Student Council Members!

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk’s  POV

“Noisy!” I shouted. Why are they making a fuss over me and donghae sleeping? Sleeping Beauty? Prince? Isn’t sleeping beauty partner a beast??? Aish… that’s not the problem now… Donghae was rubbing his eyes cutely still not sure what was going on. I stood up grabbed his hand and leave the room.

“Aww…the Prince took sleeping beauty away~” I heard a girl saying… maybe that doesn’t sound bad at all… at least I’m not a beast but a prince…

“Eunhyuk… where are we going?” donghae said still sleepy and rubbing his eyes..

“It’s break time now.. We’re going to the canteen..”I said to him..

“Pig.” I added to the sentence.

“Huh?! Pig!! Who are you calling pig you…you…ice!” he pouted at me..

“Yeah yeah~ let’s go sleepy piggy.” I chuckled and he blush… just teasing him can make me want to laugh…

“Today we will eat ryeowook’s cooking again.” I said to him and opened the cafeteria door..

“KYA~!!! Sleeping beauty and prince are holding hands!!” a girl screamed loudly enough for everyone to stare at us… I forgot.. We are still holding hands…!

I felt donghae trying to pull his hand away. I held his hand tightly and pulled him across all those crazy girls. They may jump at him because of his cuteness…

We went to the third floor and nobody followed since the rule was only student’s council and some other people allowed up there.

Donghae’s POV

Eunhyuk called me a pig!!! Hmph! How could he.. he was sleeping also… but..

““KYA~!!! Sleeping beauty and prince are holding hands!!” a girl screamed loudly and everyone stared at us.

 Huh? Holding hands??! Ah! We are! I tried to pull my hand away from his but he held it tighter and pulled me across the girls… my face was hot and I felt… what’s that word? Embarrassed?

 All I know is I think I blushing now.. normally people would let go of their hands when they heard that kind of thing… why am I sleeping beauty? Prince? Hmph! Why did he get a good title while mine is a girl?! That’s unfair…

“Eunhyuk hyung! Donghae Hyung! “ I heard ryeowook called out to us..

“Hi!” I greeted back with a smile..

“Why are you so late? Other members reached already!” ryeowook squealed happily. Other members??? I looked at the table… OMG so many eyes staring again… but it was all towards eunhyuk…why?

*whistle*

“ahahaha!!!! Nice job eunhyuk!!! You caught SLEEPING BEAUTY~” a boy said that while laughing hard..

“Kangin hyung…” I could see eunhyuk narrowed his eyes trying to tell him to shut up… but he ignored him maybe because he is older than him?

“Oh! Hi there sleeping beauty.. I’m kangin. The one sitting nearest to ryeowook I guess you know him already.. he’s yesung. Next to him Sungmin,” sungmin! I called his name in my mind.  He smiled happily at me

“Beside him is kyuhyun…evil brat.” He added behind.

“Hyung!” kyuhyun shouted everyone laughed.

“Beside is leeteuk…my wife..” he hugged him.. Huh?! Wife…? I blink my eyes at them..

“HAhaHA! Eunhyuk! You caught an innocent one some more…! Ouch!”I think leeteuk pinched him and then smiled at me. I bowed back and eunhyuk smirked at kangin.

“ow.. Next… is me.. Next is heechul then hankyung. Oh hankyung is from china.” I bowed to them. They smile at me…

“eunhyuk… heechul is a boy right??” I whispered to eunhyuk.

“Yup.. Same species as you..” he whispered back.

“What! Species!? Hey! I’m not from another planet!” I shouted and hit him on the shoulder.

“Ouch!” he grabbed my hand to stop me from hitting him. I stared at him and pull my hand away.

“aww.. eunhyuk got dumped…” kyuhyun said out and sungmin hit him.

“We are not together it's the prince thing rumours” eunhyuk said.

“That’s right.. it was those stupid prince thing rumours..!” I pouted.

“next is kibum,siwon and shindong. there's two more but they are not here when we see them we will introduce them to you.” leeteuk added.i nodded and bowed to them and they smile at me..

“donghae, you sit beside eunhyuk.” Leeteuk said and point the seats just opposite sungmin. I nodded..

Eunhyuk was still holding my hand and I just pulled it away and sit at my seats. Eunhyuk followed and sit beside me.. ryeowook serve the food and we started eating…

“oh yeah… I forgot to tell you.. To join the S&D, you have to battle with everyone here” eunhyuk suddenly said..

*cough*

I choked on my food... again… what?? Dance battle with everyone??!