Date!

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

i rubbed my eyes as  i feel someone touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw hyukkie face.

"Morning hyukkie.." i smiled to him.

"Morning.Let's change, today's our date remember.?" he sat up.

"Yay~ date! date!" i immediately jumped up.. i went to the the toilet and washed myself. I changed into a simple clothing and we went out of our room.

"Yay~ amusement park~" i sang out. We went out of the school, i saw a very very super car waiting there and a butler came out.

"Good morning Master hyukjae and Master Donghae...i have prepared the car. Please get inside." he bowed down and i bowed back.. We went inside the long car. He started driving and i played lied my head on hyukkie shoulder.

"You want to listen to songs? It will be a long ride..." he said and handed a earpiece to me. I took the earpiece from him. i listened to the song and fell alseep on the way.

"Hae..wake up..we're here." i heard hyukkie calling out to me.

"We're here?" i rubbed my eyes. The butler opened the car door for us and i get out of the car. 

"Wah! It's so big! hyukkie! let's go in!!" i jumped happily and pulled him inside. Hyukkie bought the tickets and we went in. I saw some girls taking photo of us.

"Hyukkie..why are they taking photo of us?" i turned to him..

"Don't know..what do you want to ride?" he asked.

"Roller coaster first!" i raised both my hands up high and pulled hyukkie to the roller coaster area.. The line was long but we still queued behind, finally...our turn...we sat on the roller coaster and went for one round..i shouted happily screaming and laughing as the roller coaster went down the slope.

"Next! free drop!" i pulled hyukkie to that area..

Meanwhile...

Kyuhyun POV

"kyu!!! i want to play that one!" minnie pulled me to the teacup.

"are you still a kid?" i chuckled.

"i'm a kid in the inside! just play it with me..!" he whined and pulled me to walk faster.

"okay..okay.." i smiled to him.

"Wee~" he turned the teacup round and round..

"min..minnie..er...getting dizzy here..stop.." i tried to ask him to stop but he was too excited.. The teacup finally stop and i could see the whole surroundin gturning and turning..

"Kyu? you okay?" i heard minnie asking me..

"yea..let's rest..." i signed..

"Kyu..you're getting old...i want to play more..." he whined..

"Why don't you go play with yourself first..i'll rest and catched up with you later..." i said and sat down on a bench..

"Okay then!" he said and ran off somewhere...Ah..................................................i'm so tired....

"kyuhyun?" i turned around and saw eunhyuk hyung.

"Hyung? why are you here?" i asked..

"Date..you too?" he asked.

"yup...why are you alone?" i asked.

"Hae is too energetic...what about you? where's sungmin hyung?" he looked around..

"i got tired...so i asked him to play by himself...maybe both of them met each other..." i said and we both signed...he sat down beside me and we kept silence...

"Hyung.....want to try something fun?" i turned to him smirking..

"what..?" he asked curiously..i motioned him to come closer and whispered into his ears..

"...geh!?...are you sure...?" he asked..

"yup yup..." i nodded..

"fine..." he signed...

"hehe..i can't wait...let's go find them..." i said and he nodded..we walked around and saw minnie and donghae together taking the pirate ship...i looked at hyukkie and he nodded. When they both came down giggling, we walked towards them..

"Hyukkie! i saw sungmin hyung and played the pirate ship with him!" donghae ran to hug eunhyuk..Minnie also ran towards me and hugged me...

*snap* *snap* Eh? what's that sound? i looked around...hmm..my imagination maybe...

"Hae...let's go to the haunted house...kyu..you're going also right?" eunhyuk turned to me..Haha! it's going as plan...i turned to minnie who was shaking his head...

"sungmin hyung? you don't want to go?" donghae asked him....

"I don't like haunted house.."he said softly...

"Really...?" donghae looked at eunhyuk..

"Hyukkie..let's go play others then..." donghae said to eunhyuk...

"Donghae...you want to go?" minnie asked him..

"yeah..but if you're scared we can don't go..." he smiled to him...

"you're not scared donghae?" minnie asked him..

"mm...never been in one...so i don't know..." he mumbled..

"Really? than let's go then..." minnie signed..

"Really?" donghae said still unsure whether to let minnie inside..

"But if you got scared, make sure you tell me..." minnie said to him.

"Why?" donghae asked..

"We will run out together.." he pouted...

"haha! okay!" he giggled.

"kyuhyun..you sure it's okay?" eunhyuk whispered to me...

"Yup..they got each other..." i smirked to him..

"Aish...but to do that..i'm not sure if..."eunhyuk hesistated...

"don't worry, if he cry just calm him down..." i whispered to him and he nodded.

We went to the haunted house station, some couples were coming out crying...

"Donghae...you still want to go in?" minnie let go of my hand and went to donghae..

"i'm not quite sure now....it looks really scary..."Donghae looked up at the haunted house...

"Let's go!" i hurried them into the queue...eunhyuk looked calm and composed but only looking at donghae's face.

"Alright! 4 people right!? go in! have a nice trip!"

Donghae's POV

"hyuk..hyukkie..." i grabbed his arm.

"heh..you're scared?" he asked me...

"n..no..." i fighted back..

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" i heard sungmin hyung shouted..

"HUH? sungmin hyung?" i released hyukkie hand without noticing it myself and looked towards sungmin hyung direction...

"Sungmin hyung?" i called out to him.. UGHH..it's dark...i can't see anything....

"Donghae..." i felt someone grabbing my shirt..

"Hyung?" i called out..

"Yup..i'm scared...i let go of kyu hand and i can't find him now..." he linked his arm around mine.. i looked around..

"I think i lost hyukkie too..what did you saw just now?" i asked curiously...

"i didn't see anything..i just felt someone touching my neck..." he said softly... 

"Let's continue walking..." i said getting abit scared...Both of us walked slowly down..The lights was red in colour, and they keep flashing it on and off...i continued walking.....

"This light is irritating..." i mumbled..

"Boo." someone said from behind..

"Wah!!" i jumped... Sungmin hyung just tighten his arms around mine....

"Who was that..."i mumbled..

"Hyung...you okay?" i asked..

"Yea...." he said softly...

"Are you crying?" i asked, worrying about him...

"..." no reply...guess he is crying...

"Hyung..i'll sing you a song..so don't cry okay?" i started singing a gentle song for him... I sang as we continued walking...

i saw lots of faces appearing but amazingly their face isn't scary...Are they also listening to my song?

"Donghae...your voice..i like it.." i could feel his grip loosened...i smiled to myself...i finished singing and we walked faster through the whole thing...

We reached the exit and i opened the door..

"Yay! the exit!" i stretched myself...

"Kyu?" i saw sungmin hyung turned behind. i looked behind and saw hyukkie standing there..did they trick us or something??starting to get suspicious, i walked over to them... i looked at sungmin who was hugging kyuhyun... i turned to kyuhyun and glared at him...

"...why are you glaring?" he asked.. i pulled Sungmin to me and continue glaring..

"Hae? what's wrong?" hyukkie asked..

"Why are you guys just right behind of us?" i asked and sungmin looked at kyuhyun starting to get suspicious too..

"er...hyung..you explain..." kyuhyun elbowed hyukkie and i turned to hyukkie..

"er..you see.."

"who was the one who said boo?" i asked hoping it was not hyukkie.

"Kyuhyun.." he replied..

"oh...kyuhyun....you happy making your bunny cry huh...?" i looked at sungmin who still have a bit of tear in his eyes..

"Hae...are you angry?" hyukkie walked over to me...i looked in his face and signed...

"Just sad you joined forces with him..." i pouted...

"kyu! why did you do that..." sungmin hyung grabbed my arm..

"Sorry minnie..." he walked towards him... he didnt't let go of my arms instead, pulled me to run with him..

"Hyung?!" we were running at a fast speed....i turned around, kyuhyun and hyukkie was standing there stunned by sungmin hyung action..We stopped running and sat down on the bench..

"Hyung...why did you run?" i asked still trying to catch some breath...

"Let's ignore them for awhile as punishment.." he sticked out his tongue and smiled to me...i giggled and nodded..

"Hide and Seek~" i sent a message to hyukkie...

"Hyung...can i call you minmin? it's easier.." i asked suddenly...

"of course! haehae!" he said..

"Haha! haehae is good too...i sent a message saying we're playing hide and seek...hehe!" i giggled..

"Good..!" he smiled...

"let's see if they can find us..if they can, we'll forgive them!" minmin said and i nodded.

"Let the game begins!" we both shouted...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahahaha! Date! firstly i guess you guys got dissapointed by the last chappie.you guys expected more right??..i apologized for that so i updated once more! hope you guys continue to enjoy my fanfic....

Tell you a secret...*whisper* it's my first time writing a rated chappie..T^T it's abit embarrasing and all..yea...you know...haha...that's all bye.. v(>////<)v