chapter 50

A rise from rags to riches!

Kyuhyun's POV

Aigoo... Yunho ah.. I pity you met me, cause i'm gonna crush you for the sake of eunhyuk love life.

"yunho, don't be sad anymore. You tried your best didn't you?" Jaejoong was comforting a sad yunho sulking in a corner.

"haha, yeah.. You're still my bestfriend. You have jaejoong too right!" donghae said. Jaejoong flinched and blushed. Yunho said nothing but sulk.

"stop sulking. You're the one who said this is a contest over donghae.. You lost, so donghae is MINE FOREVER.." Eunhyuk emphasize on the mine forever. Aish.. Stupid monkey trying to make things worse.

"kyu!" Minnie was smiling at me proud because i won the game. smiled and moved closer to his face.

"so... Do i have a reward?"i asked. He blushing and hit my chest slightly.

" only a kiss.." he mumbled and i kissed his lips full and it.

"yah... You're spoiling donghae's eyes.." eunhyuk said.

"Jaejoong's too." yunho added. I smirked and pulled Minnie away out the arcade. Eunhyuk and the others followed.

"let's go back?" sungmin said and held my hand, swinging it back and forth. I nodded and yawned.

"i want to sleep too." i mumbled.

"then let's go back. Bye yunho and Jaejoong." donghae waved to them and Jaejoong just smiled and waved back. I glanced back and saw Jaejoong frowning sadly at yunho. Aish, sad life for him to love this kind of person. Minnie realised it too and gripped my hand even tighter. We walked back in silence and i heard donghae giggling to eunhyuk.

"Minnie, am i still not allowed to touch you?" i whispered, i couldn't see how his face was because it was dark. All i felt was a sweaty hand. I smiled slightly and pulled him closer to me.

"relax, i won't do what you don't want to do.." i said and kissed his forehead.

"for the second time, hello~ we're here existing!" eunhyuk frowned. I ignored and smirked. We reached donghae's house and went in.

"you guys have to pack your bags since we're leaving tomorrow back to the school dorm." donghae said and we nodded. We went up to our room and closed the door. Sungmin signed and throw himself on the bed.

"i'm tired~" he said and yawned. I chucked and started packing our bags. With everything we needed in the bag, i lay down beside Minnie. The room was silence and we got nothing to say. 

"Do you think Jaejoong would end up with Yunho?" i asked trying to break the silence.

"Don't know... But i hope they will end up together. I don't like it when Jaejoong show his sad face..." He mumbled.

"yeah.." i said. Once again, the room was filled with silence. all we could hear was each other breathing.

"Do you want to sleep?" i asked. He nodded and i stood up to close the lights. 

"Kyu...I love you.." minnie said suddenly. I smiled and hugged him.

"Love you too.." I kissed his forehead. I felt his hand hugging me back. He pressed his head in my chest and snuggled towards me. I closed my eyes and fell alseep.

Donghae's POV

"Hyukkie... you were so mean just now.." I pouted. He pinched my cheek slightly and smiled to me.

"Hyukkie...I really love your smile.." I touched his face.

"Then... i'll smile more when i'm with you.." He smiled again.

"No.. You must smile everyday to everyone. even if you're not smiling, your face is perfect but when you smile, your face is even more perfect.." I kissed him and blushed. 

"Are yo useducing me now Hae~?" He smirked and pinned me down on the bed. Oh my god... What should I do?? I'm gonna do that with him now??.. NO...!!! But i can't back off now... It was really me who seduced him right? GYA~~ I'm so nervous... Help!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear readers... 

I"M SO SORRY I DIDN"T UPDATE THIS FOR SO LONG... 

ACTUALLY I GUESS YOU GUYS SHOULD NOTICE THE PERSON WRITING THIS WAS ACTUALLY A DIFFERRENT PERSON....

'AN IRRITATING ROOMMATE' WAS WRITTEN BY MY FRIEND.. THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ME.. LOL... MY WRITING BUT HER'S IS SUPERB... LOL.. I READ HER FF TOO.. HAHA! ANYWAY...

I'M KNEELING AND BOWING WITH MY HEAD ON THE FLOOR NOW... PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~!!!! T.T      (>   ~~~~~~~   <)