chapter 43

A rise from rags to riches!

Eunhyuk's POV

My Hae...please bear it for awhile..

"what? I'm just touching his hair, why do you care?" i smirked at yunho. Hae looked down not saying anything.

"you changed your partner so fast huh.! Is okay for you donghae?!" yunho turned Hae to face him.

"...two can play the games." Hae smiled bitterly at yunho. argh..!! my heart hurts alot.!

"Jaejoong..." Hae walked over to another side of the bed and touched Jaejoong face.

"wake up... do you want your yunho.." Hae walked back to yunho and clinged onto yunho. Jaejoong wasn't waking up, i looked at him. what the hell...he's asleep.. i shaked him hardly,

" why did you fall asleep?? " i whispered and frowned.

" nn...what's going on here?" he looked at us.

"Jaejoong..do you want yunho.?" Hae faced yunho and touched his face, Jaejoong clutched the bed sheet. oh my god...Hae glared at me before he continued to talk.

"if you don't want him, i will take him." Hae went closer to yunho face. i glared at yunho. aish..my hae..that pabo yunho, when is he going to give in...

"but! i thought you got eunhyuk??" his eyes going teary and voice slightly trembling.

"...Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk wants you." he smirked at him. ....Hae's not calling me hyukkie... isn't this getting bad, there's something wrong here.....

Donghae's POV 

"wait, wait, wait....what's going on here? Eunhyuk wants me?" jaejoong stared at me eyes wide opened.

"yup, he wnats you..so if that's the case, i want yunho..." i leaned forward almost having our lips touching.

"Hae! Stop! i do love him!!" Jaejoong shouted and ran towards yunho pulling him away from me.

"if you want him, give Eunhyuk back..." i pouted.

"How?" he looked at me blankly and i chuckled.

"Jaejoong you're so cute...i was joking...if Eunhyuk really wants you...i think, i'll give up.." i held back my tears and smiled.

"Huh? what are you talking about donghae?" jaejoong held my wrist.

"Jaejoong...you finally confessed... Let's leave here, you don't have time to bother about them...now's our time..." yunho said and pulled jaejoong out of the medical room.

"Yah..What do you mean by you will give up?" hyukkie walked to me and i back away.

"It's means what it meant..." i back away even more as hyukkie walked closer to me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Hyukkie grabbed my wrist and i pulled my hand away quickly.

"i'm not." i replied.

"you are." hyukkie grabbed my hand i pushed me onto the bed.

"w-what?! let go! i hate you!" i shouted and struggled. i tried to get up but Hyukkie pushed me down and crashed his lips on mine. i closed my mouth tightly and avoided his kissed. He stopped his kiss and hugged me.

"Hae...why are you acting like that?" he asked while carressed my back.

"What?! you still don't know?!" i struggled and pushed him off me.

"You said you love me! But! you!.." i felt tears flowing down my cheeks and i rubbed it away immediately.

"Hae!? why are you crying?!" hyukkie rushed over and lifted up my head...

"Was the acting too real?!" he cleaned off the tears with his thumb. EH? Act? WAIT. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.!

"A-A-A-Act?" i stuttered.

"Er..ya..act. why?" he asked.

"You were acting?!" i shouted.

"uh-huh...won't you acting too?" he looked blankly at me and i widened my eye..This was all an act?