2nd day of festival! (kyumin story.)

A rise from rags to riches!

Sungmin's POV

i turned my head to the other side of the bed, but bumped into something. I opened my eyes, to find my lips in contact with kyu... i rose up from bed immediately.

"Kyu! Why are you in my bed?!" i shouted.

"Huh? Don't we always sleep together?" he opened his eyes slowly.

"Oh yeah... opps..i forgot..hehe.." i lied back down and hugged kyu tightly while snuggled my head to his chest.

"Cold?" he asked

"Yeah..but you're warm... so it's okay." i said cutely while rubbed my eyes.

"i want my morning kiss." he said and went on top of me. He slightly put his lips onto mine, i grabbed his neck and deepened our kiss. i opened my mouth and allowed kyu to insert his tongue into mine.

"Kyu...mph..." i called out his name in between the kisses. He let go of my lips and smiled at me.

"Minnie..You're so cute..." he said and hugged me.

"Hehe~" i giggled to him.

"Let's go brush our teeth, today we can walked around the festival freely.." he said. He pulled me up together with him, i clinged onto his back not letting go.

"Kyu~ piggyback me!" i circled my legs around him and he just laughed.

"You're like a baby... Should i bath you later too?" he asked playfully.

"no..nope!" i blushed when he said that.

"Oh~ someone's thinking naughty things..." i hit his shoulder when he said that and he just chuckled.

"Hurry up...To the Bathroom!" i pointed to the bathroom.

"Haha! yeah yeah.. Let's go my baby.." he stood up and carried m e to the bathroom. i giggled and hugged his neck tightly..

After preparing, we went out of the room. 

"Do you want to eat breakfast?" he asked.

"mm...i'm not that hungry..are you?" i asked.

"nope." he replied.

"Then let's go see Yesung hyung store! He told me to go the other day, but i don't know what it is." i linked my arm around kyu's arm. i saw him smirked when i mentioned Yesung's hyung store.

"Okay..Let's go there." Again, he smirked at me. We walked towards Yesung hyung store but i just stood there eyes wide opened.

"H..Ha..HAUNTED HOUSE?!!!" i shouted.

"Yup..Haunted House" kyu pull the words longer..

"Kyu..i don't want to go in there..." i grabbed his shirt and shaked my head.

"Haha~ But i want to. You are scared?" he said and pulled me in. A person opened the entrance filled with blood stains. Inside was dark and cold...

"Of course not!Why would i be scared.." i mumbled softly.

"haha.. i see... then don't grabbed my arm so tightly" Kyu said. I llet go of his arm and pouted.

"Hmph! Fine!" i sulked and looked away from him.. Suddenly, i felt a sticky gluey thing around my neck..

"KYA!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!" i screamed loudly and grabbed kyu arms.

"Kyu....." i cried to him..

"I'm.....scared." Small amount of tears were forming at the side of my eyes..

"i know..." This voice isn't kyu's voice... i Turned around and saw a bloody man beside me..

"No!!!!!!!!!KYU!!!!!! HELP!!!" i screamed and let go of it. i squatted down and started to cry..

"Syupid Kyu!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" i shouted but someone hugged me from behind...

"Sorry...Don't cry minnie...Don't Cry....." kyu hugged me tightly while i continued to cry..

"Kyu you're a bully, i don't like you!" i said out. i wanted to continue scolding but was sealed by his lips..

"Ah.." i maoned as he forced his tongue into mine.. He let go of my lips and hugged me even tighter..

"Sorry minnie...Don't hate me okay..i love you alot..." he said. I couldn't see anything as it was too dark. 

"hmph...Buy me a pink rabbit plushie for me later..." i pouted.

"Of course. Let's conitnue walking, i'll hold you tightly this time..." kyu whispered into my ears.

"...okay...let's walk quickly..." i said and we started walking again... When i looked up i saw all sort of monster in front of us.

"eekk...it appear!!" i hugged kyu tightly and kyu just chuclked.

"I don't think we need to carry on, they all appeared..." he said and i looked up. The lights were and i saw the bloody man. He was laughing with his hand on his stomach.

"Hyung...Stop laughing.." kyu said out.

"Yesung hyung?" i widened my eyes..

"Yup... ahahaha~ nice scene you gave us!!" he started laughing again..

"Hmph!" i pulled kyu out of the haunted house.

"i'll tell ryeowook what you did to me!" i shouted back.

"w..what?!! w..wait!! Sungmin!!!" i heard yesung hyung shouted for us but i just giggles to myself.

"Minnie....Sorry.." kyu suddenly apologized to me..

"...it's okay...you will buy me the plushie right?" i smiled to him.

"Yup..." he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you.." i whispered to him.