Chapter 52

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

oh my god... everything happened so fast..i was a a few days ago..and now... KYA!! 

I slapped my face with both my hands as i sit on the bed. Hyukkie when downstairs preparing food for me since..er.. my hips hurt... the feeling was so new to me, and i can't help but blush everytime i rewind the scene last night.

"HAE!" I heard hyukkie shouting for me.

"YEAH?" i shouted back.

"I made your breakfast!" he said and i tried getting up. As i stood up, i could feel my legs trembling.. I grabbed hold onto things while trying to keep my balance. I soon as i got out of the room, i saw min doing the same thing as i am.

"Min??" i called out to him.

"oh..hae...morning.." his face was kind of pale when he greeted me.

"are you okay?"  i asked as i slowly walked towards him.

"yeah..." he said and rested his head on my shoulder for a while.

"I'm seriously never gonna let kyu do me again.." he groaned and we both walked down the stairs holding each other.

"haha~" i smiled.

"oh...sungmin, you're awake... how are you doing?" hukkie asked

"i would be a big fat liar if i said i'm doing fine.." he sulked and hyukkie chuckled softly.

"Hae, sit here.." hyukkie put a pillow on the chair.

"Sungmin hyung, you sit here." he did the same for min and i pecked on his cheek.

"thanks~" i said sweetly. He pulled me into a passionate kiss before letting me eat my breakfast.

"How lucky..you have a loving boyfriend...mine is a piggy.." min pouted. I saw kyuhyun walking down the stairs with his index finger on his lips. I chuckled and eat my foor.

"BOO!" he hugged min from behind. Min jumped like a cute bunny and hit kyuhyun's chest.

"yah..." he pouted. Kyuhyun sat down beside him and asked for a kiss.

"NO!" min frowned and stuffed a bread in his mouth.

''hmph!" he folded his arms.

"wae?? does your hips really hurt that badly?" Kyu smirked and slide his hand onto min .

"yah!" min slapped it away and sulked.

"haha, sorry... i'll try to hold back next time..." he whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

"yah.. we're here for god sake.." hyukkis frowned and i giggled.

"what? you did him too?" kyuhyun asked and i blushed.

"yup, he was really hot yeasterday moan- mph!" i covered his mouth and blushed.

"forget what he said..." i said and kyuhyun chuckled.

"L-let's eat! " i stuttered and ate my food. After finishing our breakfast, we got ready out things and the butler came to pick us up.

"ahh~ we're going back to the school dorms again!" i stretched before going in the car. We arrived at the school with lots of greetings and i blushed when there was some 'congrats your v-card is gone' sign... seriously...i want to dig a hole and hide in there noe..

"tch..it must be kangin hyung's doing.." hyukkie hissed. I nodded and we walked towards the dorm area.

"Hyukkie~ we'll be sleeping together from now on again right?" i asked and his eyes widened.

"my hae is so naught..." he smirked. what?? 

"you got the wrong idea!! i didn't mean it that way!!" i tried to explain but he just keep laughing at me because i;m now all nervous.

"yup..i know~" he kissed my lips and i heard fan screams. I covered my mouth and blushed. Hyukkis just leave me standing there while chuckling to himself.

"HYUKKIE!!" i shouted and chased after him.

Sungmin's POV

Seriously...my hips hurts!!!! why is hae looking so fiine? i'm still hurting here! hello~~ WHAT? congrats on losing your v-card?? EXCUSE ME!! i was swayed away by his sweet talking that's why i lose my v-card!! argh!! i held onto my hips and realised kyu was smiling to himself.

"yah! don't smile to yourself!" i cried and he snapped back.

"sorry~ just thinking back on your y body.." he smirked and i blushed.

"you need a help?" he asked, before i could reply he lifted me up like a princess and walked to the dorm area. I covered my face in embarrasement and closed my eyes all he way till i reached the our rooms.

"ahh~~!! that's was embarrasing!" i whined and he chuckled. He lifted up my chin and kissed me full on the lips.

"mph!..." i moaned as he slide his tongue in.. We broke the kiss for air and rest our forehead on each other's.

"i'm really sorry, i will definitely be gentle next time.."he said and i smiled.

"you better promise me..."

"yup..i promise..." he said and kissed me again.