2nd day of festival.(eunhae story)

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

"hyukkie!" i felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to find a beautiful angel in front of me. I pulled him down unconsciously and hugged him.

"wah!! Hyukkie! Wake up!..i want to walk around the festival stores!" the beautiful angel in my arms struggled to get up.

"let me sleep more.." i said and let go me him.

"...fine.." i opened my eyes to find hae pouting.

"don't pout.. I'll get up.," i said and he smiled happily clapping his hands.

"why are you always awake this early?" i asked.

"why don't you try sleeping near the window..." he sulk

"oh yeah....hae, sleep with me from today onwards." i said and walked towards the toilet.

"okay! Yippie! No more bright sunlight!" he giggled happily. I smiled as i hear his giggling..My hae is so cute... I got prepared within 5 minutes, he held my hand and walked towards the door. I unlocked the door but found an irritating girl outside.

"Good morning Hyukkie~!" Elizebeth pushed away hae's hand away from mine and linked her arms around mine.

"yah! how can you do that!?" Hae shouted and went to the arm of mine...Someone's jealous...i smiled at him teasingly..

"W..What?" he stared at me and i just chuckled.

"Let go of him you disgusting boy!" Elizebeth suddenly shouted and pushed hae away.

"Ouch!" Hae winced in pained.

"Hae!" i wanted to go over and help him but Elizebeth was pulling my arm not allowing me to go near him. That's it...I'm pissed off...i pushed her towards the wall and went closer to her face glaring at her.

"Oi, three things to tell you. First,i have never given you the permission to touch a single hair of mine. Second. i have never given you the permission to touch hae. Third, Get out of my face, you disgust me.." i hissed at her.

"H..How could you do this to me...." she started to cry..

"I gave you everything i had and you didn't even bother about me...Why?...why him? a boy not a girl can have you but not me??!" she fell down to her knees crying..

"I never told you to give up everything to me. Have i ever ppointed a gun at your head saying give me your everything? no right? Brainless.." i said and walked over to hae.

"Hae..Are you okay?" i asked.

"Yeah...Hyukkie..You said it too hurtful for her...she's crying now..." hae looked at her sadly.

"Why? are you sad for her? she's crazy...she almost killed the girls that came around me just to say something..." i said and pulled him up.

"oh..." i pulled hae and started walking away from her..

"If i can't have you!!! nobody can have you!!" Elizebeth stood up pointing a penknife towards me and charged towards us..Hae turned around and went behind of me. Just within second, Hae fell to the ground holding his waist.

"HAE!!" i bended over him. He was bleeding profusely.

"What..? why did that happen? i did not want him to die...not him but you!" Elizebeth shouted. I quickly carried Hae up and ran towards the medical room. I banged opened the door and the doctors came running towards me when they see the blood.

"Surgery is needed." the doctor said and i just nodded my head.

"Hyung!" i turned around and saw ryeowook, followed the others.

"Is he okay?" Sungmin hyung asked.

"Surgery is needed.." i said and sat down on one of the chairs.

"hyuk.." i looked up to see my old man standing near the door. Behind was a old woman.

"Old man..." i stood up.

"HyukJae..." i turned  to looked at the old lady.. Familiar...

"AH! Old lady! you'e alive!" i shouted and she hit  my head.

"Brat how could you say old lady to the one that saved you that day....." she continued hitting me.

"If you are here, that means... Hae is your granson?" i asked surprised and stopped her from hitting me.

"Yup..how is he?" she asked.

"Still in there." i said and looked down.. This grandmother here was the one that saved me that night...that means the girl i fell in love in the past was also Hae...

*flashbacks*

"Quick! carry him into the van!" i was in my car and being send to the dancing lesson. i looked out of the window and down the road i saw some people struggling to carry a girl inside.

"What are you doing!" i shouted and the driver stopped in suprise. I opened the car door and ran over. i was still small that time, i did not have enough strength to fight the kidnappers but was also kidnapped together.

"Tsk...Stupid brat..i will take you together!" he said and shutted the door. I fell alseep on the way, when i opened my eyes, i was in a hut. Alot of police was around us. i looked over and saw the girl. Under sunlight, she was like a angel....i fell in love that time.Someone was walking towards me and it was an old lady.

"Brat...you okay?" she asked..

"yeah old lady." i answered.

"Hmph..i saved ypoou so thank me.

"Hmph!" i turned away.

"brat!" she hitted my head.

"hyuk!" this time my old man ran towards me.

*end of Flashback*

"Where's lee donghae's family?" th edoctor came out.

"Me. I'm his grandmother.." she walked over to the doctor.

"Your grandson life isn't in danger anymore. He can move around if he wants to, but try to let him rest.."  he said and walked off. 

"Yay!!" sungmin hyung shouted throwing a plushie up.

"Today really ...Heechul got kidnapped and donghae got stabbed..." kyuhyun said.

"What? heechul?" i asked.

"Yup.. but he's okay..." he replied.

"okay that's good." 

"Old man! why did you let that transfer back" i turned towards him glaring.

"i wanted to make her your fiancee..." he repied. WHAT?!