one and only cinderella..(part 2)

A rise from rags to riches!

Heechul's POV

Aish...Where did that ring go.... i should have dropped it around here...

"Hey..the rehearsal, you coming?" i heard someone asked me. probably the prince..

"...No." i answered without paying attention to the him and cotinued to find my ring.

"You must come, the chairperson wrote your name down already.." he continued pestering me. Aish fine fine.

"..Fine" i replied. Annoyed, i went out of the room signing. Where did that ring dropped to...

"Hey! the venue is at the hall.. you must come okay?" he shouted.

"....ok." Aish!..i get it already....i felt him running off somewhere and didn't bother about it. i stroll down the long path leading to the hall slowly.. Why must i be caught up in this kind of useless crap?... how irritating... My disguise wil be ruined.. i guess my real self now fits cinderella but in a different way... original story was cinderella in rags clothing. Now i feel like it's cinderella in nerd clothings...How weird.i smiled to myself... 

All of a sudden, i felt a hand pushing me to the wall. I winced because of the pain. i looked up and saw 5 girls surrounding me.

"Yah! who do you think you are... You are so nerdy... how can you be the princess? " one of them started to yap like a mad dog. complaining and complaining. Oh yeah? if i wasn't in my nerd clothes, you would definetly go do a surgery . i said inside my heart... i was going to explode and change my attitude when i heard someone shouted.

"Yah! what are you doing?!" he ran towards the girl and pushed them away.

"o..oppa, i wasn't doing anything, i was just trying to talk to him. He was so unfriendly to me... he said and hugged him burying her face in his chest. Seriously.. A .. you wait till you see my true form.. i will make sure you transfer out of here... i bite my lips.

"Don't lie! i heard what you said to him." he pushed away the girl and held my hand while pulled me away. I looked behind to see the girl glaring at me. i sticked out my tongue at them and they all looked surprised by my action. Haha! how interesting.. i giggled to myself.

"Why are you giggling to youself?" he asked.

"nothing. thanks for helping me. What's your name?" i asked

"...nice question. You don't even know the prince name..." he laughed in disbelief tone.

"What..? you don't even know my name too.." i said.

"..Kim Heechul. That's your name. i'm called hangeng, from china.. Call me hankyung. it will be easier for you?" he said..

"okay..." i said softly..he knows my name... so...? 

"Let's go in.." he said and opened the hall door. Everyone was waiting already...

"Hey~ you guys are really late!" class chairperson shouted.

"Sorry! the steps sister bullied my princess just now..." i heard him said and blushed slightly..

"Woooo... Someone here gotten so close to each other in one day~" he sang the words out loudly.

"Shut up... Let's start... can we change the story into something else? the step sister gave us a big help in making the story even more entertaining..." he said..

"hmm? what? what? i want to know and everybody gathered around him while i went to one place and settle down quietly.

"Cool!~ let's do that!" i heard the boys shouted happily whiile the girl looked at me with a.....weird look?

"Heechul oppa... come here.." a shy girl said. If i remember correctly, she's the one who take care of the make up of everyobody...

"Yes?" i replied..

"Can you take down your spectacle?" she asked.

Just then, the stepsisters came in.

"Ha! So what if he take down his nerdy glasses? his eyes would still looked small..." the girl smirked at me.. 

"Don't say that. please have respect! i don't mind a face like that to be my princess! i did rather have him than you.." i heard hankyung said... So he thinks i'm nerdy too huh...Aish... the devil inside me is awakening...

"Hmph!" i smirked at the girls and everyone set their eyes on me. Good... that's what i wanted..take a good look at me..

"You said i would have small eyes..? Think twice... even your face can't matched up to mine .." i said and raised my hand out to take down my spectacle. i ruffled my hair to  make it to my original hair style...

"Ah~ ah~..My disguise is ruined...How annoying can you girls be...." i said and looked at the girls. Their eyes were wide opened and they couldn't uttered a single word out of that doggy mouth of theirs. Other girls were blushing madly while covering their mouth.

"Can i make it to be the cinderella now?" i said seductively.

"Of course!... you fit that role!...!" the chairperson said excitedly..

"Just the kind of person we need. get yourselves ready rehearsal gonna start!" he shouted to everyone who were still staring at me.

I stood up and walked towards hankyung who was surprised too.

"I..." huh? what? i looked at him.

"I wil have you.." he said and kissed me. huh?! 

"Hey! i never heard of this before! Don't decide on your own!" i shouted and blushed.

"Haha! heechul~ give it up... The prince over there won't let go of anything he wants..

"...On one condition" i said to him

"What?" he asked

"Protect me? Cause you make me ruined my disguise..i may get assaulted..." i wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head to the side and whispered into his ears.

"Of course my cinderella..." he said and kissed my lips..

"Hey~ i said prepare yourself for rehearsal not making out in front of us!" the chair person shouted to us. We laughed and hugged each other.

"Hey! Stop flirting i say! Get your here now!" he shouted again.. 

*End Of flashback*

i chuckled to myself while remember all this that happened last year.

"Hannie...why are you laughing to yourself?" ah.. my cinderella is awake..

"nothing..class ended, you want to go eat?" i asked and he nodded sleepiliy..

"i love you my Cinderella~" i said and kissed him.

"i do too..." and he replied my kiss with a even passionate one..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanchul's Cinderella Story ended happily ever after! Yay~