Chapter 53

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

Hae has been in this school for almost two four months now, seriously...everything became fun to me when he's beside me...

Looking around the room, i realised hae is missing. I did my morning routine and changed into my school uniform. I walked out of our room thinking of where can my hae go? i walked towards our classroom and saw no one. 

"Aish.." i ruffled my hair.. i miss him..yea.. i know we're only seperated for awhile but... i miss him! geez...talking like a girl now..

"hyung?" i heard ryeowook's voice and turned around. He was happy and cheerful while walking towards me. 

"ryeowook..have you seen hae?" i asked and he shaked his head while giggling.

"no...? why?" he asked.

"n-nothing.." i muttered and walked past him. I heard him snickered and continued humming a song walked away. geez... something's wrong here... I looked up and saw kyuhyun, i ran to him and punched his shoulder.

"yah...saw hae?" i asked and he shrugged his shoulder. Sungmin was beside him and he giggled after hearing what i asked.

".....what's wrong with you guys?" i scartched my head and walked to the cafeteria. While entering, everyone when silence and stared at me. I frowned and looked around. I don't see my hae here too... I signed and walked out of the cafeteria.

MEANWHILE....

Donghae's POV

"is he gone?" i whispered to leeteuk hyung who was blocking me together with kangin.

"yea...you can come out now.." he said and i signed in relieved. phew.... 

"that was close..." i mumbled and looked up. Kya!! kissing in front of me again!!

"HYUNG!!" i blushed and looked away.

"sorry~" leeteuk patted my head. i stood up and sat back down on the chair.

"so...we'll go as plan okay??" i asked and they nodded once. Heechul was smirking at me and i shuddered. 

"GYA!! shouldn't have asked you.." i pouted and he hugged me.

"too bad...hae hae~" he was about to kiss my cheek when hankyung pulled him back by the arm.

"hannie~ are you jealous?" he asked and kissed his lips fully.

"YAH~!!" i whined while covered my face since hanchul hyung's kisses was always more intense.

"haha~ so pure even though you're not a anymore..~" heechuld chuckled and i blushed.

"ahem! s-so..t-the p-practice will be tommorrow okay? after school!" i said and heechul nodded grinning. 

"i'll make sure you master the dance that will make every boys ~' he winked and i blushed. i knew it.. i shouldn't have asked him to teach me a y dance... but i have no choice!! Hyukkie's birthday is coming...that's right one more week from today... I stood up and waved goodbye to them.

"ah~! remember to tell wookie that the cake must be strawberry flavour okay?!" i shouted back and they replied in sync.

"KAY~"

hm...even though i told sungmin and kyuhyun to hide me away from hyukkie, i wonder how they will help me...

"hae~!" someone hugged me from behind. who!? hyukkie?! nah... this cute voice...

"minnie ah~...don't scare me like that...i almost thought it was hyukkie hugging me..." i rubbed my chest and he giggled.

"ah! how are you two going to help me hide from hyukkie after school for this whole one week?" i asked as kyuhyun joined us.

"well...using our fist!" minnie showed his fist and i pushed his fist away slightly.

"yah..." i whined signalling him to stop joking.

"hehe~ joking!... well find excuses ofcourse...kyu is good at it." he said and i stared at kyuhyun.

"you sure?" i gave a suspicious look.

"yup...should be.." he replied.. SHOULD BE..... yeah...

"anyway..thanks for your help, let's work hard for the next one week!!" i cheered and minnie raised both his hands up.

"yay!!" he shouted cutely. Kyuhyun just smacked my palm and smirked. 

"devil...." i muttered and he smirked deeper making minnie slapped both sides of his face squishing it together playing with his facial expression.

"haha~ okay then, i will go find hyukkie now, i bet he is struggling and glaring at everyone now.." i chuckled at the cute couple before waving. As i was walking towards the classroom, i spotted hyukkie at the student council room.

"Hyukkie~!" i squealed and hugged him. he hugged me back tightly and kissed me furiously making me winced.

"mph!" i maoned as he slided his tongue in. 

"hyuk..kie.." i tried calling up to him since i was running out of air. He broke off our kiss and hugged me tightly.

"where did you go?" he asked and i smiled.

"no where? why?" i asked and he sulked.

"I couldn't find you!" he sulked even deeper and i pecked on his lips.

"sorry~ i went to dicuss something with leeteuk hyung just now." i said and he nodded slowly.

"you didn't check the second floor of the cafeteria right?" i asked and he nodded while thinking back.

"yeah..that's right.."

"hey...your face is so gloomy..try smiling?" i pulled a smiled using his mouth.

"mmm..." he tried smiling and i giggled.

"nice smile.." i said sarcastictly and he slapped my .

"ow!" i pouted and rubbed my .

"that's for laughing at me." he said and i linked my arms around his.

"sorry~" i pouted and he pinched my nose smiling for real. I blushed and thought..

I'm definitely going to make hyukkie's party a success!!