i'm so happy!

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Aish… why isn’t he back yet?? I knew I should have chased after him just now..

*flashback*

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Shut up!” I shouted to everyone who was sceaming like idiots… everyone went silent and I grabbed donghae’s hand and walk out of the cafeteria…

 When we walked out of the door, we could still hear some girls screaming at how cool I was and how donghae look so y and all… aish.. This school rich student doesn’t act like one from a rich family..

 Aish.. Early morning it’s the waiter, now he’s gotten more famous… I wonder how they know about the transfer student..

“erm… eunhyuk.. You can let go of my hand now… it hurts...” I heard donghae said that while pulled my hand to stop me from continue walking. Crap… I forgot about him.. I let go of his hand and walked away..

“wa..Wait!” I heard him shouted..

“Thanks for helping me just now…” he said in a shy tone.

“i.. wasn’t trying to help you.. I was just trying to keep them from screaming early in the morning.” I replied in a calm tone… hoping he would believe me.

 I didn’t know why I helped him too.. I could have just walked off if It was noisy and leave him there alone… but I couldn’t help it but saved him when I see his troubled face..

“Don’t lie… you helped me...” he pouted.

“I don’t lie.” I said. But now I’m lying…

“Humph! Why can’t you just be honest and say you helped me?...” he said in a low voice but loud enough for me to hear..

“I told you I don’t lie!” I raised my voice to avoided me from being discovered… oh no… he won’t cry right? I saw his eyes when a bit teary..

“It’s fine if you don’t admit it! You don’t have to raise your voice like that!!” he holds his tears and clutched his own pants. He glared at me and ran away..

 argh… he’s still not familiar with this school… I looked at my watch, I still got one hour before lesson start... Maybe he will find his way back to our room.. I went back to my room and waited for him…

*end of flashback*

Eunhyuk’s POV

I guess I will go find him… I ran out of the room and started to go the way he ran away just now.. I ran around almost the whole school and ended up finding him near the student council office… aish… so this is where he was... to wander around here..

Donghae’s POV

Nnn….Don’t cry Donghae… he’s not worth crying of… i rubbed away the tear that was going to fall.

 I was never treated like that before… my friends were very nice to me… my memories of me with my friends having fun together and staying over at each other house came back to my mind…

 Now I really regretted coming here… the lifestyle was different and weird things was happening… I want to go home…

 I looked around me… where…am I? erk..i’m lost again… is lesson starting already?

“Oi… Donghae…” I heard someone called out to me… this is familiar.. just like when I met eunhyuk..

“Donghae.. Sorry.. are you crying?” I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.. huh?! Eunhyuk? I turned around.. it’s really him..! di..did he just apologized to me??

“huh?yo..you..di..did..yo..you..” i couldn’t place my words properly.. I was so shocked to hear eunhyuk apologized to me. It was the first time..

He was panting and sweating… did he run around the school to find me? My tears suddenly flowed down my cheek..

“huh?! Why did you cry again??” he was panicking while trying to soothe me by using his thumb to wiped away the tears. I am so happy I could die..!