?" he replied but not facing me.

"Are you avoiding me?" i asked

"NO" he replied back and walked into the toilet. He came out after a few minutes, i looked at him and walked towards him. he backed away in surprise and my heart ache...

"Donghae.." i said and took a deep breath.

"i..i'll take responsibility." i finally said out. i'll make him mine so that he won't have to suffer.

"huh?!" he looked at me with eyes wide opened.

"In other words...i want you.." i said and he blushed after i said that.

"w..wha..what?" he asked me still stunned standing there.

"aish...i'll say it again and i won't repeat... i'll take responsibility... and..i want you." i said out this time a little louder.

"You want me...? but i'm a boy..." he said 

"It doesn't matter." i turned away and changed into my uniform.

"Go get change. we will go to the park." i said and he nodded.

It was awkward went we walked to the park but Donghae broke the awkward situation by asking question.

"eunhyuk... am i in the S&D club?" he qustioned me.

"Of course you are... It was partly my fault as the leader to except that kind of request..." i said to him

"yay! thanks!" he smile widely at me.

"Donghae..." i hold his wrist

"hm?" he turned to me. his eyes are really pretty, his lips was soft when i kissed him yesterday... i wonder if he accepted me..

"About what i said this morning... what's your answer?" i asked.

"Eunhyuk... it's okay you know..." huh? what is he saying?

"you don't have to force yourself with me just because i demanded my first kiss back..." he said that while smiling... why can he smile... i thought he understood my feelings...

"Why?" i said softly..

"huh?" he turned to me.

"Why can you smile?" i raised my voice at him.. aish.. stupid me.. why did you raise your voice...

"W..What?" he looked at me, surprised when i raised my voice.

"aish... nevermind..." i turned and walked away..