Dance battle shock!

A rise from rags to riches!

 

Donghae’s POV

Dance battle… I have only tried to dance battle with my friends… but to challenge so many people… I don’t know If I can make it into the S&D club… should I give up joining the S&D club? But I really want to join… aish… who care’s Ii’ll just try my luck… it’s just dancing like I use to right? Aish.. I’m tired.. I wanna sleep now… I strolled back slowly to my room. Eunhyuk wasn’t there, maybe still at the club room? I went to the toilet, wash myself and went to bed… I’m going to be up early tomorrow also since the sun would be so bright. Ugh…

“Should build a curtain…” I mumbled to myself and went off to my dream…

*Next Morning*

“Ugh… bright….!” I sit up and stared blankly at eunhyuk…

“aish.. Stupid prince… how could sleeping beauty be awake earlier than the prince…”I mumbled to myself and rubbed my eyes… I get up of bed and went to the toilet to wash myself…I shouldn’t bath now… since I’m going to get sweaty after lesson… I hope my dance battle will go well.. I prayed for myself and went out the toilet… hmph!... today I’m going to take his picture again…

*snap*

“Hehehe……” I giggle to myself… hmm.. Should let him sleep more… it’s still early… I should go take a stroll around the school… I changed into my uniform and was about to leave the room when eunhyuk called out my name…

“Donghae.” He called out to me while sit up on his bed.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“Where are you going?” he questioned me while rubbing his eyes.

“I’m going to take a walk… you want to follow?” I’m sure he wouldn’t…

“wait.” He said and got out of bed to the toilet.. So he wants to come with me…

After about 5 minutes he came out of the toilet and changed into his uniform.

“Let’s go.” I said while smiling to him.

We walked out of the room and he suddenly grabbed my hand pulled me to somewhere.

“Where are you going to bring me?” I asked.

“….park.” he replied… aish…there’s even a park…this school is seriously big…

“woah~” I was amazed by their school park.. it was filled with flower scent and it was completely like scene in a fairy tale where the prince and princess met each other…

“I like this place…” I said to him…

“Then let’s go to this place every morning together.” He said. I was surprised by what he just said.. Since when did the ice prince I know turn like this?

“Do I have to wake you up?” I asked..

“yup.”he said and smile a little. Ah…. It’s that smile I like…

“Why don’t you smile more in front of everyone?” I asked.

“I smile when I want to..” he said and walked away. Aish.. Just when I thought he wasn’t the ice prince anymore…

“Let’s go eat.”he said

“I want to eat ryeowook’s food! The food he make are delicious!” I said happily and catched up to him.

“From today, we will eat ryeowook’s food.” He replied.

“yay!” I jumped up and down happily.

We went to the cafeteria. Walk up to the third floor and saw ryeowook with yesung hyung… eh?.. They are about to do something..Their face moving so close to each other.. What are they doing? Just then, eunhyuk used his hand and cover my eyes and faked a cough.

“eunhyuk! I can’t see? Why are you covering my eyes?” I struggled to pull his hand away..

I heard ryeowook gasp and greeted us nervously..

“So you guys are finally together.. How?” eunhyuk asked them… together? They are together?! Bu...But! Both males…

“hahaha! I will tell you the story next time.” I heard yesung hyung said. Eunhyuk released me and I greeted them with confused face.

“haha! Hi~ good luck for your dance today..” yesung hyung smiled at me and I bowed back to him as a thanks.

“Hi.. donghae and eunhyuk hyung, I’ll prepare your food now. Go sit down.” Ryeowoook with his face red said to us.

“kay~” I replied not caring about what happened just now.

“Yah.. eunhyuk.. Why did you cover my eyes just now?” I asked him.

“To keep your innocent eyes safe.” He replied and the food arrived.

“hmph!” I don’t quite gat it but I’m hungry now. I want to eat..

When we finished our food sungmin and kyuhyun came in… holding hands… eh? Aish.. I don’t care anymore… my friends are weird here…I saw how both of them are smirking at us.. Why?

I and eunhyuk went out of the cafeteria and eunhyuk brought me to the S&D club in case I got lost later.

“We will meet here later at 4.30 pm. I’m having a student council meeting later. Remember how to get to this place. Don’t get lost..” eunhyuk said and I nodded my head.

We went to our classroom and this time, we sleep through the whole lesson too. We got the same responds from everyone again. I bid farewell to eunhyuk and went back to my room. I sang my favourite song and stretched myself to get ready for the dance battle.

Finally… 4.15pm… I changed out of my uniform to my usual dancing practice clothes… I went out of the room and went to the S&D club. Everyone was waiting for me already and they make this test into an event… there was a lot of student there… My first dance battle started with ryeowook.

He gave me a very easy move to copy… aish… I want to get over with it as soon as possible… I replied the move with a hard one that my seniors teach me last time and everyone went woah…. Aish! That’s why I hate people looking when we dance battle. It kind of make me embarrassed… I saw eunhyuk smirking… what?! I turned away from him and looked at ryeowook with sorry eyes.. ryeowook smiled at me…

“wookie!” yesung hyung rushed to him..

“You are gonna forfeit right? Don’t do that move! What if you got hurt?!” yesung whined and ryeowook forfeited… I saw yesung hyung smirked at me and wished me good luck… so this was part of their plan?

Next, sungmin and kyuhyun… they are acting weird… they turned and looked at kangin hyung and he nodded his head and announced something.

“Okay~ peeps! Listen here! The bunny couple here is gonna challenged sleeping beauty to a pair battle dance! And of course, sleeping beauty partner would the prince right???” kangin hyung announced out leaving me and eunhyuk eyes wide opened and shocked… while everyone cheered loudly…

“What!? Kangin hyung! This is not funny!” I heard eunhyuk shouted and glared at him.

“Come on~ let’s just end this quickly by doing a pair dance battle… you want to go back to your room early right??” kangin said to him..

“Oh fine~…” eunhyuk looked at me… I was still in shocked…

“…..donghae?” he shake me…

“Yeah?” I turned to him..

“Let’s just do this..” he said and pulled me towards the bunny couple or something…

“Alright! The prince agreed to it! So let the dance battle begin! We will start with the bunny couple!” kangin announced and everyone sceamed loudly…

I saw them smirked at us as leeteuk hyung played out the y music and they started to dance with each other.. Their dance was an dance… ah…!!! How do I dance it with eunhyuk??

Their dance includes grinding with each other and some touchy here and there.. I felt my face turn really red as I watched them… Do I and eunhyuk have to do this??why did it turn out like this??