Meeting.

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

"Hurry! Min!" i shouted to min who was rushing into Hyukkie's butler car.

"Sorry~ Kyu was...er..taking a long time preparing..." he blushed.

"Oh....it's okay, let's go!" i raised both my hands up and the butler drove out of the school. Yay~ today i'm going to meet Yunho! my best friend! I can't wait!

"Hyukkie~ i'll introduce you my best friend later!" i hugged his arm and he nodded.  After passing hours that felt like years to me, i reached my old house.

"We're here!" i stretched my body.

"Come in! You guys are staying here so i'll show you your room first!" i said and tooked out the key to my old house. I unlocked the door and went in.

"Ah~ it's been along time!" i said and lied down on my sofa..

"So, where is our room?" kyuhyun asked.

"Your room? you guys want to sleep together iin a room?" i asked.

"Of course. Minnie will be scared if i leave him alone at night.." kyuhyun put his hand around min waist..

"What?! That's not true.!" min pouted.

"Haha~ okay then, you guys will sleep in a room..i'll get the room with a bigger bed." i said and led them to the second floor.

"Hyukkie, your room will be here.." i said and he went in.

"Sorry if it's too small..but that's the room i have with the second biggest bed.." i smiled cheekily at him..

"It's okay. i like it here..." he smirked at me.

*Ding Dong*

"Ah! he's here!" i shouted happily and pulled hyukkie down with me. Min and kyuhyun followed. I opened the door and saw Yunho standing outside smiling at me.

"Yunho!!!" i shouted and hugged him. Hyukkie clicked his tongue when Yunho hugged me back. I released him quickly..

"Aigoo...My hae turned cuter.." yunho said and used his hand to pinched both of my cheek..

"yooho..Le go...i nee ta intoduce tem.." i tried to pulled his hand away..

"Ooops, they are your new friend?"he raised his eyebrow.

"Yup..Starting from the left, Sungmin, than kyuhyun and Eunhyuk..."i pointed to them. Yunho bowed and they bowed back. Hyukkie wasn't smiling when he bowed.

"Yunho...eunhyuk is my boyfriend.." i linked my arms around hyukkie's.

"What?" i looked at me, surprised.

"Yup..i turned gay.." i smiled eventhough i'm not sure of his reply..

"Oh...wait..."he turned around...

"Yunho?" i called out to him. He turned back and smiled.

"Yea?" he asked.

"You're not disgusted?" i asked curiously since his actions wasn't expected.

"Nope not at all..." he smiled and turned to hyukkie.

"Later, let's chat.." he used his eye smile.

Eunhyuk's POV

Aish...He's too close to my hae...

"Later, let's chat.." i turned to Yunho and nodded, his smile wasn't normal. It looks like he wants to protest about something...

"You guys gotten close? that's good!" Hae smiled to us. I turned to Yunho and put out my hand for a handshake. He received it, hmph...guess he accepted my challenge huh... the moment we shaked our hands, i squeezed it really hard and he did the same. We have a eye battle for 2 solid minutes.i laughed fakely as we shaked our hands.

Sungmin's POV

Aish...i looked at kyu, he was shaking his head. i guess we have to do something to prevent them from having a fight..

"Hae! i want to see your old school!" I walked forcefully in between Yunho and Eunhyuk to break off their handshake.

"You're blind..." Kyuhyun whispered to hae and i nodded in agreeing with kyu.

"Huh? what do you mean?" he asked not getting what we are trying to say.

"Aish....nevermind..." kyu signed.

"Let's go to my old school then!" hae shouted and ran went out of the house happily.

"Hyukkie! huury!" he shouted to eunhyuk. I could see eunhyuk smirking to Yunho.

"I think a fight will soon appear..."i whispered to kyu and he nodded.

"Aish..why can't Donghae see that his so called 'best friend' is in love with him?" We both shaked out heads agreeing with each other.