Last day of festival!(Lover's contest winners!)

A rise from rags to riches!

Donghae's POV

NO!!!!!!!i'm alone...

"Hyukkie..." i hold on to his shirt...

"Hae...Don't push yourself...Just try your best...okay?" he caressed my head.

"Em...got it.." i said still feeling nervous.

"This stage, we're changing location...! Boys and girls will split up again...Each couple will go to different venue...Girls!,Come up here and pick your benue." I went up stage and picked a scrolled up paper. i looked at it..door 5....he gave the paper to another person and led hyukkie out of the hall...

"Remember your door number, later you will be send there...go in and you'll kknow what to do.."he said and i nodded. i went down the seat and sat down beside Sungmin hyung..

"What's your door number..?" he asked.

"5..you?" i questioned.

"4...what are we going to do there?" he asked me.

"The person said we will know once we get in.." i played with my fingers still feeling nervous..

"Don't stress up Donghae.." i turned around and saw leeteuk hyung standing behind me..

"i know hyung..thanks for worrying about me.." i smiled to him..

"Your prince told me to watch out for you..." he smiled back..

"Really? hyukkie said that?" i asked happily.

"Yup..he really changed alot..." he ssat down beside me...

"He was cold towards me when we met..." i pouted...

"But you changed him..." he patted my head..

"Anyway, don't think too much, just relax and have fun okay?" he said and went to sit beside ryeowook who was even nervous than me..

"Girl's role! time to move..! audience! screen will be put down to show you what's happening in each room, so sit back and watch this interesting game!" we walked out of the hall and went down to the second floor. There was lot's of door.. i remember here, i wandered around here when i was lost....

"Get in your room number!"

i walked towards number 5...before i went in, sungmin hyung whispered good luck to me and i smiled back.. I opened the door and my eyes went bigger than it can never get. A maze?!!!! Why a maze.... i'm never good with directions... Still, i went to the starting point of the maze...Two direction to choose now...i turned towards the left and continued walking...i turned right this time. i'm kind of lucky not getting stuck yet...i walked around aimlessly guessing the way i should go.. With lots of turning, i reached two doors.. There was a computer on the table in between the two doors...on the computer screen, a questioned was there.

"When is your lover Birthday?"..

i typed down, 4th April...one of the door opened by itself...i walked in the door and i saw hyukkie sitting down on a chair in a coner folding his arms sleeping. i walked over to him and tried to wake him up..

"Hyukkie...? wake up...why did you fell asleep in this kind of place?" i shaked him... He opened his eyes and pulled me down, 

"You're here..." he kissed me..

Another door opened and the person came in...

"This year's winner is sleeping beauty couple!" i looked at hyukkie stunned..

"we won?" i asked again..

"yup!" he repeated..

"Really?" i asked again...

"Really.." he replied.

"Really really?" i asked still not believing what's happening now.

"REALLY REALLY~" he repeated slowly..

"Hyukkie! we won!" i shouted and jumped onto him. he hugged me and i put my head on his head..

"Yup..we won...But...hae..You still remember right? Our date.." he smirked at me...OH YEAH!  We still got our date!!...i smiled happily at him...

"i can't wait!" i squealed, clapping my hands.. Without knowing that our conversation was annouced to everyone in the hall, i jumped happily around..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHAHA! there's gonna be stalkers every where in the amusement park!