My..my first..!

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Aish… that stupid bunny couple.. they did it on purposed… don’t they know donghae is very innocent? I looked at donghae who was blushing madly now… I whispered to his ears, i don't think we can do their dance...

"Kangin hyung! Can we do our style? we will let the audience vote which one is better .." i shouted to him.

"Fine..." he shouted back and annouced the idea made by eunhyuk to the audience.

"Ahem! people!! the prince suggested to do their own dance and you guys will vote which one you like better is that okay with you?"

"Hell yeah!" everyone screamed and chattered around in excitement.

i turned to donghae and whispered to him.

“it’s okay, just go according to my flow later.” I whispered to him and he nodded nervously..

“okay!~ that was a super y dance the bunny couple dance out! Now here’s what’s everyone’s waiting for!!! The sleeping beauty and prince will dance next…!” kangin hyung announced.

I turned to donghae and he blushed madly while not knowing what to do… I start to grabbed his waist nearer to mine and lifted his chin. Everyone went screaming as I started to touch him.

i used my hand and caressed his face then slide down to his neck untill his chest. by that time donghae was shutting his eyes.

 I bend his waist behind and of course his neck would be widely exposed..i took that chance to kiss his neck and I heard him gasp as everyone went crazy and snapped photos of us.

Sungmin and kyuhyun looked at us with wide eyes... what? weren't they the one who challenged us...

 I lifted him back up and his face was bright red not able to say anything… I saw donghae hands on my shoulder and took advantage of it. I grabbed his arm and pulled it around my neck, I grabbed his thigh and pulled it upwards until my waist length but he was so shocked that he pushed me away and was about to fall.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. I used to much force in pulling him and our lips ended up crashing together… he pushed me away hard that I almost fall to the ground… I heard him mumbled something..

“donghae.. are you okay?” I asked him..

“my..my..my…” he was shivering.

“huh?”I grabbed his face to look at me..

“MY FIRST KISS!” he shouted loud that everyone in the room heard it. Then everyone went chattering to each other. Some was screaming…

“oh my god! Did you hear that? It’s the sleeping beauty first kiss!!”

“first kiss?!! Cool!”

Donghae pushed my hand away and blushed while ran out of the room.. I stood there, stunned.. I turn my heads towards the bunny couple and glared at them…. Their eyes tell me I should chase after him… but… argh..! I ran after him and saw him running back to our room. he shut the door right in front of my face. i tried to open the door but it seems he was sitting there blocking the door from opening.

"Donghae.. open the door.." i said out.

"..... i won't open the door until you give me back my first kiss!" he shouted.

"Are you crying?" i asked.

"Of course not! i want my first kiss back!" he shouted.

"i can't do that... you know that well too.." i said..

"i don't care!."

".... i'll let you calm down first.. i will sleep with kyuhyun and sungmin tonight. you sleep early..." i said out to him and walked away.

Donghae POV

"......My first kiss is gone..." i mumbled to myself as eunhyuk walked away. isn't a kiss meant for someone you love?... i'm so tired...i think back to the dance we dance together and blushed... it was so weird to dance like that with a guy.. how can sungmin do that? oh yeah.. they are together... but me and eunhyuk isn't!.

"What should i do?" i asked myself this question  and climbed onto eunhyuk bed.. he's not going to come back here... i don't want to wake up with sunlight bright in my face after this incident...

"i will try to forget about it.." i mumbled and fell asleep.

*next morning*

"Donghae... wake up.." i felt someone shake me

"nnn... eunhyuk.." i called out to him.

"Donghae... have you calm down?" he asked me.

Crap... i completely forgot about yesterday.. still, i kind of calmed down after this nice peaceful sleep without light... wait... i'm on eunhyuk's bed.! i didn't even take a bath!

"i..i'm sorry.. i took your bed and i'm stinky..." i said to him coldly. i got up of his bed and walked to the toilet.

"Donghae!" he raised his voice a little. i turned around and stared at him.

"what?" i asked him.

"Are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"no." i replied and went in the toilet. i cam out of the toilet and saw eunhyuk sitting on his bed. he looked up to me and walked towars me. i back away in surprise.

"Donghae... i.. i'll take responsibilty." he said with a firm and determined eyes.

"huh?!" responsibility?!