Hurt.

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

I saw eunhyuk walked away without saying anything. Did i do something to make him mad? he asked me to be his but... i'm a boy... can boys really be together.. kyunhyun and sungmin are together... but i can't imagine myself with him... Even if he say he will take responsibility, it doesn't mean he is in love with me right? 

"Eunhyuk... are you angry?" i asked him.

"..." he's not even replying me now... why? 

"Eunhyuk... don't ignore me...please?" i said... i felt my heart hurting.. what is this feeling? why does it hurts so much? 

"Eunhyuk... wait... don't walk so fast..." i tried to hold his wrist but he pulled away his hand. 

"What?" he asked.. why is he so cold to me now... he would usually reply in a better tone than this...

i stopped walking and  eunhyuk continued walking to the cafeteria, leaving me standing there... i don't feel like eating now... i turn away from him and walked to our classroom.

when i opened the classroom door there wasn't anyone there yet. i guess i'm early... i settle down at my seat and put my head down on the table. Did i do anything that made eunhyuk change like that? why is he ignoring me... my heart hurts...

*Ding~ Dong~ Ding~Dong~*

ah..it's the bell... students started to arrive including eunhyuk. He settle down at his seat without looking at me. i want to talk to him properly...

i wrote down a letter and when he wasn't looking, i put the letter onto his Jacket pocket. i hope he will see this letter..

This time Eunhyuk slept through the lesson and i was wide awake thinking about the things i should say to him later. Class ended and i quickly walked out of the classroom without waking eunhyuk up. i'll get ready my heart before meeting him.

Eunhyuk's POV

"nnn... class ended huh...3.30pm..." i was alone in the classroom. Donghae wasn't there.. of course he wouldn't be here after i ignore him...

"Eunhyuk Oppa...?" huh? who's that calling me.. i sit up and saw a girl holding a letter. Hmm..... Confession huh... There's still girls who will ask me out, aish... annoying... everytime i rejected them they would asked a favour from me... 

"What?" i replied in annoyance.

"Here.. please accept my letter... i...i've always love you.." the girl said in a nervous tone. aish... always...always the same thing..

"Sorry i can't" i replied.. next thing they will say is....

"*sobs* i know... it's okay if you can't...but... can you do me a favour?" i knew it.

"what?" i replied coldly.

"can you kiss me?" seriously... annoying... let's gat this over with.

"Fine." i bended down towards her face and kiss her slightly on the lips.

"*gasp* " huh? i looked outside and saw Donghae eyes wide open looking at us with teary eyes...

"i..i..i'm sorry for interrupting you guys.." he said that and ran off... argh! why does Donghae have to see that? 

Donghae's POV

it's almost 4pm.. should go to the classroom now to meet him.. i walked out happily after figuring out that i was in love with eunhyuk.

When i reached the classroom, the door was opened. Maybe he's here already.. i looked inside and yeah... he was there, but with another girl.. Kissing... i gasped and eunhyuk took notice of me.

"i..i...i'm sorry for interrupting youu guys.." i said and ran off. i tried to hold my tears from falling but i couldn't. Tears start to flow down my cheek, i knew it.. he was lying to me... why did i get my hopes up for... Donghae you pabo...