Chapter 40

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

Hmph.. Who will lose to him...

"hyukkie? What's wrong?" hae popped his head out from the side.

"nothing."i smiled to him."donghae, let's go hang out with others like we used to." yunho grabbed donghae's wrist and pulled him away from me. I catch donghae wrists and pulled him back.

"sorry, a normal reflex when somebody pull him away." i faked a gummy smile and held donghae's hand." yunho rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"donghae, you want to meet others right?" he asked him with a smile that completely shows that he can only see donghae in his eyes and no one else.

"Jaejoong will be there too right?"hae asked. Jaejoong? another friend??don't tell me he also like hae..

"yeah..he will be there." he smiled to him.

"yay! then let's go!"hae hugged my arm and dragged me. i looked behind and kyuhyun was flirting with sungmin completely ignoring our existants. We walked for a few minutes and reached a school that was smaller than we expected. How can they study in a small school like this? We went in the school secretly as there was still lessons going on. We rushed up the stairs and went up to the rooftop, a large gush of wind blew straight in our face. It feels refreshing, i should try going to my school rooftop too. I could sleep there if i wanted to too.

"let's wait here,i messaged Jaejoong and others to skip class. They should be here soon.

"yunho walked towards hae and patted his head.

"okay!i can't wait to see them!"hae squealed showing his beautiful smile.

"donghae!!?" i heard someone shouted. I turn around and saw a boy not as pretty as hae.

"Jaejoong! I missed you!!" hae shouted and hugged him. Hm..judging from the looks,he should not he in love with hae. Same kind, the bottom. I signed in relief, just yunho as a enemy.. I saw Jaejoong pulling hae to another side whispering. Yunho walked to me with a glare.

"what?"i questioned not looking at him.

"you're not worthy to be his boyfriend."he did not beat around the bush but instead attacked like with a fast arrow.

"you think you're worthy of him?"i smirked.

"you!..."

"kya!!what's with you lot!? pushing and pushing?!" Sungmin hyung screamed.