1st day of Festival!(part 2)-shocking appearance

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

Ahhh!!! i'm so nervous!!! help!!!!

"hyuk...hyuk..hyukkie...!" i held his wrist tightly and he just laughed.

"RELAX~" he whispered to me.

"Alright ladies and gentleman! that was a perfect romeo and juliet perfomance! Buttoday! We are going to have another FABULOUS performance from the middle class~ Class A!! Lets welcome~ the sleeping beauty show!!" the guys said annouced and raised up the curtains.

"Hae....eat your sweet when it's time for your appearance.. you know what to do out there right?" hyukkie whispered into my ears again..

"mm...i know.." i tear opened the sweet wrapper and put the sweet onto my hand to stand-by for later.

"With that the princess grew up to be a beautiful women with all the magic gift she was given by the faries."

"it's your turn princess, goodluck~ i'll be with you soon." hyukkie said and kissed my cheek. I put the sweet into my mouth and walked out to the stage. People was chattering among themselves while staring at me.. I knew it!! i looked weird in this short dress.....I did all i was suppose to do on stage. i pricked myself and fell into a deep sleep.

"Years later, a prince heard about the situation of the beautiful princess and decided to take a look ay her." This time eunhyuk came out and girls was screaming..

"The prince laid beside the princess and couldn't resist her beauty and kissed her on the lips."  i could feel hyukkie beside me. i opened a little of my eyes to peek on him. He was smiling at me, he reached out his hand and touched my face. He slowly bended down and our lips touched each other. i opened my mouth and tried to pass the sweet to him. I blinked open my eyes as he wasn't taking the sweet. Instead, he swirled around playing with my tongue. I could feel my face turning hot. He was tasting the sweet in my mouth.

"Ah...Hyuk..kie.." i moaned out... He took the sweet from my mouth and smiled playfully at me. I slowly get up and everyone applauded..

"With that the two of them lived happily everafter..Everyone, there's an extra scene here where the princess will confessed to the prince.." The person said and passed me the mike. I pouted while took the mike.

"I..." before i could finished my sentence i heard a girl from behind shouted.

"Hyukkie!!!!!" a blonde hair girl ran towards both of us.She ran up to the stage, pushed me away and hugged hyukkie. What the...She just called him hyukkie too..and she even hugged him in front of me... i stood there stunned by the action she made with him.. She turned to me and took the mike from me.

"Hello, i'm Elizebeth Matilda. I'm in love with Lee Hyuk Jae." she said that and smiled to me.

She just called hyukkie his real name... i looked at her and smile. Hmph! like hell i'm going to give in...  i took the mike from her and annouced out.

"hyukkie~i love you~" i said out in a cute voice and looked at hyukkie.i could hear girls cheering for me. He pushed away elizebeth and grabbed my waist. He kissed me in front of her and i just smile.

"You two are going to have a date right?" she asked.

"Date?" i looked at hyukkie.

"Are we?" he asked mee back.

"eh...hyung! i used you guys to take back my minnie, so go on a date...er..together with her. thanks bye." kyuhyun said and ran out..

"Aish! that brat!" hyukkie scolded him under his breath.

"That's how it is, so when you guys are going to a date, i'm tagging along...hyukkie~ i missed you." she said and linked her arms around his. i pulled hyukkie shirt and whispered to him.

"Hyukkie, we're still on stage..."

"oh ya..let's go back stage.." he said that and pushed her away.

"You guys! you added a new character? the leader(queen) came to us.

"nope... she's a stranger" i smiled when hyukkie said that..

"Hyukkie~ how can you say that, we were so close together last time too.." Eh? Close?

"AH!!!!!!!you !!!! that bi....!!!!!!!!! mph!!" i saw the king came to shut and pulled her back.

"hyukkie, let's go back class... we need to help right?" i said and pulled hyukkie out quickly but she followed us. While walking to the classroom, alot of people were taking photo of us. Some even stopped us from walking to take a photo with them. One thing that irritates me is that, whenever we take a photo, elizebeth would pushed me away and stand beside hyukkie. Aish... i walked away from the crowd and continued walking to the classroom.

"Hae!" i heard hyukkie called out to me. i looked back and saw him running towards me.

"Why didn't you say anything when you are leaving?" he grabbed my shoulder.

"oh..sorry, i just wanted to leave that crowd.." i said and we continued walking back.

"Where's Elizebeth?" i asked since she was not with him.

"Her? Don't know... in the crowd trapped maybe? At least we lost her..." he said and i just smile. We reached our classroom and opened the door.

"Ah! you are here! i thought you guys wouldn't come... " the leader shouted and everyone looked at us. Boys was blushing when they saw me. Girls was screaming when hyukkie served them.

"Sir, what would you like?" i asked.

"i want you..........." a customer said and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Yah! what are you doing? Let go!!" i shouted and struggled.. i felt a hand pulled me up. I smiled because i know who it is.

"You..Get out. This is not a the kind of cafe you think it is." hyukkie glared at them.

"Huh?! who do you think you are? i'm the customer here.. Hello~" the customer talked back.

"Ahem! Sir! would you please leave?" this time, the leader came towards us and grabbed his tie.

"What!? you guys watched out!" he shouted and went out..

"Why is there this kind of person in this school?" i asked.

"Don't know, intruders?" the leader said.

"...Won't it be dangerous?" i asked.

"Depends...now, now, let's get back to work... you guys should leave, another might come.. Customers! please carry on and enjoy youselves!" she shouted 

"Hyukkie? are you okay?" i looked at him..

"Hm? ah.. yeah.. are you?" he asked.

"Yeah i'm fine!" i smiled to him..

"Hyukkie, let's go on a date." i said to him.

"huh? but.." he stared at me.

"i don't want to pushed the date thing longer...let's get it done faster so she won't bother us okay?" i said and we walked out of the classroom.

"Fine. it's better like that...let's make the dat after festival." he said and held my hand.

"You mean this thursday? It's a school day right?" i asked.

"Every festival, we will have one week holiday including the days of the festival. We can leave the school too.." he said..

"Amusement park!" i shouted happily.

"let's go there then" he smiled to me..

"Amusement park?? Good! Good!" elizebeth suddenly said out from behind. Oh yeah... there's still her... My date....