i'll not give up.

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Yesung POV

Why didn’t wookie wake me up today? I told him to wake me up yesterday… aish.. that boy..

 I started to call him wookie 2 days ago.. I wonder if he realised the hint I’m giving that’s why he is avoiding me. If that’s really the case I wonder if I was rejected already…

*sign* I will go find him now, it’s still early.. there shouldn’t be anyone in the cafeteria that early.. I changed into my uniform and walk out of the room to the cafeteria. I realized I was in love with him since the first time I met him.. he was my new roommate after my ex roommate graduated..

*flashback*

Yesung POV

*ding dong~* oh.. he’s here.. why did he ring the doorbell… doesn’t he have the key…

*ding dong~ ding dong~*

“coming~………” I shouted..  I opened the door and saw a cute boy standing outside smiling..

“erm.. hi. I’m ryeowook.. your roommate from today onwards, nice to meet you hyung!”he said while smiling at me.. so cheerful..and cute.. my heart was beating fast when he smiled that cutely to me.. huh?! What’s happening to me…

“erm…hyung?” he used his hand and waved it in my face. I camed back to my senses..

“o..oh! hi. I’m yesung, nice to meet you..” I said in a nervous tone.

“okay! Then I will call you yesung hyung!” he smiled.

Again..my heart was beating even faster.

“erm.. i’m sorry you have to get the door for me, I wasn’t given the key to your room..the office couldn’t find the key and told me to just ring the bell.” He said.

“it’s okay, come in.” I helped him with the luggage and he followed me in.

“this is your bed and the toilet is over there. There’s one more toilet outside too.” I showed him everywhere around the room.

“woah.. okay thanks!” he thanked me and started to unpack his things. I went to my drawer to find the extra key I was given when I first came.

“here, I got an extra key.” I handed him the key and he took it and thanked me again.

*End of flashback*

I opened the door and saw one of the waiters on the third floor staircase trying to take a peek on something. Don’t tell me.. it’s my wookie! No…!!! I ran up to the third floor and grabbed the waiter.

“what are you doing here? You’re not supposed to come to the third floor unless you are one of the student council or student council friends..” I glared..

“N..No.. I’m not doing anything..” he said and ran down. Hmph… maybe I should start to write a report on the workers behavior here and show it to the president..

“wookie!” I shouted and hugged him. It feels so nice to hug him…

“Ye..Yesung hyung, I’m cooking, it’s dangerous. Go sit down I’ll prepare your food too.” He blushed while  pushed me away a little.. so.. he really is avoiding me..

“why didn’t you waked me up?? I told you I wanted to help you since everyone is coming up here today..” I sulked.

“it’s okay..i can managed..” he replied..

“oh! That’s the transfer student! Hyung! Go say hi..” he pushed me to a gir..girl? huh? But the transfer student is suppose to be a boy.. wait..he’s wearing a male uniform..hm.. so what? Wookie is really avoiding me..

“wookie!” I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him to me for a better eye contact.. he’s not even looking at me straight in the face.. my heart kind of hurts…

*cough* huh?!

“Donghae hyung! Are you okay?” wookie pushed me away forcefully and pour a glass of water for him.. erk.. why must he interrupt us… but still, it’s not his fault to choke on his food when a straight person like this saw a scene like that..

“you okay? I’m yesung.. currently the one chasing after ryeowook, my roommate. So don’t snatch him away..” I said to make him realized that he is mine.

“hyung! Don’t say weird things!” I heard him shout.. I looked at him and he was blushing like mad.. oh~ so he knows…

The transfer student said he was leaving and went down.. what was surprising was that the president followed him quickly after hearing lots of people coming in..

“wookie… I know you are avoiding me.. don’t avoid me please? I know it's weird for a boy to like you a boy.. and..” I stared at him for awhile.. he was blushing like mad… that’s cute.. I walked to him and he stepped back a bit..

I hugged him and whispered into his ears..

“I’ll chase you till the end of my life.”

I let go of him and he blushed.. so cute… but he never say anything...

just then all of the student council members came up.. i will wait for your answer wookie..