Chapter 48

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

oh my gosh!! what did i just see?!! i blushed as flashbacks of what happened in kyuhyun room... Did i just interrupted something...

"Hae, you're still thinking about that?" Hyukkie popped his head out.

"N-no..of course not..." i turned my head away.

"oo~ someone's blushing while thinking something naughty~" Hyukkie teased me and i covered my face with my hands.

"Who says i'm blushing! I-I'm not!" i ran into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"WHAT? HEY BUNNY!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME????" i jumped when i heard kyuhyun's loud shouting from above. Wha...i almost got a heart attack..

"Hae~" Min was giggling when he came in the kitchen..

"G-g-good morning." i blushed when i see Min's face, it reminds me of just now that scene! This is getting awkward...

"Morning~" he smiled and blushed abit.

"UM! Min!" i turned to him and he flinched abit.

"Y-yea?" he asked.

"I'm sorry i interrupted you just now..." i looked down and pretended to be busy preparing the breakfast.

"I-it's okay... i'm glad you interrupted us..." he signed. Hm.. he's glad?

"Do you need help?" he asked and walked beside me.

"Yeah!" i smiled happily, at least the awkwardnes is gone...

"Eunhyuk's POV

Ah~ i feel like i'm seeing my wife preparing the breakfast... i smiled to myself when i see Hae chatting happily with sungmin hyung.

"Yah..what are you smiling for..." Kyuhyun frown while sit beside me..

"Heh. Just thought they look like housewives.." i turned back and on the television.

"Aish..." he signed.

"Wae?" i asked..

"Hyung! It's all your fault!" he frowned and glared at me.

"Wha-? what's it got to do with me?" i said irritated.

"If that sleeping beauty's grandma AND sleeping beauty himself never came into our room, i might have already took the bunny ..." he sulked and i laughed.

"That's your problem!"

"Hmph!" he sulked.

"Breakfast ready~" Hae shouted to us. I wallked over to the dining table and sat down beside Hae. he pour a glass of strawberry milk for me and i kissed his cheek.

"Thanks~" Hae smiled sweetly at me and sat down.

"Flirting early in the morning..." Kyuhyun mumbled and i chuckled.

"There's a limit to how much you can gat jealous kyuhyun.." Sungmin hyung giggled.

"Who's fault do you think it is..." He glared at Hae. Hae flinched and looked pouted sadly. I hugged him and glared at kyuhyun.

"Yah! it's your fault you didn't lock the door okay." i patted Hae's head to tell him it's okay. What if he made him cry...

"Min! i bought this for you guys!" Hae stood up suddenly and went to take the bunny ring.

"Wah~ it's cute! Thanks Hae." Sungmin hyung hugged hae. I glared at kyuhyun and sat back down my own seat.

"hmph!" he rolled his eyes. Kyuhyun took the ring and put it on for sungmin hyung. Tch! Ungrateful brat...To think that Hae was so kind to help you guys buy one couple ring...

*Ding Dong*

"I'll go get it!" Hae stood up and walked towards the door.

"Jaejoong!" he shouted, i looked at Hae's direction to find another disturbing creature. Yunho... I walked towards him and with went for a glaring contest again..Geez..another mood spoiler...